What's new

Peshawar mosque ulema refuse to accept Reut-i-Hilal committee

Well- these sort of things were suppose to bring unity among Muslims- unity to dur ki baat- aik date fix nai hoti hamari- eid k din ki- or na time jumay k din ka-

Killed them all and Give there Place to Moulana Altaf Zehmatul la Alay.

On topic: Islam Need Shahdat in this matter and when they got shahdat of more then thirty people then WTF is wrong there not to accept there Sahadats.

Look at last 10 years and check this BS Commete dicission and then tell me how many time they were correct ?

0/ten years !! So Stop this nonsense about those mulla they are not the one s who decide it s about those sahadats.

Ego problem for central ruit-e-hilal committee babas.

anway there is a time difference between areas of Pakistan so nothing wrong moon sighting in different areas can have varying timings so celeberate eid accordingly.

period

Ego problem for central ruit-e-hilal committee babas.

anway there is a time difference between areas of Pakistan so nothing wrong moon sighting in different areas can have varying timings so celeberate eid accordingly.

period

I am repeating post no. 2

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...ccept-reut-i-hilal-committee.html#post1967691

In KSA which has an area larger than Pakistan the same Hijri date is observed all over the country. Then what special problem is with Pakistan to observe E'id, Ramadan and any other Hijri date in the same day?

I am repeating post no. 2

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...ccept-reut-i-hilal-committee.html#post1967691

In KSA which has an area larger than Pakistan the same Hijri date is observed all over the country. Then what special problem is with Pakistan to observe E'id, Ramadan and any other Hijri date in the same day?

the problem is with strictness imposed in the kingdom- introduce lashes for such Pakistani imams who disagree- every thing will synchronize automatically-

In Middle East, all mosques belong to the government. Only Government approved Immams are allowed, alongwith Government approved prayer times and Juma Khutbaa.

In KSA, non-Wahabi ulema/mosques are not allowed. So there is no concept of private mosques. All minority sect Muslims (Sunni Bravelis/Shias) are required to follow official religious instructions weather they like it or not.

Following KSA tradition, only majority sect should have authority to say on matters related to moon sighting/prayer timings/Juma Khutba/Madrissahs, etc. All other sects should follow government positions even if it is against their liking.

In Middle East, all mosques belong to the government. Only Government approved Immams are allowed, alongwith Government approved prayer times and Juma Khutbaa.

In KSA, non-Wahabi ulema/mosques are not allowed. So there is no concept of private mosques. All minority sect Muslims (Sunni Bravelis/Shias) are required to follow official religious instructions weather they like it or not.

Following KSA tradition, only majority sect should have authority to say on matters related to moon sighting/prayer timings/Juma Khutba/Madrissahs, etc. All other sects should follow government positions even if it is against their liking.

I don't know about KSA but in UAE the prayer timings for the Ja'afriya sect is observed in their mosques separately as per their beliefs although they are a minority. But again the Hijri dates are synchronized all over the country.

Hijri dates should be synchronized all over a country if the country is situated in one time zone. We are not Russia spanning over 9 time zones. If Pakistan has issues observing a unified Hijri calendar although it is located in only one time zone then what should be the case of Russia which is very much larger than Pakistan in area? Going as per Pakistani malvees there would be more than 18 different days for observing the E'id and Ramadhan and other Hijri dates in Russia in any given Hijri year.

Follow KSA. Islamabad has only a 2 hour time difference from Mecca. Dont follow desi timings, they always do things late. Reut-i-Hilal is wrong.
+
moon sighting is complicated thing although we are having EID with peshwar yet regarding timing a few minutes can make difference between sighting and not sighting../
i think idiot govt should try to follow the rulling of Peshawar\KPK people for sake of unity..besides for my experience they are usually true and the Peshawar committee has been sitting for over 150 years now..

alternativly the govt of pakisytan and all muslim countries should co ordinate to fix a single date based upon sighting in saudi arabia

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom