What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is rather interesting and refreshing...

10858405_766444510069850_728299386626183389_n.jpg

Honestly tell me with all these news of our judges releasing so and so....turning back on the so called blood and what not and also on the delay in such strikes....Do you want me to tell you want other blunders could be hidden up their sleeves?

I have always supported the army ....I am even for martial law....I have never been against any operation but speaking like a bloodthirsty individual as many of us emotion ridden people who claim we should shoot the family (we are talking about shooting not air strikes and all) ....Well I am sorry but I dont want my brothers from the army to sound like blood thirsty beast that they are chasing!
I wasnt reffering to Judges Wegera....Im talking about our Forces striking the dens of Terrorists! Rest is the reaction and anger of people on that incident of innocent kids...which is expected and a very natural reaction from a normal Human Being...You cant lecture them or stop them from expressing such feelings!

we already had some exchange of views and so did Oscar - but Madam g is still standing by her Code of Ethics
And is that a bad thing? Why is being human bad but calling a taliban who is far from human also bad? Then why is it GOOD when you take the role of the taliban and slip in their shoes? Just answer that!
Pakistan cannot do that even for its own kids, let alone the Taliban's children.
Oh shut up! You are a shameful waste on Pakistani soil!

I wasnt reffering to Judges Wegera....Im talking about our Forces striking the dens of Terrorists! Rest is the reaction and anger of people on that incident of innocent kids...which is expected and a very natural reaction from a normal Human Being...You cant lecture them or stop them from expressing such feelings!
I rather lynch a judge anytime 1stly for letting them go thanks to our system 2ndly for failing us again by buying 24 hrs before the penalty instead of the rushed FIRs they have been spewing since August!!

well it's about time we start for both :)

It has been high time for decades already. What are we waiting for?

All those trying to be all highly noble do it only from the comfort of their own homes, and offers solutions that work only with somebody else's resources. Very easy to suggest such solutions.

we already had some exchange of views and so did Oscar - but Madam g is still standing by her Code of Ethics
brother am I wrong to not want my nation to become a vampire overnight and loose all honour and shame in front of ALLAH? Just tell me that much....coz I feel like a lone wolf and feel extremely upset when only Indians thank me and my own brothers and now a sister say I am wrong :(

@Marshmallow I am really tired and I am trying not to complain coz I keep imagining the plight of a parent and as compared to that plight ....My feelings are irrelevant but seriously I would not like to see my nation becoming vampires...

Sure we are angry sure we want revenge sure we should get it....But do we need to become them to get it? Just answer that much!

Theses terrorists and whoever is behind them clearly have no morals and want anger from us as a reaction. This mod mentality will get us all screwed, as hard as it is, we have to all be calm and realize that fighting fire with fire is nothing but a suicide mission @Marshmallow

I respect you @Akheilos for what you said above

And is that a bad thing? Why is being human bad but calling a taliban who is far from human also bad? Then why is it GOOD when you take the role of the taliban and slip in their shoes? Just answer that!
All we said is if a Family is still standing by their father - which is the case here and living with the Devil - then that whole crib deserves to be leveled -

Oh shut up! You are a shameful waste on Pakistani soil!
:o::o::o:

10347405_740997235983325_7368159950644044123_n.jpg

All we said is if a Family is still standing by their father - which is the case here and living with the Devil - then that whole crib deserves to be leveled -

And I believe even yesterday I clarified where I stand with that thought then why did you say this:

Ignore that I am disturbed :ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom