What's new

Petrol prices incrased by Rs 3.20/liter

Don't you get tried of being wrong. How much are you paid by Maryam to keep spreading information without checking anything. So far we have established you can't read, you seem to have a problem with basic math, and you think paying sales tax means you are a tax filer.

Read the reply from @Syed1. 63% tax :lol:

Here is something for you to look at

View attachment 707143
These paid propaganda posters are just given a script through WhatsApp groups and their job is to regurgitate it throughout social media without using their own donkey brains.

You don't have that freedom in India I guess :D

You are missing LPG Cylinders... and people know it... object to it...

But a sad truth is WEAK OPPOSITION PARTIES... We end up paying INR 60 towards taxes...

But our Airplanes or other assets are not seized by FRIENDLY COUNTRY... for NON PAYMENT OF DUES... Neither, we borrow loans to payback old loans... and that is the difference...

It is not a drastic change in case of India..
Apr-14Rs 72.26Rs 55.48
Apr-15Rs 60.49Rs 49.71
Apr-16Rs 59.68Rs 48.33
Jul-16Rs 62.51Rs 54.28
July-17Rs 63.09Rs 53.33
July-18Rs 75.55Rs 67.38
July-19Rs 72.96Rs 66.69
June-20Rs 79.76Rs 79.88
That's not my point . I am just saying that oil prices are dependent on foreign suppliers

That's not my point . I am just saying that oil prices are dependent on foreign suppliers

سابقہ حکومتوں میں کی گئی مہنگائی چور اور کرپٹ حکمرانوں کی لوٹ مار کا نتیجہ تھی ۔۔۔ موجودہ حکومت میں کی گئی ہوشربا مہنگائی انٹرنیشنلی بڑھتے ریٹس کے مرہون منت ہے!

You are missing LPG Cylinders... and people know it... object to it...

But a sad truth is WEAK OPPOSITION PARTIES... We end up paying INR 60 towards taxes...

But our Airplanes or other assets are not seized by FRIENDLY COUNTRY... for NON PAYMENT OF DUES... Neither, we borrow loans to payback old loans... and that is the difference...

And look where china is. So dont beat drum how good india is

He initially rejected summary for prices increase, instead he told them to increase the prices twice in a month so that way he won’t get negative reception from public. I am failed to understand, how can someone support this munafiq-e-azam and enemy of Pakistan? He is fooling you guys and you guys still defend him?

سابقہ حکومتوں میں کی گئی مہنگائی چور اور کرپٹ حکمرانوں کی لوٹ مار کا نتیجہ تھی ۔۔۔ موجودہ حکومت میں کی گئی ہوشربا مہنگائی انٹرنیشنلی بڑھتے ریٹس کے مرہون منت ہے!
वास्तविकता में जीना सीखो। यहां तक कि एक 5 साल के बच्चे को पता चल जाएगा कि तेल की कीमतें विदेशी आपूर्तिकर्ताओं पर निर्भर हैं।हमारी सरकारें कुछ नहीं कर सकती हैं । आप अपनी सरकार की आलोचना करने पर क्यों तुले हुए हैं? मैंने कभी आपको इस सरकार के पक्ष में एक भी लाइन पोस्ट करते नहीं देखा

जय हिन्द ।

mods he started it please don't delete this now

वास्तविकता में जीना सीखो। यहां तक कि एक 5 साल के बच्चे को पता चल जाएगा कि तेल की कीमतें विदेशी आपूर्तिकर्ताओं पर निर्भर हैं।हमारी सरकारें कुछ नहीं कर सकती हैं । आप अपनी सरकार की आलोचना करने पर क्यों तुले हुए हैं? मैंने कभी आपको इस सरकार के पक्ष में एक भी लाइन पोस्ट करते नहीं देखा

जय हिन्द ।

mods he started it please don't delete this now

I know that inflation is the result of inflation in international market. This is not against government. This is against my fellow PTI supporters who used to criticize PMLN government for for same reason. These posts are just to teach them a lesson.

Translaton for my post is:

Inflation in previous governments was the result of looting by thieves and corrupt rulers, whereas inflation in the current government is due to rising international rates!

Pakistan Zinda Bad

Khota Biryani overdose
He initially rejected summary for prices increase, instead he told them to increase the prices twice in a month so that way he won’t get negative reception from public. I am failed to understand, how can someone support this munafiq-e-azam and enemy of Pakistan? He is fooling you guys and you guys still defend him?
You want to get oil for free, be my guest

This is what happened when you don't know anything and overdosed by you**iana logic.

There is difference between E10 and MS (Petrol).

This E10 will make Patrol Pump owners life easier in Pakistan since water mix well with E10 blend:P on the other hand if you add water to regular Patrol it goes on the bottom;). We call E10 "water down" Patrol here. Customers prefer not to buy this because this blend reduces the mileage/performance, it is bad for rubber plastic parts, less shelf life and it burns faster and hot. If the price of E10 is not 15% less then regular patrol price then you are wasting your money. Stay away from E10. This blend is only beneficial to Govt and Patrol pump owners.
Hardly any pump is offering E10, except some pumps of PSO in Karachi & Lahore, no-one sales E-10.

Even if you take this the base price is R 59.14 and tax (excluding customs duty) is 37.31 which is 63% of the base price. Now add customs duty on MOGAS it will more than 68% of the base price.

You retard monkey. Look that graphic. When oil prices were low internationally, your khota leader kept price high by the means of taxes. And when they were high, he kept them low putting a strain on the reserves.
The current prices are in line with international price. No huge difference between international price, and our price.

Honestly, whoever gave birth to you show be ashamed for producing such a illiterate monkey.

When he told you were hiding under his desk to record for your youtube channel to get millions views lol
You retard monkey. Look that graphic. When oil prices were low internationally, your khota leader kept price high by the means of taxes. And when they were high, he kept them low putting a strain on the reserves.
The current prices are in line with international price. No huge difference between international price, and our price.

Honestly, whoever gave birth to you show be ashamed for producing such a illiterate monkey.
bhai he doesn't feel anything. don't waste your words.

Back
Top Bottom