What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was significant drop in terror activities this year........ But this bloody attack would change that perception.....

Kill one innocent, you kill humanity. Save one person, you save humanity.

We've different views, but I agree, the people who're behind attacks need to be not on the face of earth.

The operative word is person. These arent persons. Not humans.. not animals ..since even they have some morality.
The entire breed of the homo sapiens where the terrorists come from needs to be culled.

It doesn't matter if the attackers were Pakistani agents or Indian agents or afghan agents or whatever. I am sure people from every nation agree that these are not human beings. Scums on earth, I hope they each one of them meet their end very soon. I hope no one else gets killed/injured any further. May God gives strength to families of victims.

It is not people, their affiliations or political motives that determine what they are, it is their acts that determine what they are and the attack on a school can only either be the work of a very very sick mind or an extreme terrorist......someone who has crossed the limits of terrorism and has evolved into something else entirely, something that is only comparable to the US and Israeli bombings on civilians!

no doubt about the cruelty of usa airforce bombing iraq for 13 years before invading it, but groups like taliban and ikhwaan base their acts on some pervert ideology... they are people, twisted people, perverts doing their acts... someone who beheads thirty syrian soldiers is also the one who shots seven-year-old school students in the face.

why blame usa when they are only the masters... it is their puppets which do these acts. :)

Damn religious Muslim b@stards at it again. Destroy their mosques and madrasahs. Innocent children have been killed. Hundreds of families will never get over this tragedy. I can't believe this is happening in Pakistan.
There is nothing wrong behind madrassas and mosques,just the fundamentalist mullas.

5 More Blast heard inside the school

Untitled.png

'All the children had bullet wounds': Taliban kills 84 in Pakistani military school attack, most of them children
Taliban gunmen attacked a Peshawar military-run facility with students in grades 1-10 on Tuesday, killing 84 and wounding 36. Army commandos responded to the scene and returned fire.
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

female teacher burnt alive ????

what the hell !
just heard that....

And the students had to keep quiet because whoever moved was shot at.
This is shocking!
And imagine what the children must be going through.

The saddest thing is tomorrow these terrorist animals will be planning their next attack.

Time has come for the Pakistanis to march towards Madrassas, terrorist's safe heavens and breeding places, and set them on fire and eradicate anybody who resists. If the GoP cant do this, we should.

Then your going to get shot along with the TTP

Pakistan is s religious and conservative state and people, deal with it

Either we unite to take out our enemy whether India or the TTP or we waste time causing chaos to please liberals and attack religious institutions which a vast majority of our people support

what the fck is going on. why is the army taking so long ????

Personally i do not feel justice will be enough...
I want vengeance and nothing else!!

Pakistan MUST IMMEDIATELY start funneling funds to operations against these scums, destroy them whether in Pakistan or in clandestine operations abroad! Need money for that and that money must be provided on top priority, the developments can wait for an year or two but we cannot and must not let this blood go in waste! What ever it takes, go for it, leave no stone unturned and not a single soul with any love for these beasts breathing!

The whole Nation is in angry mood and this is high time to go all out and nail these bitches once and for all!!

Vengeance is what we want!!!

Harr waqt India India kee ratt lagaye hui hai. I sometimes wonder that posters such as yourself aren't the real Taliban, trying to deflect the heat from your Arab Wahabi / Deobandi, Chechen, Tajik brothers and other Mehsud scums.

Indian Intelligence agencies taking their frustration out on school children... Pathetic Shameful pus**ies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom