What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes you are right, but i can't hold my anger after seeing these Pakistanis duel stand on terrorism, hell, even they blame these terrorist attack on india.. i had saw that fool @engineer saad cheering over the death of indian soldier during recent attack in kashmir and now he is condemning the attack on pakistan..
Lets see.

13 dead including a soldier and a female teacher. The rest are students.

Fcking Talibani dogs ... They are taking hostages and want some of there dogs out of prison most likely

:D you said We are killing our own kids to please our Master and then you said we trained kasab. Completely wrong intelligence. You conducted this attack to destabilize our country. Thats It.

you are either brainwashed beyond repair or you don't have ant brain. what make you thing that india will train some pakistani terrorists scums in training camps in pakistan and send them to indian to destabilize your country?? then where was your ISI when india was training those terrorists!!!??.. pls, don't make yourself an idiot...

11 Kids and 1 women Teacher are now dead

Untitled.png

yes you are right, but i can't hold my anger after seeing these Pakistanis duel stand on terrorism, hell, even they blame these terrorist attack on india.. i had saw that fool @engineer saad cheering over the death of indian soldier during recent attack in kashmir and now he is condemning the attack on pakistan..
--
I know.. i too have same view of yours
sometimes its not right time to say all these..
as we know it hurts if one get killed..
so better let them say want they want ... NOW..
we can held back ourself for meomemnt as this is not right time.
as people talk from heart more than minds ..

Fcking Talibani dogs ... They are taking hostages and want some of there dogs out of prison most likely

No wonder we need death penalty so bad. Unfortunately, our leaders and politicians are buzdil to the core.

you are either brainwashed beyond repair or you don't have ant brain. what make you thing that india will train some pakistani terrorists scums in training camps in pakistan and send them to indian to destabilize your country?? then where was your ISI when india was training those terrorists!!!??.. pls, don't make yourself an idiot...
Forget about ISI.Their operations are completely silent.

I have been to this school in 2011 for the nust entry test.I don't know how they reached deep into the school this fast avoiding the initial entry check post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom