What's new

PETA activists' campaign invites public anger; tension in Bhopal

lol, everybody after patta gobhi. Even I hate when cabbage is cooked.

:o::o::o:

bro,cant watch d video now,,,what were peta girls doing??
the placard the girl is holding isn't even offensive,,,,,promoting vegetarianism isn't going against religion..sure they were foolish in choosing the venue.
if this was done by some Hindus,media wud have gone batshit crazy....wud have been the dominant story in all major media outlets with intellectuals having lengthy discussion about rising intolerance/extremism in Hindu society with burning passion.
The girl who was holding the placard herself was a muslim.she was telling them she was a muslim too still the women were saying "Rape her, humiliate her" amid shouts of Allah hu akbar.
I know Vegetarianism isnt offensive but suggesting something nice is highly offensive to muslims who want to follow 1400 year rules.So according to them "Islam is in Danger" for suggesting celebrate Eid by going Vegan.
Apparanetly the PETA and seculars who supported these stuff got a fine thrashing,they would always protest against Hindu festivals saying this hurts animals,pollution etc.
Now they see the difference of who is tolerant and who is intolerant. a FINE lesson for these seculars. :D

Call @gubbi . He will find an explanation how caste system was responsible for the beating up of the PETA activists by the Muslims. How Islam was innocent and Hinduism was to blame.
These Fiberals, sickulars will vanish from this thread since their voice is raised only against Hindus but never against Secular muslims, if they do this is what happens, if it was a man present he would be lynched and if it was a woman she would be raped as the muslim women were calling for that females rape and humiliation in the video.
These @gubbi types will always hide in such incidents but speak macho on internet.
In a riot or fights like this they will be the first ones to run leaving behind their women and family. :rofl:

I think as long as maintain ecological balance, some animals can be eaten, humans need meat to improve nutrition.

agar esa hi chalta raha to 2030 tak kam se kam 10-20 million mullo ko tapkana pedega India me shanti lane ke liye.
Keep dreaming:yahoo:

This happened in Hindutva state. Even armed police were afraid of Muslim warriors. Only you can do is dream.

Did you forget Gujarat ;)?The police were only protecting that female.

gujrat incident has done little compare to what these crackheads do everyday. Problem has been only getting worse in many states.

Its hard and might take some time..but i would like to see india as being not secular. Not everyone is equal and not all religions are same.

Did you forget Gujarat ?The police were only protecting that female.
We have already discussed Gujarat. You always keep bragging about Modi. Things were supposed to change right?

Like I said no one can mess with Muslims.

We have already discussed Gujarat. You always keep bragging about Modi. Things were supposed to change right?

Like I said no one can mess with Muslims.
We already shown you what we can do.Your kind was piss scared when Modi was winning.
Muzaffarnagar the jats f*cked you up nicely ;) that was recent

gujrat incident has done little compare to what these crackheads do everyday. Problem has been only getting worse in many states.

Its hard and might take some time..but i would like to see india as being not secular. Not everyone is equal and not all religions are same.
Of course that is why we say India is Hindu Rasthra and idiots like these @gubbi will say we will die without secularism.
The reason right wing is gaining ground in EU is due to these muslim radicals.A time will come when they will start deporting these people in ships back to middle east.

We already shown you what we can do.Your kind was piss scared when Modi was winning.
Muzaffarnagar the jats f*cked you up nicely ;) that was recent
Ignore him, his previous posts are all anti India and clearly indicate he is a false flagger.

Muzaffarnagar the jats f*cked you up nicely that was recent
Jats kicked ***? rofl. UP Muslims attacked Jats with Ak-47s. So are you telling Jats killed more Muslims who had ak-47s and shotguns with swords.:woot:

You are living in a wet-dream fantasy world. Watch that video again even our women were asking them men to attack them. Even our women are ready to protect Islam. You wonder why we dominate India despite being a minority.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom