What's new

Peshawar Rocked by Another Blast

Well am in Cantt area. Yes it was a main checkpost as all cars coming from bara and ring road used to be checked here. The target was somewhere inside but recently at this checkpost equipment was being used which could detect explosives, and the car was detected by the sensors at which the bomber exploded the car. It was a very powerful one too, same like the one used on CID police station in Swati phatak. 2nd day, while home shook again. :cry:

Allah help us.

There is a 16 year old girl and her 6 months old brother died in the blast who live in my neighbor. Their family were getting the baby for circumcision and according to their father, their hearts may have failed due to the terrified sound of the blast as there is no wound as such on both of them. Please pray for them (and for those who lost their lives in this blast) as their Funeral is being performed at 9PM tonight. :cry:

There is a 16 year old girl and her 6 months old brother died in the blast who live in my neighbor. Their family were getting the baby for circumcision and according to their father, their hearts may have failed due to the terrified sound of the blast as there is no wound as such on both of them. Please pray for them (and for those who lost their lives in this blast) as their Funeral is being performed at 9PM tonight. :cry:

:cry::cry:May Allah give peace to their souls and courage to the family to bear their loss, Ameen. Children are the greatest gift of Allah and for parents seeing their children depart this world is one of the most heart breaking and grief filled moments. May Allah protect us all and bring this evil to its end.

RIP

My condolences to the families of the shaheeds and injured.
It seems that war is on two fronts now. PA is doing operation in Taliban territory while Taliban in the cities. It seems like TTP has a separate command and control structure outside SW as 90 per cent of the areas has been cleared there now. or they are still well coordinated with their assets.
although suicide bombing is difficult to stop but they can be preempted. i dont know why LEAs are not successful in busting these cells.

I salute to the brave police constable who gave his life and save many.May ALLAH gave martyrs with Jannat ul firdous.
Do n t worry my Pakistani brothers we will see peace INSHALLAH..

god bless the soul of all those who died......but im surprised that u guys are not blaming this on RAW or INDIA.......

I request you to delete your post, those people who lost the life are all innocent and this is not the time to discuss all this.

If I remember correctly all the recent blasts are happening that same city!
Is that place any different from rest of Pak??

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

My deepest condolences to the people of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom