What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISPR and people from the school have already explained this - there is a huge field and graveyard behind the school. They climbed with ladders, entered an auditorium and started shooting. QRF response time was good - saved many lives.
Not that massive of a security failure
The brigadier's wife - yes, that's a bit strange. How did they know about it? Did they even know or could it be a coincidence ?(not likely).

Still man. It's Peshawar; the city most affected by terror. It only took them a ladder to get in shows how much of a lapse there was. Not to mention the police check posts, that must be around.

And of course man. I don't think anyone would tell terrorists that they were some brigadier's wife in front of a gun. I bet they asked her name among all the teachers they rounded up, and singled her out for special execution.

10805694_604090406386727_3062405037651005856_n.jpg

Very Sad Incident
Have No Words To Say:cray::sad:

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi raji3un!

Ya Allah grant all these children Jannah.
Ya Allah help the families who lost their children in their grief.
Ya Allah punish those who did this inhuman act.
Ya Allah help all the muslims in the whole dunya.
Ya Allah strengthen our Iman and our Deen.

Ameen

1486907_427538177393666_7936307680684941461_n.jpg

A school is a place where children are taught about life and here we see terrorists taking away their lives. SAD day today, Innocent kids are victims & yet again religion the sick excuse. Heart-broken & ashamed that this is the world we live in

shut the hell up. That is like saying all Muslim should be wiped out.

I am a salafi and I condemn this act.

The problem is not individuals. Many Nazi supporters during the Hitler time, were nice citizens. It is the ideology that we are talking about. Such horror is possible only because, this ideology allows for calling anyone else Kafer and Mortad and then kill them. This is what happened in Pakistan today and this is what is happening in the rest of the world where ever these scumbags hit. This ideology is at the core of this problem. And this ideology is coming from two places, Saudi Arabia and Deoband of India.

these kids are real hero's of Pakistan , and now all i am waiting for how the west will present these kids in front of the world .... we have seen nobles and medals to malala , now lets wait and watch ...

Along the lines of; today, we found out just how big of a sacrifice, Aitzaz Hasan made.

View attachment 176372 #

I'd also tell people who doubt taliban involvement in this latest attack to question their denial, remember this case, if they could do it then, what's different now?

Respect!

Heroes like him will be remembered forever while the terrorist scumbags won't even be remembered in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom