What's new

Peshawar Airport under attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
rockets fired from darra

as per dr umar: out of 30.
4 are very serious

3 *** HOLES TRIED TO ENTERED AIRPORT & SECURITY FORCES CHALLENGED THEM & GUNNED THEM DOWN... BCOZ THE SECURITY WAS ALREADY STRICT

ACCORDING TO HEAD KHYBER TEACHING HOSPITAL Dr UMAR 5 DEAD BODIES AND 25 INJURED HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED THERE.ALL ARE CIVILLIANS

THEIR ARE RUMORS THAT 1 SECURITY STAFF EMBARRASSED SHAHADAT.. NOT CONFIRMED....

4 dead and 4 serious injured (Chief Executive Khyber Teaching Hospital)

I GUESS THIS ATTACK WAS TO TEST SECURITY FORCES RESPONSE/READINESS ...

Cool down guys, don't be screaming here on big bolds, emotionally angry, and make famous on terrorists duties against airport.

Security in Pakistan is completely failures from Mehran Navy to Airbase to current Peshawar Airport!

3 terrorists have been killed in airport demesne.. So target was obviously airport.

ACCORDING TO SECURITY OFFICIALS 5 ROCKETS WERE FIRED

ALL AIRPORTS PUT ON RED ALERT:ASF

In a Hindi news channel they are showing video of this incident..Lots of rockets could be seen flying towards the airport..Terrorists gaining distant fire capability is a whole new level of threat.

Cool down guys, don't be screaming here on big bolds, emotionally angry, and make famous on terrorists duties against airport.

Security in Pakistan is completely failures from Mehran Navy to Airbase to current Peshawar Airport!

I am afraid my friend that you are wrong. No security arrangement can not stop totally the fools who are ready to die while killing to citizens. India has reach experience to fight with these *** holes and that lesson we learnt very hard. RIP to dead.

man anyone see rockets fire video ?? seriously this nation dump by Pakistan Generals **** policies!
Military Base/Airbase under attack? Blame the Generals.
Civilian Property/Airport under attack? Blame the Generals. SubhanAllah.

Peshawar Airport under attack and Armed forces/Security agencies tookover control of "Islamabad Airport"

yaar kamaaal he hogaya hey hamla 300 kilometer duuur airport pe horaha hey aur SECURE islamabad ka Airport kya huwa hey.... banda kidar jaye yaaaaaaaaaar

Taking little precaution won't hurt, will it? Army not being in Civilian property, you criticize it. Army security Civilian property, you criticize it. What does AAA* want?

I just hope atleast one of the attacks are captured alive, it is good enough for the security forces, and the rest can burn in hell. What Jihad is this? What heaven are they running behind? If THIS is Jihad, if THIS is the way to enter heaven then I hope Army sends all of them to Heaven in their own Jihad.

You must not forget here that Peshawar Airbase shares a part with Peshawar Airport same like Skardu or Nur Khan (ex-Chaklala). There are two operational squadron of JF-17 posted which serves ADA too. It could have been the Airbase as the primary target.

I hope there are no more casualties except for the miscreants.

*(AAA = Anti-Army Activists. Given this name because the AAA Brigade does same damage to the morale as 14.5mm does.)

In a Hindi news channel they are showing video of this incident..Lots of rockets could be seen flying towards the airport..Terrorists gaining distant fire capability is a whole new level of threat.

which channel??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom