What's new

PESHAWAR: Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif said on Thursday the Indian claim of

Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
l_167562_052044_print.jpg

PESHAWAR: Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif said on Thursday the Indian claim of cross-border raids inside Pakistan was a drama and if Pakistan conducted surgical strikes, it would become a chapter in the Indian textbooks.

According to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), General Raheel Sharif visited Fata and Peshawar, where he addressed officers and soldiers from the Pakistan Army and the Frontier Corps. He commended the soldiers for successfully smoking out terrorists from their sanctuaries in Fata and destroying their infrastructure.

“Alhamdolillah, with the support of the nation, we have completed the cycle of counter-terrorism operations in such a unique and comprehensive way. Our stabilisation operations and resettlement phase are helping us consolidate our gains,” he said.

He also held a Jirga in Bara, where he thanked the local people for rendering full support to the Pakistan Army in cleansing their areas of terrorists and praised them for their audacity and steadfastness. “We have fought this menace of terrorism together over the years and it has woven us eternally in an unbreakable bond. I hope the relationship between the army and the nation will continue, even after I say goodbye to the Pakistan Army,” he said.

Talking about his post-retirement plans, he said he would like to dedicate his life to the welfare of the families of slain soldiers.The COAS is set to retire on Nov 29 and was spending his last week as the army chief on farewell visits around the country.

The tribal elders expressed their gratitude to Gen Raheel for the army’s extra efforts in ensuring dignified repatriation of the displaced tribal people and the quality of reconstruction work being initiated in Fata.

General Raheel also inaugurated a cricket stadium named after Pakistan’s flamboyant all-rounder Shahid Khan Afridi in the Khyber Agency.The former captain of Pakistani team was also present in the ceremony which took place in Bara, Khyber Agency.

The stadium, to be built by the army engineers, has been named after the renowned cricketer to honor him for his services for Pakistan. The stadium is being built as part of sports infrastructure to explore talent and harness youth from Fata.At the end of his day-long activities in Fata, General Raheel Sharif visited the corps headquarters in Peshawar and met the army officers and jawans.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/16...become-chapter-in-Indian-textbooks-Gen-Raheel

Why u guys are going gaga over it? 4th thread on the same matter? Someone join the threads pls

Hey it is because of these golden words..I mean look at the personality, the grace and the voice and tone
the Indian claim of cross-border raids inside Pakistan was a drama and if Pakistan conducted surgical strikes, it would become a chapter in the Indian textbooks.

Last edited:
Happy hurray .. my account is already being tried hacked twice from yu know where ..
just because I posted the truth.. in these forums .. ha ha ha (repeatedly hacked from russsland ha he he)

Now we want to discuss about the future. Modi is facing a dire situation inside India. He has lost 5 straight elections
in India and he is going to loose the biggest of them in UP.
Last 800 election seats BJP has just won 10-11 seats.ha hahahaha(Total seats counted in bihar, WEST BENGAL , KERALA etc).

Pakistan must focus on its economic development.Chine is helping pakistan to boost its economic development.

We will take care of Modi and its warmachine.Pakistan must remember one thing.Secular Indian does not, I repeat does not need guns ,artillery to defend itself.Secular India is based on Gandhigiri and we do not need any help from Kremlin Pakistn and CHina will be direct beneficiaries of secular India. We will have strategic relations with both Pak and China.

therefore... from now
We need pakistan army to de escalate situation on the border. Indians will be convinced that MODI is a conman and nothing else.
Pakistan diplomatic offensive must focus on China and Russia and convince the russians to stay away from Delhi(although MODI has no control of delhi ha ha ha ,there is fierce anti-Modi government in Delhi .. brics summit was held in goa not delhi he he ).

Pakistan diplomacy must convince Russia to get close to Turkey , Pak and CHina axis. In this way Russia will be able to dissociate from the dependence on India and also gain new business partners in Turkey and Pakistan.

Russia must try to divert its electronics, software , oil and gas industry to Turkey and Pakistan.In this way Russia will be greatest beneficiary of its strategic re- look and no look towards Delhi.

Everyone understands this ,including Pakistan diplomatic staff.
Turkey needs to help Russia wean away from Delhi. Bingo we have a solution.

Ha ha ha .. you forget .. we Indians also belong to Nasser , Nehru and TITO's India. The India that was self reliant and self sufficient. The India that was proud of its existence not this fu#$% that is now the PM of India.

Do you even know..
THat there is 6 communist parties in India
There are atleast 3 different congress parties in India.
There is very strong sikh and christian community in India who do not belong to Hindutva Ideology.
I can go on on but the only thing I can say yes.. The times are a changing.. Pakistan Diplomatic Staff must be aware..
that yaah Times are a changin ..

Are u seriously Indian? and If you are please take care of yourself

Sorry a typo .. in the last post ..

Ha ha ha .. you forget .. we Indians also belong to Nasser , Nehru and TITO's(Yugoslavia) India. The India that was self reliant and self sufficient. The India that was proud of its existence not this fu#$% that is now the PM of India.

Do you even know..
That there is 6 communist parties in India
There are atleast 3 different Congress parties in India.
There is very strong sikh and christian community in India who do not belong to Hindutva Ideology.
I can go on on but the only thing I can say yes.. The times are a changing.. Pakistan Diplomatic Staff must be aware..
that yaah Times are a changin ..

Back
Top Bottom