What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5-6 Terrorist entered in the School From the the graveyard at the back of the school... 2 dead bodies are moved to hospital

Untitled.png
Untitled.png

3 children have been martyred, 35 injured. A great loss. But definitely, these scums (terrorists) will be dead too.

We are proud mujahideen we dont attack on innocent children,women, and old men. Please accept your allegiance with this attack.

i don't have any allegiance to those scums... indian is always against terrorism. it is pakistan who support terrorism, even in UN india try form an alliance to fight this terrorists but Pakistan stand against that and that bill failed to pass.. it is pakistan who support these terrorism.

like your self calmed mujaheddin friends fighting india is in the similar nature of TTP. they attack and kill innocent women and childers in each attack.. during 26/11 they kill 160 civilins and may injured. even in the recent attack in kashmir your mujaheddin brothers kill many Kashmir civilians who they clam their brothers... this exactly happens in kashmir and it is happening in pakistan, i don't see any difference. it is you who support killing innocents in india and criticize if your mujaheddin do anything against pakistan.. it is your fault to understand that these is noting called good terrorist.. this is your mistake to realize that terrorists are savages who don't show any humanity when you support those terrorists when they kill innocents in india.

Last edited:
here is another indian scum shitting over the serious issue comeon if you can't be a man just be a human :mad:

watch you words. if you don't know about Zarvan, then know, he is a ISIS sympathizer.

Terror outfit Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) have claimed responsibility for attack.

"Our people successfully entered the army school in Peshawar this morning. We are giving them direct instructions to not harm minors," TTP spokesperson Muhammad Khorasni told The Express Tribune.

"Operation Zarb-e-Azb and Operation Khyber-I forced us to take such an extreme step," he said.

I hope after this, whatever sympathy the people had for these monsters would be gone

i don't have any allegiance to those scums... indian is always against terrorism. it is pakistan who support terrorism, even in UN india try form an alliance to fight this terrorists but Pakistan stand against that and that bill failed to pass.. it is pakistan who support these terrorism.
You mean Pakistan is responsible for this attack.? hats off

Fighters storm army-run school in Pakistan - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

A spokesman for a faction of the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), or Pakistani Taliban, said the attackers had been ordered to shoot older students at the school.

The attack comes as the Pakistani military wages a major offensive against Taliban and other fighters in the tribal area of North Waziristan.

TTP spokesman Muhammad Khorasani told AFP there were six attackers.

How are they able to talk to media and have spokesmens? Are they public?

The Australian episode yesterday should serve as an example to them.
--
but APS must have more secuirty than normal..establishment
its may be massive security negligence or inside work ..
its not easy to break in to so many barriers without any retalisation ..
may be more info will get more clarity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom