What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
--
I know.. i too have same view of yours
sometimes its not right time to say all these..
as we know it hurts if one get killed..
so better let them say want they want ... NOW..
we can held back ourself for meomemnt as this is not right time.
as people talk from heart more than minds ..

they never learn bro, they never... their duel stand will continue no matter how many terrorist attacks occurred in pakistan.. for their self satisfaction they find the new way, blame india for these terrorist attack and by this they can forget what they had done in the past.

Causalities increased to 18 (17 kids 1 lady teacher) 45 injured..

Untitled.png

they never learn bro, they never... their duel stand will continue no matter how many terrorist attacks occurred in pakistan.. for their self satisfaction they find the new way, blame india for these terrorist attack and by this they can forget what they had done in the past.
--
yes but shall we learn the restrain if not they..
thats it.

Security agencies should shut down medias from there.Otherwise they will compromise SSG surprise operation.
everyone has been kicked out from the scene, no unauthorized person is allowed - cordon at a distance has been maintained

Sep/October (2014). Though Peshawar Police is sole operator of these machins for now
yes newly raised Police commandoes are operating these, I was surprised to hear that in news - i thought i is with SSG

Thats heart wrenching to see little kids being killed. RIP to those innocent kids. I wonder how badly these terrorists are brainwashed that they have no hesitation to kill even kids. I hope no more casualties occur!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom