What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we need them to come forward and stood by us like we used to do in their times of despair. We have trained their army, provided logistic supports, helped build their country be it on a small level; where are they now? I hate to say, but even the tiny piece of respect left for them is gone after them being indifferent to our sorrow.

I aint gonna loose that to get even at them...A life is a life be it Saudi or Pakistani...

It is true it is sad not one said a single word but it is 2x sad that we owe them money and people used to ask what is wrong when loan/ aid is coming! This is wrong we seem small and worthless to them!

But yea I agree more than ever but I am too egoistic and proud to show it that their lack of concern has effected me in any way! Like I said That is really their problem...They wanna act all snobbish their loss ...they loose respect and honour

Wo natural reaction Heyna...its not like people will actually go and cut them into pieces...try to understand it please...the things and scenes that have been shown in Media so far are nothing compared to what actually happened with the kids inside...if i or anybody living in Pak will tell you the details of the incident then you would prolly go into depression for a very very long time...trust me!
I know...

I couldnt even watch or hear the media I only did the reading part....weak hearted people like me are only left to be mocked!

As for the part in red...you never know....Jazbati quom hai kuch bhi ho sakta hai! :unsure:

Nuke them

You can't nuke an ideology. It is residing within the population, you are trying to save. Here is what I wrote above, to infuse some rationality into your mind:

"It is sad, Pakistanis have not yet understood that such a problem can not be solved with catchy words, business terminologies, application of brute force alone and security or intelligence measures. The root cause of this problem is ideological. It lies in Salafi Takfirism and Wahabism. Unless and until, there are full fledged political parties in Pakistan which openly support and nurture this ideology and unless and until these people remain involved in Pakistan's economic activities and hired for employment without any background check, this problem will never be solved. As Germany did post world war II, banning the ideology of Nazism, Pakistan must move to ban Takfirism.

You can physically fight to your last man and put armed guards at every 10 meter distance in the country and still you will not win this war, because there are ideological sympathizers of these groups that are considered full-fledged citizens of Pakistan with full and even VIP rights in Pakistan's economy, politics and even dare I say military. Until people of Pakistan do not realize that it is these sympathizers and their helpers that are the root of this problem, not much progress can be expected. In a country of nearly 200 million people, there will always be recruits and soft targets. So the cycle will continue. The only solution is to disgrace their ideology and thus uprooting them forever."

and We are noone to actually give a verdict whose transgressing and whose not...its upto the Scholars i guess and most of the Scholars in Pakistan these days are condemning it and have infact distanced themselves from them!
and somehow that Condemning is suppose to fix all our problems??
no it is not - lets not go back to the distant past - just the start of January 2013 - where innocent Hazara community of Quetta were slaughtered at the hands of LeJ, yar they kept Janazas on Road for 3 days and refused to bury unit justice to be done - heck we all forgot about that ---

I don't agree with that at all. If we kill anyone innocent even if they are on the side of the terrorists, then we are no better than the terrorists and are incapable and cowards. Taking a life to fix any situation shows weakness. Jail the terrorists, torture them for info, use them for free labor.....but kill them, never, that is not in our hands and we don't have the right to end someone's life and no war, no political system and no type of justice is enough to justify that!
Sorry I beg to differ here...we dont have the resources to feed them and look after them....we also dont have the reason to keep them with our judiciary system on sell they will be bought out by the next man with the longest beard...Believe me they are better off dead! Even America didnt spare those in Afghan post 9/11...Mind you they traveled across half the world to quench their thirst while we are suffering these attacks for years now and are not even going across borders...PLUS WE REALLY NEED TO SEND A SIGN that we cant be pushed and wont compromise such behavior!

I know...

I couldnt even watch or hear the media I only did the reading part....weak hearted people like me are only left to be mocked!

As for the part in red...you never know....Jazbati quom hai kuch bhi ho sakta hai! :unsure:
You too would get equally Jazbati after hearing the details...or even more....and then you may even come to Pakistan and Lynch me for having an argument with you here for the first time:enjoy: lolz

I don't agree with that at all. If we kill anyone innocent even if they are on the side of the terrorists, then we are no better than the terrorists and are incapable and cowards. Taking a life to fix any situation shows weakness. Jail the terrorists, torture them for info, use them for free labor.....but kill them, never, that is not in our hands and we don't have the right to end someone's life and no war, no political system and no type of justice is enough to justify that!
so you are saying no to Capital Punishment?? no death penalty?? who are you WOMAN - I don't know you :o::o:
I have been suggesting that these Terrorists should be hanged in Public with a Crane - put them on fire and let their body turn into ashes - these morons don't deserve even a proper burial

so you want us to throw ROSES and LILES on them in response to the Fire they are killing us with? lolz

You OverSeas Pakistanies!:tongue:

Marsha babyy <3 don't ever let hate fill you up with hate and get this reaction of you because then they win. No capture them or target ONLY them if you can't capture them. This is also just politics. It's a strategy because remember these terrorists at the end of the day are just pawns, there are bigger games being played and in politics the mob mentality is well known. Playing with the emotions of the masses and getting reactions out of them is only a manipulation tactic. Of course, justice needs to be served, but in a way in which we win in all respects and not just one. <3

Last edited:
You too would get equally Jazbati after hearing the details...or even more....and then you may even come to Pakistan and Lynch me for having an argument with you here for the first time:enjoy: lolz
Nahh I am not in any mood to Lynch my own...

As long as you aint killing innocents I am not gonna lynch my own..

Ok people @balixd @Marshmallow @ZYXW I am gonna head to bed, tomorrow is last day at school (for me) then off to NYC for 2 weeks to detox with family....

Nahh I am not in any mood to Lynch my own...

As long as you aint killing innocents I am not gonna lynch my own..
Why dont you watch that video i shared here,for a hint...rest ill tell you the details some other time...you will be shocked to know what they did with the innocent souls!:(

so you are saying no to Capital Punishment?? no death penalty?? who are you WOMAN - I don't know you :o::o:
I have been suggesting that these Terrorists should be hanged in Public with a Crane - put them on fire and let their body turn into ashes - these morons don't deserve even a proper burial

Gandhi undercover....I have returned mwuahahahahah :D

Trust me I would love that and show is on every channel...but god ain't gonna be too happy about that and pakiland could use a lil mercy from him LMFAO :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom