What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
10868254_10152433506287484_3846073833132227243_n.jpg

For f*cks sake don't turn this into a sectarian sh!t fest. Nothing wrong with Salafis. I am a Salafi. My mother is a Salafi. I know children who are Salafis. Some of the victims today are probably Salafis - Terrorists are terrorists, their sect doesn't matter.

Plenty of Hanafi terrorists too - want to wipe out hanafis too? How about wipe out all Muslims, I'm sure plenty of bigots would love to do that. But wait- what about Christian terrorists and school shooters? Wipe out them too? What's left? Buddhists? Plenty of Buddhists fighting too, in places like Myanmar - wipe them out as well?

f*ck this bigotry.

shut the hell up. That is like saying all Muslim should be wiped out.

I am a salafi and I condemn this act.

Look past the word 'Salafi', i'm talking about terrorist monkeys of which the majority claim to be Salafis, if you aren't one of them I don't mean you.

We understand the pain you all are in right now,but this is time for mourning the loss of those innocent children
vengeance has to wait,atleast for the next 3 days.
Steps need to be taken and they should be taken before the a$$hole politicians forget about it.

Look past the word 'Salafi', i'm talking about terrorist monkeys of which the majority claim to be Salafis, if you aren't one of them I don't mean you.
The words you used were 'all Salafis'. You could have said 'all terrorists' or 'all extremists' but you said 'all Salafis'. Reeks of sectarian bigotry but still, fine, i'll believe you.

Mufti Monkey Muneeb twists facts & calls it Allah ka azab ... seriously these mullahs are the scum of this planet .. they will go to any extent any day

Is chu**ye par bhi azab lana chahiye Army ko...

How shameless of all such leaders to not take TTP's name in their condemnation.

No disrespect to you mate, nor any doubts about you being an upright citizen, however, very sad to say that most of these scumbags are Salafis and Deobandis. Trust you me, you are not at ground zero of all this shit, I am, and I can attest to Salafists and Deobandis being the biggest problem.

For f*cks sake don't turn this into a sectarian sh!t fest. Nothing wrong with Salafis. I am a Salafi. My mother is a Salafi. I know children who are Salafis. Some of the victims today are probably Salafis - Terrorists are terrorists, their sect doesn't matter.

Plenty of Hanafi terrorists too - want to wipe out hanafis too? How about wipe out all Muslims, I'm sure plenty of bigots would love to do that. But wait- what about Christian terrorists and school shooters? Wipe out them too? What's left? Buddhists? Plenty of Buddhists fighting too, in places like Myanmar - wipe them out as well?

f*ck this bigotry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom