What's new

Phew! Asteroid to miss Earth in 2040, NASA says

Before I do that, we must target @isro2222

It will take our combined efforts @Hyperion is the senior officer, he will lay out the details.

You incompetent Alpha.. no wonder ISRO is still alive. Use the god damn scalpel if you have to.

P.S. I have just DLPD'ed a newer one for you, this one spares the female of the species! :P

Nice nice. :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Different people different view. Don't make fun of Isro. For me, he is a total genius. Thou I exactly don't understand nor believe his words but still he says those thing which I never ever imagined.

@isro2222,

this is pakistani a site and Pakistani suppose to be our enemy. so don't waste your time by saving them from unknown danger. Try some Indian forum.

You incompetent Alpha.. no wonder ISRO is still alive. Use the god damn scalpel if you have to.

P.S. I have just DLPD'ed a newer one for you, this one spares the female of the species! :P

You guys opened the Naswar shop here too?
@WebMaster slowly defence.pk will become Naswar.pk :D

Different people different view. Don't make fun of Isro. For me, he is a total genius. Thou I exactly don't understand nor believe his words but still he says those thing which I never ever imagined.

@isro2222,

this is pakistani a site and Pakistani suppose to be our enemy. so don't waste your time by saving them from unknown danger. Try some Indian forum.

According to him, India is already safe, being an Annunaki region :chilli:

Very nice, Hyperion. You, Sir, are a genius. Please have them scrubbed and sent to my chambers. I'll send my delivery truck to Costco for the bulk condoms and Red Bull.

lifestyles_bulk_1440.jpg

@Kesang the indian forums (other websites) dont emit negative energy as much as PDF.... this been told to me by my team. Its ok if you or others dont believe me. Am not here for people who dont believe.... Am here for good karmic people. They important for us.... The rest are born to eat and die.... What is funny thing is negative energy people didnt answer the posts with the evidence i posted here.... They refused to accept the law of universe.... This people who posting garbage on this thread born to eat beef and die early age.... There was a indo-american guy who was justifying innocent peoples death by the hands of american military.... i told him about the shooting in american schools and he made fun of it.... Just week after that there was shooting and 20 innocent kids including 6 adult died (very sad tragedy).... The problem here is people too much negative. I gave them evidence that been researched by scientists that words, alcohol, nonveg, bad karma, thinking negative and anger changes DNA which results early death.... Yet this bad karmic evil kept making fun. i feel sorry for them.... They realy do have short life.... Cant change that.... Only they can by being good karmic.... i will continue with the task given to me. For me good karmic is life....

@Kesang many humans dont understand what a negative thinking, bad karma can do.... Because of them planet earth suffering.... Because of them they attracting negative beings.... Because of bad karmic people the positive beings getting into trouble.... i wish this bad karmic evils understand what negative thinking and bad karma can do.... From 9/11 to every earthquake, tsunami the bad karmic humans were responsible....
http://noosphere.princeton.edu/dean/wtc0921.html
9/11 and Global Consciousness – News Watch
GLOBAL CONSCIOUSNESS PROJECT: The Silver Lining of 9/11 | Beth Lapides
Global Consciousness Project - Japan Earthquake | TDG - Science, Magick, Myth and History

^you still havent told me what you smoke dude... cmon!!!!

Where did that psycho Hindu dude go?

Where did that psycho Hindu dude go?

What the f*ck is going on over here? :what:

Aren't the Anunnaki royal deities in Mesopotamian mythology?

I read the word "Ishtar" while skimming through the posts. Isn't Ishtar the merciless, heartless Babylonian Goddess who ironically is associated with love & fertility?

**********​

I do want to warn you puny pathetic Gentiles; beware of the Reptilian Jews! :devil: :rofl:

reptile17a_02a.jpg

The photos above are of a reptilian statuette found in graves of the Ubaid people who lived in what is now present day Iraq. The statue dates back to 4,000 BCE., about the time the Jews claim of their beginnings. Source

P.S. The picture above along with the text is provided as a joke, it is not meant to offend anyone. :angel:

The Jews aren't reptilians. :lol:

@Kesang many humans dont understand what a negative thinking, bad karma can do.... Because of them planet earth suffering.... Because of them they attracting negative beings.... Because of bad karmic people the positive beings getting into trouble.... i wish this bad karmic evils understand what negative thinking and bad karma can do.... From 9/11 to every earthquake, tsunami the bad karmic humans were responsible....
http://noosphere.princeton.edu/dean/wtc0921.html
9/11 and Global Consciousness – News Watch
GLOBAL CONSCIOUSNESS PROJECT: The Silver Lining of 9/11 | Beth Lapides
Global Consciousness Project - Japan Earthquake | TDG - Science, Magick, Myth and History

I am a Annunaki General.

I'm sorry to say, but you have revealed too much about us.

You must be exterminated.

Back
Top Bottom