What's new

Pervez Musharraf punjabi poem

Wht is your meanings of corruption. Perhaps you dont know a month ago Musharaf visited United Kingdom and stayed 3 nights there in the hotel. There was no invitation from the United kingdom. So all his stay charges are beared by the ministry of finance of Pakistan. Can you imagine what was the amount. It was approximately eight million pakistani rupees (Rs. 8,000,000/-).

I ask you which Pakistani leaders has not abused their privilages. The only people that can say that are Quaid-I-Azam, Laiquat Ali and Nazimuddin.
Now as far as President Musharraf's spending is concerned how do you know that it was wasted. Maybe the rates are that high. May be the cost of security is also included in it. Take into account all the ground realities. But if this money has been wasted by President Musharraf for his own needs then I condemm it but regardless I rather have him as our head of state them anyother Pakistani politician.

The mistakes made by mushy are massive and the guy is not capable of leading a country.

sir whether he is capable or not ....it is not for u to decide....
n he is not ur mamay ka puttar that u call him mushy.....:tdown:

chill....

No one wants to comment on this BILL and when I posted it last I was called an Indian (I think). By the way it was for two days in a suite in a hotel at Hyde Park.

Regards

:crazy:

I have respect for President Musharraf. Not because all of his steps gave us the right results but rather what ever he did; it was in good faith.
Being financially uncorrupt is a huge character trait. He deserves respect.

Atleaste he has the guts to stand for his country..it is just coz of him that today people knw there is a country named Pakistan...

No one wants to comment on this BILL and when I posted it last I was called an Indian (I think). By the way it was for two days in a suite in a hotel at Hyde Park.

Regards

:crazy:

When did that happen! :woot:

By the way, what is your origin since you have made me so curious now. :partay:

I completely agree with muji here.

Further more,

What about the hotel BILLs paid by NS, Imran and Z during their trips to UK and other countries??

If my memory serves me right they have huge mansions,Mercedes, BMWs and Bentleys over there.:azn:

Musharraf and Shaukat Aziz haters come up with such a lame excuses. Ever heard of people who have glass houses shouldn't throw stones at other people's houses (something to that effect rings the bell?).

Musharraf is by far the most un-corrupt President in the last decades. Making such claims your not helping your cause anymore.

I am in doubt about the ability of a military chief who can be threaten just by one call. As military chief is for safeguarding of boarders not to surrendered himself, his army and whole nation. Amaricans themselves quoted that we were not expecting such advancement (cowardness) from Musharaf.
Since you are so childish and arogent so i will use your deserving talk " baby boy there is something called brain which people carry between their shoulders and sometimes you use it. Think and look around dumb guy lmao i can see how mature you are or how well aware you are! Mr President did what was good for Pakistan we made all the deals with USA in the intrest of Pakistan. Dumb guy India was ready to accept and ready to give her air space ground support and more !!!!!!! In this condition Pakistan would off been in worst situation because then we would had no control over anything!!!!. Pakistan had no choice beside to offer little more to USA and by the way what did we give to USA Air space that's it. You dumb people are talking like we have given everything to USA. The answer is NO. Dumb guy i would like to ask you onething! What Pakistan can do to stop USA? the answer is NOTHING. Pakistan can hurt USA throw couple of bunches and that is it!! and what would happen to USA the answer is she will still servive by all means but we will be ceased to exist. In this situation what a father of nation do. She himself strong and stupid and put 160 million lifes on risk? Baby boy in your la la land it might happend but it would not happen in Musharraff's clock... Now take a ......ing chill BILL!!!! and grow the hell up. Your kind of people make me sick..... IAM SORRY GUYS FOR MY FIRST AND LAST HARSH MESSEGE ON THIS PAGE I TRY TO KEEP MYSELF CALM BUT IAM HUMAN AND I CAN'T SEE STUPID PEOPLE WALKING OVER US ALL THE TIME AGAIN AND YEH I AM TALKING TO YOU MR BILL OPEN YOUR EYES LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE LOOK AROUND IF MUSHARRAFF WANTED HE WOULD OFF GIVEN AQ KHAN TO USA BUT HE DIDNT AND FOR YOUR KIND INFO AQ KHAN WAS ON WANTED LIST BY USA LOOK AT GUWADAR PORT!!! USA WANTED PAKISTAN NOT TO LET CHAINA BE ON IT BUT PAKISTAN DIDNT LISTEN!!! USA WANTED PAKISTAN TO DROP CHINA BUT PAKISTAN DIDN'T. USA WANTED IRAN PAKISTAN AND INDIA PIPE LINE TO BE DROPED BUT PAKISTAN DIDNT LISTEN. USA WANTED TO COME ON FOOTS INTO PAKISTAN BUT PAKISTAN DIDN'T LET ANYTHING LIKE THIS. ALL THAT WAS ASKED SO THINK!!! PAKISTAN OLY GAVE USA WHAT PAKISTAN WANTED TO GIVE THAT IS IT.:pakistan:

Since you are so childish and arogent so i will use your deserving talk " baby boy there is something called brain which people carry between their shoulders and sometimes you use it. Think and look around dumb guy lmao i can see how mature you are or how well aware you are! Mr President did what was good for Pakistan we made all the deals with USA in the intrest of Pakistan. Dumb guy India was ready to accept and ready to give her air space ground support and more !!!!!!! In this condition Pakistan would off been in worst situation because then we would had no control over anything!!!!. Pakistan had no choice beside to offer little more to USA and by the way what did we give to USA Air space that's it. You dumb people are talking like we have given everything to USA. The answer is NO. Dumb guy i would like to ask you onething! What Pakistan can do to stop USA? the answer is NOTHING. Pakistan can hurt USA throw couple of bunches and that is it!! and what would happen to USA the answer is she will still servive by all means but we will be ceased to exist. In this situation what a father of nation do. She himself strong and stupid and put 160 million lifes on risk? Baby boy in your la la land it might happend but it would not happen in Musharraff's clock... Now take a ......ing chill BILL!!!! and grow the hell up. Your kind of people make me sick..... IAM SORRY GUYS FOR MY FIRST AND LAST HARSH MESSEGE ON THIS PAGE I TRY TO KEEP MYSELF CALM BUT IAM HUMAN AND I CAN'T SEE STUPID PEOPLE WALKING OVER US ALL THE TIME AGAIN AND YEH I AM TALKING TO YOU MR BILL OPEN YOUR EYES LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE LOOK AROUND IF MUSHARRAFF WANTED HE WOULD OFF GIVEN AQ KHAN TO USA BUT HE DIDNT AND FOR YOUR KIND INFO AQ KHAN WAS ON WANTED LIST BY USA LOOK AT GUWADAR PORT!!! USA WANTED PAKISTAN NOT TO LET CHAINA BE ON IT BUT PAKISTAN DIDNT LISTEN!!! USA WANTED PAKISTAN TO DROP CHINA BUT PAKISTAN DIDN'T. USA WANTED IRAN PAKISTAN AND INDIA PIPE LINE TO BE DROPED BUT PAKISTAN DIDNT LISTEN. USA WANTED TO COME ON FOOTS INTO PAKISTAN BUT PAKISTAN DIDN'T LET ANYTHING LIKE THIS. ALL THAT WAS ASKED SO THINK!!! PAKISTAN OLY GAVE USA WHAT PAKISTAN WANTED TO GIVE THAT IS IT.:pakistan:

Sher laga hai..all true...
We dont say that we r afraid of fighting with someone but u knw ground realities r ground realities. we had no choice.imagine india giving her airspace to USA n we being sandwiched in between. in my personal point of view the 2001-02 escalation was also just a drama played by indian on the instructions of USA just to pressurize us by threatening our eastern border. It was a message to us tht Mr Pak u dont have any other choice execpt to do wht USA wants. If ppl till today cant understand this then i must say tht they r actually dumb. We cant fight USA...ofcourse we r not Iraq or Afghanistan...being a nuclear power, having a perfect militray...being one of the 12 nation building theri own crue missiles...we r going to give them a tough time..but wht do u want we should b ruined like Iraq....???!!!

Aik Aircraft Carrier la kar khara kar diya na USA nay Arabian Sea mai, sub ka jazb-e-imaani bahir nikal jaye ga foran, the ones who think we can fight with USA.

Musharraf and Shaukat Aziz haters come up with such a lame excuses. Ever heard of people who have glass houses shouldn't throw stones at other people's houses (something to that effect rings the bell?).

Musharraf is by far the most un-corrupt President in the last decades. Making such claims your not helping your cause anymore.

I completely agree with you.

Sher laga hai..all true...
We dont say that we r afraid of fighting with someone but u knw ground realities r ground realities. we had no choice.imagine india giving her airspace to USA n we being sandwiched in between. in my personal point of view the 2001-02 escalation was also just a drama played by indian on the instructions of USA just to pressurize us by threatening our eastern border. It was a message to us tht Mr Pak u dont have any other choice execpt to do wht USA wants. If ppl till today cant understand this then i must say tht they r actually dumb. We cant fight USA...ofcourse we r not Iraq or Afghanistan...being a nuclear power, having a perfect militray...being one of the 12 nation building theri own crue missiles...we r going to give them a tough time..but wht do u want we should b ruined like Iraq....???!!!

Aik Aircraft Carrier la kar khara kar diya na USA nay Arabian Sea mai, sub ka jazb-e-imaani bahir nikal jaye ga foran, the ones who think we can fight with USA.
You call it drama played by USA or India or both but reality stays the same if i were Pakistan's president i would off did what Musharraff did. Bro people judge reallities by their own eyes and i do the same. When it comes to life of 160 millions i don't think guessing that USA might not attack is not a good idea. Answer to your another point that we are not Afganistan nor Iraq and i totally agree on this! If USA would had attaked it would off gotten couple of punches but that is all about what we could off done. Bro don't forget one thing If USA would ever come to Pakistan it will not come alone! Remember Iraq? 1990's? In case of Pakistan USA will bring all the world on our borders and this is what is serious because if we live in reallity then we should understand that we can't even handle USA and bringing World on war with Pakistan is not a good idea!!!!!! Being 12 country making our cruse missiles doesn't help here coz how much we would have 1000!!!!!!!! maximam? 2000? have you ever heard of MOAB if not then check in YOUTUBE or google it. USA will rain all kinds of cruses dazy cutter to dirty wepons to attomic bombs when it comes to Pakistan!!!!!!!!!!!! And trust me no body will say a word about it before we are gone. These are realities my friend we have all together 970 fighter planes i guess but USA's F16 fleet is alone twice te size? My friend open your eyes!!!! i will say one thing instead let me give you an example" if you see a loin and you only have 2 bullets thats it! what would you do? Let me give you an answer for this. I would change my way and go to anpther rout or try to get more ammo!!!! before i think of facing of loin" Brother i know we are Pakistani and for being Pakistani's i guess we should work on our country our economy our armed forces because we have no helper before god and unfortunatly God is over USA' side for now look IRAQ more then million dead Afganistan more then half a million and what about USA. I love Pakistan and i want her to grow.:pakistan::usflag::china::cheers::sniper::guns:

You call it drama played by USA or India or both but reality stays the same if i were Pakistan's president i would off did what Musharraff did. Bro people judge reallities by their own eyes and i do the same. When it comes to life of 160 millions i don't think guessing that USA might not attack is not a good idea. Answer to your another point that we are not Afganistan nor Iraq and i totally agree on this! If USA would had attaked it would off gotten couple of punches but that is all about what we could off done. Bro don't forget one thing If USA would ever come to Pakistan it will not come alone! Remember Iraq? 1990's? In case of Pakistan USA will bring all the world on our borders and this is what is serious because if we live in reallity then we should understand that we can't even handle USA and bringing World on war with Pakistan is not a good idea!!!!!! Being 12 country making our cruse missiles doesn't help here coz how much we would have 1000!!!!!!!! maximam? 2000? have you ever heard of MOAB if not then check in YOUTUBE or google it. USA will rain all kinds of cruses dazy cutter to dirty wepons to attomic bombs when it comes to Pakistan!!!!!!!!!!!! And trust me no body will say a word about it before we are gone. These are realities my friend we have all together 970 fighter planes i guess but USA's F16 fleet is alone twice te size? My friend open your eyes!!!! i will say one thing instead let me give you an example" if you see a loin and you only have 2 bullets thats it! what would you do? Let me give you an answer for this. I would change my way and go to anpther rout or try to get more ammo!!!! before i think of facing of loin" Brother i know we are Pakistani and for being Pakistani's i guess we should work on our country our economy our armed forces because we have no helper before god and unfortunatly God is over USA' side for now look IRAQ more then million dead Afganistan more then half a million and what about USA. I love Pakistan and i want her to grow.:pakistan::usflag::china::cheers::sniper::guns:

I respect your concerns and views my friend. I never said that we should be fighting with USA, we can't fight against US's military might alone, what to talk about entire NATO. Fighting USA is and never would ne an option. But what i wanted to say was that we are not an "easy" target. We may seem divided today but when it's a concern of national security and sovereignity, we all are like a punch, everybody knows this.
And yes being in the military myself i know about MOAB(Massive Ordinance Air Blast or Mother Of All Bombs). Ya i agree they will burn us to death. What to talk about this...agar unhon nay ik Air Craft Carrier he la kar khara kar diya na Arabian Sea mai...saray badmashon k chakkay choot jayegay....

Back
Top Bottom