What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAY NO TO EXTREMISM IN ALL FORMS - SPEECH, WRITING, VIOLENCE

PROMOTE:
SECULARISM
DEMOCRACY
LIBERAL EDUCATION
RESPECT FOR ALL RELIGIONS (INCLUDING JEWS AND HINDUS)
IMPROVE TRADE AND ECONOMY

CRITICIZE/BAN/JAIL THOSE WHO PROMOTE EXTREMISM OR HATRED AGAINST OTHER RELIGIONS/SECTS/COUNTRIES (Be it Mullahs, some TV Person or Hafiz Sayeed).

Please ban Islam in the state and praying in the military as well. I also wanted to make a point regarding the upcoming public lynching of the 1000 terrorists...will this actually deter the terrorists? We know that they will legitimize their actions by claiming the victims were all in a military school and probably mostly children of the people killing their children. How do you exactly plan to stamp out terrorism in the world's most lawless and well armed country?

Islam isn't the problem. The poison coming out of gulf surely is.most of us Pak on this forum as muslims (some even really religious) and none of us support terrorism anywhere or in any country. The problem is the mindset the ideology that comin out of Middle East along with petro dollar.

And no we weren't lynching anyone . 1000 swines (who were on death sentence) are goin to be hanged now they their brethren can say anything they want,they are going to die soon anyways. But trust me it will set a precedent a warning for their sympathiser.

We hadnt executed even 1 fkin terrorist in the last 8-9 years,some even managed to get released thanks to shitty laws etc but now (hopefully) JUSTICE SERVED.

Indians have their own country, with bigger army than Pakistan, better intelligence agency than Pakistan, not to mention nuclear weapons. And their country was specifically created to have better economic and HDI conditions for its citizens than Pakistan.
This country is still here and it took only 13 days to cut Pakistan into 2.
:yay::omghaha:
P.S. We know that LeT is a covert operation of Pakistan's intelligence agencies. This was discussed earlier in the thread.

Why are you bringing up LeT? This thread is about the Peshawar Massacre of over 100 children, carried out by assets of the Indian intelligence agencies known as the TTP.

They're involved in the TTP, whether you like it or not. Common knowledge in Pakistani intelligence circles.

Common knowledge is that INDIA DOES NOT PLAY THESE GAMES. Indian intelligence has always mistrusted religious actors, especially Islamic. India has always preferred POLITICAL actors, like the Baloch independence guys for instance. Fanning TTP will run the risk of radicalizing our own large muslim population, so no thank you- we aren't in those kinds of games.

Why are you bringing up LeT? This thread is about the Peshawar Massacre of over 100 children, carried out by assets of the Indian intelligence agencies known as the TTP.
Why are you bringing up India? This attack was carried out by TTP. If you have any proof of its association with RAW, do present here, or quit your whining. Your posts are childish.

Islam isn't the problem. The poison coming out of gulf surely is.most of us Pak on this forum as muslims (some even really religious) and none of us support terrorism anywhere or in any country. The problem is the mindset the ideology that comin out of Middle East along with petro dollar.

And no we weren't lynching anyone . 1000 swines (who were on death sentence) are goin to be hanged now they their brethren can say anything they want,they are going to die soon anyways. But trust me it will set a precedent a warning for their sympathiser.

We hadnt executed even 1 fkin terrorist in the last 8-9 years,some even managed to get released thanks to shitty laws etc but now (hopefully) JUSTICE SERVED.
The problem May or may not be Islam...the point is your enemies are so called devout and true Muslims. This is enough reason to ban Islam in the state. I didn't say go around and putting a round between every Muslim's teeth or people who type on forums out of leisure. I specifically said, ban the activity that the goat molesters do at an official level. You need generations of professional soldiers and civil servants who know the distinction between goat fondling terrorists and pious Moslems.

SAY NO TO EXTREMISM IN ALL FORMS - SPEECH, WRITING, VIOLENCE

PROMOTE:
SECULARISM
DEMOCRACY
LIBERAL EDUCATION
RESPECT FOR ALL RELIGIONS (INCLUDING JEWS AND HINDUS)
IMPROVE TRADE AND ECONOMY

CRITICIZE/BAN/JAIL THOSE WHO PROMOTE EXTREMISM OR HATRED AGAINST OTHER RELIGIONS/SECTS/COUNTRIES (Be it Mullahs, some TV Person or Hafiz Sayeed).

Apply it in India. I have seen Indian Kashmiris & Sikhs crying in US & UK.

'Forced' conversions in India condemned by Muslim groups | Al Jazeera America

Sikh Genocide Project

Gujarat Carnage 2002-2010Â The Hard Facts

Apparently problem in India is Hinduism... isn't it?

The problem May or may not be Islam...the point is your enemies are so called devout and true Muslims. This is enough reason to ban Islam in the state. I didn't say go around and putting a round between every Muslim's teeth or people who type on forums out of leisure. I specifically said, ban the activity that the goat molesters do at an official level. You need generations of professional soldiers and civil servants who know the distinction between goat fondling terrorists and pious Moslems.

You need balls to do that. If it was upto me I'd ban madrassas,those poison spreading mullahs (replace them with state supported educated scholars),ban religious political parties and so on..

No country is 100% ideal be it India or China or USA.

though you seem to be one of those opposed to a liberal society in Pakistan.

I know normal Pakistanis are not like you. My post was directed to them, not you.

The normal Pakistanis need to push the govt. and save their country from EXTREMISM for better future of their KIDS.

No country is 100% ideal be it India or China or USA.

though You seem to be one of those opposed to a liberal society in Pakistan.

I know normal Pakistanis are not like you. My post was directed to them, not you.

RAW very much know, who i'm so do not pretend there....

??????? Enlighten me when did India loose 50000 lives? And when India got blamed for terrorism after loosing those innocent lives??? Whats wrong with you man

India has lost over 150K in Kashmir at the hands of terrorists coming from across the border, and yet gets blamed for the same.

You asked me to name one nation, I named one. Had you asked me to name a few, I could have given you names of numerous other countries that have lost lives to terrorism and yet got blamed for that.

What is wrong with me is a head that can think.

Jab apne pe aati hai to sabse zyada takleef hoti hai. But it does not mean that others haven't suffered.

Aap jaiso ki nazar me to 26/11 bhi India ne khud pe karwaya hoga, kyon? 9/11 US ne khud ke planes khud pe girwa liye. Afghans ke to kya kehne,
they love to live in the stone age, right? Aur Pakistan ke andar ye sab ghalat kaam India aur US hi karwa rahe hain - sahi kaha na?

Now tell me my dear, how would you, or any Pakistani, feel if I were to claim that it is none other than the Pakistani Army that killed the babies so it could put the blame on India? Kaisa lagega ye sun ke? Kyon ki doosro ki takleef pe Pakistan ke achchhe khase maharathiyon ne TV pe baith ke saalon saal yahi bakwas ki hai. Zara sochiyega is baat ko.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom