What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing called good terrorist or bad terrorist.
About time pakistan should understand that there no good or bad terrorist ....

Shit...12 students are dead, Khudaya!

In this time of calamity, instead of showing humanity Indians are pathetically pasting this sentence all over the internet in the comments section of news reports. Pity on you!
Not generalising sensible posters here though!

Of all the world, Childrens?? What kind people these are? I don't think these are humans, just pure evil. Even devil will be ashamed of this!!

Blast was a suicide blast.... 11 kids and 1 lady teacher 1 male teacher are now dead... Firing now stopped

I have been to this school in 2011 for the nust entry test.I don't know how they reached deep into the school this fast avoiding the initial entry check post.

Is there any graveyard at backside of school? They came from there. A perfect hiding spot for hiding weapons and terrorist might have made an excuse of going to grave yard at checkpoint

I am sure that it won't receive fraction of media coverage from world media compare to sydney hostage crises.

Forget about ISI.Their operations are completely silent.

ooh!! you mean their operations are silent in such a way that they don't even tell this to any one so that they let their country to became a terrorist country for the world community... ooh man!! you are genius beyond any human can become!!!...

Lets see.
ya lets see...

when did we get this beast, any idea??
807564-Wasak-1418714292-758-640x480.jpg

SOB !!! Cowards!.
Attacking innocent childrens.What type of scums are them?

Is there any graveyard back of school? They came through that. A perfect hiding spot for hiding weapons and terrorist might have made an excuse of going to grave yard at checkpoint

I am not sure about the graveyard,but media reported that they penetrated through the graveyard.

Overall from front,it is a well protected school.

yar why the **** these news channels shut their traps for once, they have to report each andeverything, they should consider the emotions of Parents, they are saying few are martyed , but no names, imagine what parents will be going through

Security agencies should shut down medias from there.Otherwise they will compromise SSG surprise operation.

Forces should storm in as unlike the sydney hostage case,these terrorists doesn't care about students.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom