What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. How is Operation Zarb-e-Azb faring? Is it proving effective? Will it prove effective? If yesterday's Peshawar school massacre is any indication then no, it is not. But then the operation is not yet completed.

The overall level of terror in Pakistan has gone down dramatically since Zarb-e-Azb started. Everyone realizes this.

This attack targeted a military school. The TTP are not taking revenge against judges, politicians, or the Punjab police. they are taking revenge against the Army. This shows us that the Army operation really is hitting them hard.

Think of this as a desperate, last gasp of the dieing TTP.

Please don't make me laugh. I've lived in those areas for 2 years (my father served there) and I've met ISAF troops and know about the situation much better than some random guy sitting thousands of miles away in his cozy little house talking about things he knows nothing about.

So as an expert who lives near this mess, you are saying that nothing has changed in Afghanistan? The day that we got those goat shaggers out of Kabul, absorbed the Northern Alliance into the ANA, and watched them build a government that incorporated all of the minorities was the day that we won the war. But it's true, many battles have been lost.

They don't look Uzbek to me. They look Arab but I have seen Pakistanis look like that too. The last one looks Yemeni the others look Pashtun.

Stop embarassing yourself 5 of those dead insects are Uzbeks and 2 probably arabs (victims testimony) or even of 1 of em is a local big thing (that's not even the discussion).

Stop embarassing yourself 5 of those dead insects are Uzbeks and 2 probably arabs (victims testimony) or even of 1 of em is a local big thing (that's not even the discussion).

They don't look Uzbek. Even if they were, doesn't matter. You can't fight Uzbekistan or any Arab country that they originated from. They're all terrorist Taliban to begin with, and operating with impunity in your country. Worry about that more than whether or not they were circumsized or from Bukhara.

So as an expert who lives near this mess, you are saying that nothing has changed in Afghanistan? The day that we got those goat shaggers out of Kabul, absorbed the Northern Alliance into the ANA, and watched them build a government that incorporated all of the minorities was the day that we won the war. But it's true, many battles have been lost.

I can only laugh at your simple thinking.
"Oh we go captured Kabul and absorbed NA into ANA" woo big victory. Forget everything do take a look at the recent developments in Afghanistan.

It's not a security failure, brother. Our security forces are among the best in the world, and they are fulfilling their duties with excellence.

Security should only ever be a last resort, just like giving medicine to the sick. When security has to be used, then know that hundreds of things already went wrong. We need to attack the roots of the problem.

In our case, we have leadership without merit or accountability. These duffers mismanage our affairs, hold talks with the TTP, and give them time to establish themselves; and then we expect our security forces to be somehow infallible in responding to the monster that our low-quality leaders created.

Im blaming the guards....not the military. Military job is not to guard schools.

It was a shitty situation - when you are dealing with men with automatic weapons ready to take on un-armed kids. All they had to do was shoot, aim, reload. shoot again...

as for "talks" -- they failed every time.....the govt. should let the military do its job and be part of the solution. Everyone needs to be onboard.

And we need to make it crystal clear to everyone inside and outside of Pakistan....either you are WITH us...or you are AGAINST us. That is all.

We stopped calling ourselves Wahabi in Pakistan a while back. We usually go as Salafi's now. I being born into what I speak of due to my ancestors have been to a bunch of our mosques before and after returning from the states. You could take your advice and take a trip to a mosque here and see what pearls of wisdom are spread in these places. Also if you do know of any mosques that call themselves followers of Wahab let me know. I will check them out as you mentioned. I have to say I quite like the last sentence and thats all that counts being a muslim in the US.

Wahab is an attribute of Allah swt and we can use the other 98 names as well. Musalmaan usually does the job.

I will reiterate my point again. The people you are trying to label are not even Muslims, so there is no point in degrading one of the names of God.

There is only one thing nation wants from the judiciary. Hang all Taliban detainees. #HangTaliban #PeshawarAttack
hangingPA_468x481.jpg

We weren't there to put a stop to the drug business. Afghans are notorious drug addicts to begin with. We were there to beat the hell out of those bastard goat shagging cowards and we beat them black and blue so bad their clown operations are now isolated to Afghanistan instead of New York City or the Pentagon. They will think twice before planning out some snackbar operation to be carried out on the West. Secondly we were able to establish an Afghan government that brought together all the minorities, which was a big problem in the past. The Pashtuns could not get along with the Persian and Turkic and Shiite minorities, now this is a real possibility. Afghanistan's legitimate businesses are booming, just look at the north.

It's a fledgling state with typical problems that can be surmounted with time. A complete 180 from what it was following the Cold War.

you have a very simplistic and emotional way of thinking on what is a much more complicated matter

Wahab is an attribute of Allah swt and we can use the other 98 names as well. Musalmaan usually does the job.

I will reiterate my point again. The people you are trying to label are not even Muslims, so there is no point in degrading one of the names of God.

they think they ARE Muslims, who are doing "good deeds" that will be rewarded.....that's the main problem here!!!!

HOW to counter their ideology, which has been shoveled down their throat by cowards who send them to die for NOTHING

I can only laugh at your simple thinking.
"Oh we go captured Kabul and absorbed NA into ANA" woo big victory. Forget everything do take a look at the recent developments in Afghanistan.

It's not simple thinking, the only reason we are there now is to help strengthen the Afghan state. We won the war a long time ago. Most ISAF nations left years ago. Al Qaeda is mostly 6 feet under and doesn't enjoy the same safety and comfort in Afghanistan.

The overall level of terror in Pakistan has gone down dramatically since Zarb-e-Azb started. Everyone realizes this.

This attack targeted a military school. The TTP are not taking revenge against judges, politicians, or the Punjab police. they are taking revenge against the Army. This shows us that the Army operation really is hitting them hard.

Think of this as a desperate, last gasp of the dieing TTP.
I see. Let us hope that this is the last, desperate gasp of a dying and near-dead TTP, Hugh. Everyone wants to see a stable, prosperous Pakistan that is as completely free of terrorism as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom