What's new

Peshawar Airport under attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where we are heading , bedlam seems to have no limits..

PAK Army takes control of Airport.......

GEO is repeating as if there is some battle going on between terrorists and security forces !!

3 rockets landed inside the airport.... no one exactly knows what happened..... strange

Not strange, it is just the very early stages and there is a lot of confusion once the dust has settled a clearer picture will emerge. This is just how it is with incidents like this and the initial reports.

the blast happened near university town, nothing happened inside air port or no rockets landed on the run way, please dont report wrong info..... Shahid Latif (Ex Air Force Gen/security analyst)

Just saw the news on all Pak TV Channels about attacks, so logged on here.. Any body know what's happening there, I got message from my friend in Pishawar saying there is very intense gun fire going on inside Airport right now... :(

Me Too Have You Seen The Scenes On Geo News Serious Fire Power Being Used.

Now reporting....Suicide blast near Airport gate......

the blast happened near university town, nothing happened inside air port or no rockets landed on the run way, please dont report wrong info..... Shahid Latif (Ex Air Force Gen/security analyst)

He's now an outsider like me and you..

Anybody logged in from Peshawar?

I May Be Wrong But I Think This Might Be A Hostage Situation.The Senior Minister Says That Firing Is Coming From Inside The Airport and The Security Forces Have Laid Seige To Bacha Khan International

Whosoever they are, they are there to die. I expect few suicide attacks. May Allah Protect us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom