What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you in a conception that Americans were there to Win a War?

Are you saying American are here to LOSE THE WAR ...

btw you are commenting about 'which war'

Many are missing the big picture here - the TTP (as wrong as they were in doing this) say correctly that air raids and drones have been killing their children for almost the last decade - The people of FATA are still part of Pakistan
-
To put them out to dry like that and turn away and act like nothing is happening and that their grief does not matter is wrong and has consequences as we just saw -

The last thing we want is to let Pakistan become another Lebanon!!

Stop the killing on both sides, take out the instigators surgically like Mullah Radio and others who want more instability!

Eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind - Gandhi

Religion is a red herring, the issue is and will always be politics in general and personal gain in particular -

I really got a bad headache now,l with all this....i did not see zarrar atu arri ing on the scene nor was i they od, so i still doubt that,
Read the time of that tweet of Wajkhan, as i cant see that here on my mobile,
I could be wrong aswell, lets wait for things to settle down, and i still cant see the pic where militant blew himself up inside auditorium.....

Na salam na dua, poocha bhi nhn :cray:....

I actually emailed you yesterday after I got off the forum, assay ho saqta hai hum salaam nah kerain :P
Have so much work but this really disturbed me :(

It’s time to clear the confusion about the fake pictures of the terrorists circulating on the social media. It all started when the news broke out that the operation against the Talebans has come to an end. First of all these were not only the pictures of the dead terrorists which were circulated wrongly, there were at least 03 more images which were old, already posted and of different incidents.

ISPR has not handed over any pictures to the media neither they have uploaded nor any journalist has seen the images. Most of the pictures which were circulated are presumed to be of those terrorists who were killed during operation in Khyber earlier this December. Few of the pictures are claimed to be of those terrorists who were killed during attack on Peshawar Airport.

Then there are those pictures which were given out to the media by TTP showing that 07 terrorists carried out the manslaughter. An officer from one of the security agency revealed on condition of anonymity ‘The pictures which they (TTP) has uploaded are not those who carried out the attack’.

That means to say that images were circulated by social media users and groups in a hurry out of anger, anxiety or curiosity without cross checking. TTP has given out pictures to the media probably to hide some clues. The TTP claimed terrorists as seen in pictures are mostly very young except one and cannot be considered fit to carry out such a big and brutal attack as such attacks needs highly experiences, brutal and battle hardened elements.

1.jpg
2.jpg
According to General Bajwa, 03 of the terrorists blew up themselves, also confirms that the pictures are old as those seen in the pics are still in one piece.

So the question is, where are the images of the terrorists then? My personal analysis is that, since no media was allowed till late evening, the army must have shifted their bodies to the forensic lab for DNA and other tests to establish their identities as quickly as it was possible.

Do not think that the army has a hand in circulating the pictures or they are faking the things. Their kids have been killed just like other kids of the civilians. We need to have faith right now in the armed forces. Army fights a war, they don’t win it, the nation behind win it. Let’s not lose it due to few old pictures and baseless rumors.

Long Live Pakistan !

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 45
@Marshmallow by saying dont bomb the whole nation,

Dont bomb their children coz unkay bhi bachay innocent hain koi jin ki ulaad nai hain (dont give those taliban that much izzat kay unko jin bana do)...By saying something for humanity doesnt make you a sympathizer for destruction (Terrorist)

Imagine for once what happened in Australia...had the Ozzies gone mad like us they would have lynched every Muslim in sight! But no instead they stood up more united instead of finding fault and differentiated terrorists from Muslims....Can we do that differentiate the ones with blood on their hands from the innocents?

As for going door to door...DID I SAY DO THAT? Anjaan guna maaf hotay hain but knowingly like how many are saying on this thread go after the families and all.....that is not humane at all! And def doesnt differentiate us from them as they also ran after kids!
Ya Allah...i cant imagine you can be so immuture in your thinking? Gosh...Why dont we send you there first to have a thorough investigation of each and every house and then do anything ....dear sis this is not how wars are faught!

Are you saying American are here to LOSE THE WAR ...

btw you are commenting about 'which war'
They are not even concerned about Taliban, they are there to keep an eye on Russians that's all.

IT was not just TTP which executed the attack, there were 3 more groups affiliated. Please Understand this. And go through the thread again. Start from #1310. Then come and debate.

So is your only concern here to protect the image of India after their likely proxies, the TTP, lined up and shot schoolchildren in Peshawar?

And the best way you have to do that is to say that three other groups were also involved?

and what is that BLUNDER you are assuming that our Forces are gunna do in near future regarding them? kindly please enlighten me on that? With due respect,I want to know what is irking you so much that you have a constant fear that we may commit a Sin or a Blunder!
Honestly tell me with all these news of our judges releasing so and so....turning back on the so called blood and what not and also on the delay in such strikes....Do you want me to tell you want other blunders could be hidden up their sleeves?

I have always supported the army ....I am even for martial law....I have never been against any operation but speaking like a bloodthirsty individual as many of us emotion ridden people who claim we should shoot the family (we are talking about shooting not air strikes and all) ....Well I am sorry but I dont want my brothers from the army to sound like blood thirsty beast that they are chasing!

'SMART GOAL'

S = Specific
M = Measurable
A = Achievable
R= Realistic
T= Time Bound

plz be specific in your explanation of 'Justice' & 'prevent further attacks' part ....

Regards

Ah yes, let us treat this as a project management strategy. I am afraid that model will not apply here.

Ya Allah...i cant imagine you can be so immuture in your thinking? Gosh...Why dont we send you there first to have a thorough investigation of each and every house and then do anything ....dear sis this is not how wars are faught!
Wars are also not fought in anger! You need a clear mind not with blood ranging in your mind...

So is your only concern here to protect the image of India after their likely proxies, the TTP, lined up and shot schoolchildren in Peshawar?

And the best way you have to do that is to say that three other groups were also involved?

I am not in mood to discuss this Here. Please come to some other thread, or create one. Thank You!

should not have tagged me in your post dear - for some odd reason I have the nerves to see what have happened inside the school - and blood splattered everywhere, seen all those pics many times now ---but I don't have the heart to see these Mothers crying - I only watched this Aunti g @7:35 for barely 40 secs and that was it for me - am not watching rest of the video ----
Please teach @Akheilos how actually things work in WARS and esp when fighting Terrorists!:angry:

@Marshmallow by saying dont bomb the whole nation,

Dont bomb their children coz unkay bhi bachay innocent hain koi jin ki ulaad nai hain (dont give those taliban that much izzat kay unko jin bana do)...By saying something for humanity doesnt make you a sympathizer for destruction (Terrorist)

Imagine for once what happened in Australia...had the Ozzies gone mad like us they would have lynched every Muslim in sight! But no instead they stood up more united instead of finding fault and differentiated terrorists from Muslims....Can we do that differentiate the ones with blood on their hands from the innocents?

As for going door to door...DID I SAY DO THAT? Anjaan guna maaf hotay hain but knowingly like how many are saying on this thread go after the families and all.....that is not humane at all! And def doesnt differentiate us from them as they also ran after kids!
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd...._=1425832114_bc536d85aebe2afc8abaf649f1dae333
@Marshmallow

Please teach @Akheilos how actually things work in WARS and esp when fighting Terrorists!:angry:
@Marshmallow I am really tired and I am trying not to complain coz I keep imagining the plight of a parent and as compared to that plight ....My feelings are irrelevant but seriously I would not like to see my nation becoming vampires...

Sure we are angry sure we want revenge sure we should get it....But do we need to become them to get it? Just answer that much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom