What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am in tears, Madiha Syndal, a female news reporter, was reporting from the spot confirming in a crying voice that her two cousins studying in the school fied in the attack.
Even my blood is boiling now. For once Both countries should put aside their diffences & joint crackdown against these religious scum is need of the hour.

B4-EzohCQAASB6D.jpg

because they also called the foreign criminals invading libya and syria as "rebels"... al-jazeera is propaganda agency for criminals.

It is not people, their affiliations or political motives that determine what they are, it is their acts that determine what they are and the attack on a school can only either be the work of a very very sick mind or an extreme terrorist......someone who has crossed the limits of terrorism and has evolved into something else entirely, something that is only comparable to the US and Israeli bombings on civilians!

PTI call off his country wide protest which announce from 18th Dec.

this is the time to stand up against hardliners who has sympathy with these basters.

RIP to all the dead, My heart is bleeding while hearing so many kids have died, these bastard filthiest animals have no shame in killing innocent people especially kids, I think Army needs to take over the country temporarily and hunt these bastards down wherever they are.

coward bastards!!!
wat did the children do to you?
my prayers with the victim families.

A school? seriously? Capture atleast one of those MoFos alive and castrate him infront of the whole world.

One of them only? I have been praying that the Army captures them all 'alive', first to interrogate them, find their masters, planners, supporters, aiders & abettors and financiers and then to unleash the kind of hell on them that make them regret why they were born and to pray for death for the next many years until they die of natural causes.

with thousands of missing person including baluch and sindhi nationalist .. tortured bodies are dunmped all across pakistan by our law enforcement .. they dont need a permit or have to take out these scum bags

Those tortured bodies never make it to the court. Their leaders do reach the court...

And army alone is not behind those dumped bodies.

Have no words. Its a very sad day.
I hope more children do not suffer in the name of retaliation.

RIP :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom