What's new

Petrol price increase from 250 to 272 now

New suggested retail prices of Honda motorcycles w.e.f. 15th February 2023 are as under:

CD70 Rs. 137,900
CD70 Dream Rs. 147,500
Pridor Rs. 181,500
CG125 Rs. 205,900
CG125 S Rs. 243,900
CB125F Rs. 330,900
CB150F Rs. 418,900
CB150F (Silver) Rs. 422,900

Thankyou neutrals, thankyou once again. Your services to the nation are commendable.

Did anyone forget when PTI used to compare petrol prices with neighbouring countries?

There is a rule to increase ethanol content in fuel, now it’s at 10%. In future they will go for 70% ethanol blend.

There's not enough raw materials to ferment for such huge quantities of ethanol. I was contemplating starting a small plant, but had to drop it for paucity of local raw materials, which are normally broken grains (only broken ones allowed now), sugarcane etc. Once non-food feedstock technology matures, there will be some bump. But I doubt it'll be to the level of 70% on average.

The roadmap proposes the following milestones:
  • Raise pan-India ethanol production capacity from the current 700 to 1500 crore litres.
  • Phased rollout of E10 fuel by April 2022.
  • Phased rollout of E20 from April 2023, its availability by April 2025.
  • Rollout of E20 material-compliant and E10 engine-tuned vehicles from April 2023.
  • Production of E20-tuned engine vehicles from April 2025.
  • Encourage use of water-sparing crops, such as maize, to produce ethanol.
  • Promote technology for the production of ethanol from non-food feedstock.
In June 2022, India achieved an average blending rate of 10% ethanol in petrol.

There's not enough raw materials to ferment for such huge quantities of ethanol. I was contemplating starting a small plant, but had to drop it for paucity of local raw materials, which are normally broken grains (only broken ones allowed now), sugarcane etc. Once non-food feedstock technology matures, there will be some bump. But I doubt it'll be to the level of 70% on average.

The roadmap proposes the following milestones:
  • Raise pan-India ethanol production capacity from the current 700 to 1500 crore litres.
  • Phased rollout of E10 fuel by April 2022.
  • Phased rollout of E20 from April 2023, its availability by April 2025.
  • Rollout of E20 material-compliant and E10 engine-tuned vehicles from April 2023.
  • Production of E20-tuned engine vehicles from April 2025.
  • Encourage use of water-sparing crops, such as maize, to produce ethanol.
  • Promote technology for the production of ethanol from non-food feedstock.
In June 2022, India achieved an average blending rate of 10% ethanol in petrol.
Startup dena hai on ethanol production?

Startup dena hai on ethanol production?

Why not.. Neki aur puch puch.. I've been trying for a while now... Told you before that I'll go back to India eventually.

Starting this year with a small animal feed plant.

Why not.. Neki aur puch puch.. I've been trying for a while now... Told you before that I'll go back to India eventually.

Starting this year with a small animal feed plant.

If I go back, I will invest in a large scale hydroponic farm, entirely run on renewables. Ethanol production is another field that has good prospect.

One Idea I was pondering on, Ethanol production from water hyacinth.

If I go back, I will invest in a large scale hydroponic farm, entirely run on renewables. Ethanol production is another field that has good prospect.

One Idea I was pondering on, Ethanol production from water hyacinth.

Great. I started a small model aquaponic system back during start of pandemics with fairly good success. Built everything myself. Me and my elder brother always had this dream of growing food and fish together. When I go back, we may also start something on that line.

Hydroponics will require a lot of nutrient additives, right?

Water hyacinth?? Now, that's a novel idea. Anyone doing it currently?

New suggested retail prices of Honda motorcycles w.e.f. 15th February 2023 are as under:

CD70 Rs. 137,900
CD70 Dream Rs. 147,500
Pridor Rs. 181,500
CG125 Rs. 205,900
CG125 S Rs. 243,900
CB125F Rs. 330,900
CB150F Rs. 418,900
CB150F (Silver) Rs. 422,900
Ayda matlab ay k mein fer tenu Honda hi deh saan 😜😁

When the subsidies were removed and petroleum prices linked to market prices, there was quite a hulla gulla in India too. Now we have got used to it.

Paksiatnis are getting that jhatka now. Why should government pay to subsidise commodities? Doesn’t make sense.

Good for them in the long run.
What subsidies govt pays in diesel and petrol price in india?
1676558734519.png

پیٹرول 1 ہزار کا ایک لیٹر کر دیں اور ہر لیٹر پر 5 چھتر بھی ماریں یہ قوم نہیں بھر بھی اپنے حق کے لیے نکلے گی۔

Make petrol 1,000 per liter and put 5 lashes on every liter, this nation will not come out for its rights.

Back
Top Bottom