What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mufti Monkey Muneeb twists facts & calls it Allah ka azab ... seriously these mullahs are the scum of this planet .. they will go to any extent any day

Start hangings from him. He should be the first to taste Allah ka azab!

Regardless, this does not lessen the gravity of the situation. If some scumbags have started to use an outdated photo to make fun of this incident and ridicule the public emotions, then we are not responsible for them. The truth is that, these people are getting their ideology and strength from an Indian religious school, the Deoband. Saudi Arabia and India should be held accountable over what kind of ideology they are propagating in the world which is causing so much horror.
Deoband does not have the influence. If it did then Pakistan would not be in existence as they were anti Partition

Still man. It's Peshawar; the city most affected by terror. It only took them a ladder to get in shows how much of a lapse there was. Not to mention the police check posts, that must be around.

And of course man. I don't think anyone would tell terrorists that they were some brigadier's wife in front of a gun. I bet they asked her name among all the teachers they rounded up, and singled her out.
They couldn't have monitored or guarded every inch of the school's walls - that kind of security lapse happens everywhere, no point beating ourselves over it. We need to take steps, maybe assign a squad of Police Elite Force / Rangers / FC to patrol each school instead of licking politicians' feet.

I believe the Army was talking about tracing the uniforms they used, that would be a good step.
More importantly, we need to improve the NACTA system to ensure better early-warning and counter insurgency.

They didn't round up the teachers, according to Gen.Asim Bajwa they entered classrooms and killed everyone there. Teacher was most likely in the class, it's possible they were searching for her but they definitely killed everyone else in every classroom they could find.

15860_731967120204784_4466031713411731421_n.jpg

An injured #SSG Zarrar Company #Commando at hospital , look at his hand on pistol.Still Fighting for#Pakistan till last breath
#respect from #iran

Oh , holly lord i'm still in shock ....

i donno what goes in you pakistani's hearts and minds , but i can relate to it ....

rest in peace is the only word i can come up with

They couldn't have monitored or guarded every inch of the school's walls - that kind of security lapse happens everywhere, no point beating ourselves over it. We need to take steps, maybe assign a squad of Police Elite Force / Rangers / FC to patrol each school instead of licking politicians' feet.

I believe the Army was talking about tracing the uniforms they used, that would be a good step.
More importantly, we need to improve the NACTA system to ensure better early-warning and counter insurgency.

They didn't round up the teachers, according to Gen.Asim Bajwa they entered classrooms and killed everyone there. Teacher was most likely in the class, it's possible they were searching for her but they definitely killed everyone else in every classroom they could find.

According to ARY, she was burnt alive. But yeah, it might be a rumour.

Inna lillahe wa inna ilayhe rajeoon

Allah sub logon ko sabr de....

the whole country is bleeding and bleeding and bleeding......and people are fighting ego's on the streets......time for every one to get up

sab matlab k hayn....samajhne wale samajh jaaen !!!

Injured students at the hospital told General Raheel to kill every last one of them, and that they are also a part of the jihad that Pakistan army is fighting.

No disrespect to you mate, nor any doubts about you being an upright citizen, however, very sad to say that most of these scumbags are Salafis and Deobandis. Trust you me, you are not at ground zero of all this shit, I am, and I can attest to Salafists and Deobandis being the biggest problem.

I agree with you, most of the problems are attested to Salafists and Deobandis, they are the biggest letdown of muslims, they hold very extreme views of shia's, sunni's and other sects they consider them as non-muslims.

Everybody will mourn for a day or two...couple of condemnations here and there....some arguments and solutions will be shared...then everything will be forgotten..and nothing will happen....till the next similar or even more painful incident occur....and things will go on like this! thats it!

Very repetitive and boring of us as a nation to share same words of grief again and again and do nothing!..

Jin K Kids and Loved Ones Gaey Hain,only they will suffer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom