What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theses terrorists and whoever is behind them clearly have no morals and want anger from us as a reaction. This mod mentality will get us all screwed, as hard as it is, we have to all be calm and realize that fighting fire with fire is nothing but a suicide mission @Marshmallow

I respect you @Akheilos for what you said above
so you want us to throw ROSES and LILES on them in response to the Fire they are killing us with? lolz

You OverSeas Pakistanies!:tongue:

heres the complete story -

Bring it on, TTP!
haha na spare me the Horror...

10347405_740997235983325_7368159950644044123_n.jpg

And I believe even yesterday I clarified where I stand with that thought then why did you say this:

Ignore that I am disturbed :ashamed:
Allah has also said to fight the Devil and Be JUST!

Ah yes, let us treat this as a project management strategy. I am afraid that model will not apply here.

It is sad, Pakistanis have not yet understood that such a problem can not be solved with catchy words, business terminologies, application of brute force alone and security or intelligence measures. The root cause of this problem is ideological. It lies in Salafi Takfirism and Wahabism. Unless and until, there are full fledged political parties in Pakistan which openly support and nurture this ideology and unless and until these people remain involved in Pakistan's economic activities and hired for employment without any background check, this problem will never be solved. As Germany did post world war II, banning the ideology of Nazism, Pakistan must move to ban Takfirism.

You can physically fight to your last man and put armed guards at every 10 meter distance in the country and still you will not win this war, because there are ideological sympathizers of these groups that are considered full-fledged citizens of Pakistan with full and even VIP rights in Pakistan's economy, politics and even dare I say military. Until people of Pakistan do not realize that it is these sympathizers and their helpers that are the root of this problem, not much progress can be expected. In a country of nearly 200 million people, there will always be recruits and soft targets. So the cycle will continue. The only solution is to disgrace their ideology and thus uprooting them forever.

I don't agree that the 'whole' nation or even 'most' of the Nation is acting this way; I don't know whether we both run into unique sets of people but I have yet to talk to a single person in the past 1-2 days that hasn't condemned this with some even saying that dogs should be set loose on the TTP or that they ought to be buried alive.

But I do agree that there is a significant radicalized element within our society that has a soft-spot for TTP and ilk like them; however whereas I won't call them an insignificant minority because they are significant in the sense that they are vocal and some are active; now having said that I do most certainly believe that they are a numerically insignificant minority.

I was at the protests yesterday and people were stopping their cars or their motorbikes, vendors were stopping their kiosks and people from all walks of life were protesting against this dastardly act of extreme barbarity. And protests like these are happening all over the country and multiple times within the same country. For example where I was at yesterday; there were 3 different timings when 3 different groups of people held protests over there.

Elsewhere, in my locality there was a smaller protest of a few hundred people as opposed to the few thousand one mentioned above and because it was from my locality I knew quite a few of the faces; I've seen people literally from all walks of life, all shades of religious observance and opinions and from all ages and genders coming there protesting it with one voice.

So yes religious fanaticism is a very real thing in Pakistan and it can't be ignored away by mere 'XYZ country did it.....' but the vast majority of Pakistanis have woken up to the menace of terrorism and do not have a soft-spot, by any stretch of the imagination, for the TTP.

The extremist minority is what needs to be dealt with and will be dealt with in the due course of time; even now, if I remember the DG ISPR's comments correctly, since the start of the Operation something like 3000+ intelligence based operations have already occurred in the rest of Pakistan.

It'll take time but we'll pull through and yes I understand that a lot of work needs to be done and a lot of questions need to be answered but this is not the end....not by a long margin.

There are reasons for this confusion but those reasons are slowly dying away because of circumstances and abhorrent incidents like these hasten their death even more quickly.

So have some faith.

Mon ami, the time for heart warming words and optimistic scenarios is well past. A few RIPs, rallies, walks and candle littings amongst dozens of other shows of sympathy, solidarity, remembrance, humanity e.t.c. aren't going to cut it. Why? Because despite it being the most heinous attack in the history of this country, its not the first nor I believe (though I hope) will be the last. More people have died than this one, there's not a city of Pakistan which has been spared and the result is always the same. Its back to normal after a few weeks. Second, not until you understand the cause and origins of extremism and the resultant terrorism, how do you expect to fight it? As long, you do not realize that there's a whole group of nutjobs which support/facilitate these bastards in the country, how do you expect to come out as a winner in this conflict? As long, as you keep looking outside while the enemy's in the house, how do you expect to see all of this to the very end? People do condemn this act of savagery en masse, I am not denying it or trying to belittle that, not for an instant, but its equally important that they understand and see the radicalization and extremism for what it is, a real enemy that has plagued the progress and development of this country for decades and not being just another problem solvable with "all the time in the world". Its important that people start looking for answers and asking critical questions regarding the role of religious seminaries on the greater issue, not just getting defensive about religion and country and defending the same Mullahs (directly or indirectly) that perpetuate this type of attacks on them. This venting out of anger and making the whole sense of it by saying "India/America/Israel/Martians" and "Islam doesn't allow killing of innocents" isn't going to do the trick as it hasn't before, this goes out beyond the usual conspiracy theories. And so far, that isn't happening. I will keep faith and harbor hope, but if nothing is going to come out from this terror act too and no progress/improvement is seen, then take my assurance that these people wont learn ever and things would continue, as they have until now, in this country. Zarb-e-Azb isn't the whole equation, its just one part of it, for as long as the Madarsas producing and supplying a constant supply of foot soldiers to the terrorists organization aren't dealt with, terrorism wont end. As long as radicalization isn't kept in check, a bastard or two will rise every year or twice a decade trying to impose the real Islam on us and the cycle will continue. Treating the symptom is never enough, lets target the disease. P.S. I dont believe that those people are insignificant in number, for if they were, you wouldn't have had fighting them till now, for if they were, not a large crowd would be out cheering for Mumtaz Qadri and OBL. The extent is far worse than you see and imagine But lets leave that for now.

Last edited:
so you want us to throw ROSES and LILES on them in response to the Fire they are killing us with? lolz
You OverSeas Pakistanies!:tongue:
Am I supposed to feel insulted? :unsure:

haha na spare me the Horror...
:unsure:

Allah has also said to fight the Devil and Be JUST!
Yes be just not blind! ALLAH also said if you transgress (with prophet highlighting that as even by a small margin) we become the evil ones or the transgressors

Last edited:
because we are back to square one with you going back the same road ----

you surely need a break from this --- take few days off from PDF
Nahi Maney Gein...Rehney Dain! I just Pray that people living abroad can actually know the ground realities and the intensity of Matters here!

It has been high time for decades already. What are we waiting for?

All those trying to be all highly noble do it only from the comfort of their own homes, and offers solutions that work only with somebody else's resources. Very easy to suggest such solutions.

There are some if not all people here on this forum that have been and will go out of their way for Pakistan. You are passionate and it's really nice to see that, but with Pakistan, zeal and honesty without proper planning will get you killed and you won't accomplish much. People have to start breaking into some of the key positions in Pakistan and those positions tend to be behind the curtains, because it's not about showing, but rather doing.And I am sure that is being done. Permanent and healthy change always comes slowly, every other type of change is destructive. You should do your part and be only responsible for that and remember that things don't always have to be flashy and the center of attention for them to leave an impact and be good. The reason that even with all of these terrorist crawling Pakistan is still standing is because of honorable men behind the curtains, protecting this country. As for change, that is on its way too I am sure, even though it might take a while.

you surely need a break from this --- take few days off from PDF
Yea I will....Saturday will be my last post for a short break INSHALLAH...

I literally fell apart and yesterday i didnt go to uni and my supervisor was hunting for me...but I showed him results today so it was all paid for...

Nahi Maney Gein...Rehney Dain! I just Pray that people living abroad can actually know the ground realities and the intensity of Matters here!
If we didnt know we wouldnt be supporting the army from day one over trying to make a fake democracy where NOT 1 system is just/ fair or reasonable!

Am I supposed to feel insulted? :unsure

:unsure:

Yes be just not blind! ALLAH also said if you transgress (with prophet highlighting that as even by a small margin) we become the evil ones or the transgressors
and We are noone to actually give a verdict whose transgressing and whose not...its upto the Scholars i guess and most of the Scholars in Pakistan these days are condemning it and have infact distanced themselves from them!

2-minute silence in India schools for Pakistan victims | Asia-Pasific | Worldbulletin News

Schoolchildren in India observe 2-minute silence in memory of victims of the Pakistan school after PM Modi's appeal
18 December 2014 Thursday

World Bulletin/News Desk

Schools all over India observed a two-minute silence and holding special prayers to remember the young victims of the ghastly attack on a Peshawar school in Pakistan on Tuesday, NDTV reported.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who reached out to Pakistan in a phone conversation last night with its Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, had appealed to all Indian schools to hold a two-minute silence as a mark of solidarity.

He joined Members of Parliament today in holding a two-minute silence in memory of the school children killed in the attack.

Modi said "This moment of shared pain and mourning is also a call for our two countries and all those who believe in humanity to join hands to decisively and comprehensively defeat terrorism, so that the children in Pakistan, India and elsewhere do not have to face a future darkened by the lengthening shadow of terrorism."

On Tuesday, the Pakistani Taliban stormed an army-run school in Peshawar, killing 145 people, 132 of them children in school uniform.

because we are back to square one with you going back the same road ----
I am not well maybe ...then again I still support the operation ...always did and always will but I dont support our people (not the army) becoming vampires...

and We are noone to actually give a verdict whose transgressing and whose not...its upto the Scholars i guess and most of the Scholars in Pakistan these days are condemning it and have infact distanced themselves from them!
Lets hope they stay distant and also just come out clean that they are as good as a doctor quack!

There is a part of web that is called the deep web. Its not easily accessible nor is cached/indexed by seach engines. What do you deduce now?

Do we need it no...Its their business if they care or dont...its their business if they can act human or not...but do we need it? NOT AT ALL....

Yes, we need them to come forward and stood by us like we used to do in their times of despair. We have trained their army, provided logistic supports, helped build their country be it on a small level; where are they now? I hate to say, but even the tiny piece of respect left for them is gone after them being indifferent to our sorrow.

I am not well maybe ...then again I still support the operation ...always did and always will but I dont support our people (not the army) becoming vampires...

Lets hope they stay distant and also just come out clean that they are as good as a doctor quack!
Wo natural reaction Heyna...its not like people will actually go and cut them into pieces...try to understand it please...the things and scenes that have been shown in Media so far are nothing compared to what actually happened with the kids inside...if i or anybody living in Pak will tell you the details of the incident then you would prolly go into depression for a very very long time...trust me!

All we said is if a Family is still standing by their father - which is the case here and living with the Devil - then that whole crib deserves to be leveled -

:o::o::o:

I don't agree with that at all. If we kill anyone innocent even if they are on the side of the terrorists, then we are no better than the terrorists and are incapable and cowards. Taking a life to fix any situation shows weakness. Jail the terrorists, torture them for info, use them for free labor.....but kill them, never, that is not in our hands and we don't have the right to end someone's life and no war, no political system and no type of justice is enough to justify that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom