What's new

Pervez Musharraf - A true Pakistani ?

the burden of proof is on you mate! but ofcourse being a low IQ person you won't know that!

bal thackrey was directly responsible for the babri masjid killings like modi was for gujrat killings!

750 muslims died oops sorry prove it!

and finally please listen to musharraf's interview and see how he slaps the indian Anchor! with sensible rational arguments!

then show me burden of proof :hitwall: .Atleast i can expect from a high IQ person like you :hitwall: .

I myself saw few pakistani sources claiming figures as 8000 and 10000 and 20000 even :rofl:

again !!!!!

so babri masjid is your issue? and you forgit last year there were cases of 11 temples who were attacked or demolished alone. :azn:

well,i asked you that how many pakistnais bal thackeray killed? and your post proves the you have infinite IQ :rofl:

if musharf is sensible in video then there is something seriously wrong with you ..you ppl failed to check where he fumbled n ducked

then show me burden of proof :hitwall: .Atleast i can expect from a high IQ person like you :hitwall: .

I myself saw few pakistani sources claiming figures as 8000 and 10000 and 20000 even :rofl:

again !!!!!

so babri masjid is your issue? and you forgit last year there were cases of 11 temples who were attacked or demolished alone. :azn:

well,i asked you that how many pakistnais bal thackeray killed? and your post proves the you have infinite IQ :rofl:

if musharf is sensible in video then there is something seriously wrong with you ..you ppl failed to check where he fumbled n ducked

what is your point i fail to see it through this post of your's!

clearly we are talking about Muharraf & his slap to indian media! you are trying to drag in muslim deaths in gujrat bal thackrey.

the TOPIC just to remind you because of your short term memory loss the MAJOR POINT HERE IS:

THERE WAS NO BEHEADING DONE BY PAKISTAN ARMY!!!

if you wish to discuss bal thackrey,gujrat killings please start a thread on it don't derail this ONE!

clearly we are talking about Muharraf & his slap to indian media! you are trying to drag in muslim deaths in gujrat bal thackrey.

the TOPIC just to remind you because of your short term memory loss the MAJOR POINT HERE IS:

if you wish to discuss bal thackrey,gujrat killings please start a thread on it don't derail this ONE!

Like you initially claimed Ajmal Kasab is not a Pakistani. By the way, how Bal Thakrey is Pakistan's issue. Sari duniya ka theka tumne hi le rakha hai. :cheesy:

BWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You brought babri masjid and mushy self said that why india dont control bal thackeray?

so i asked how many paksitanis bal killed? :lol:

Its your denial that pakistnias made this video with hoooplaa n calling it as slap :hitwall:

like arnab was president of india.

BWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You brought babri masjid and mushy self said that why india dont control bal thackeray?

so i asked how many paksitanis bal killed? :lol:

Its your denial that pakistnias made this video with hoooplaa n calling it as slap :hitwall:

like arnab was president of india.

like i said arguing with a dumb man is impossible! because of his low IQ! the point is DID MUSHARRAF SLAP THE INDIAN anchor over the issue of beheading yes or NO!??????????????

bal thackrey start a thread and i will prove to you that he will surely be burning in hell now!

Like you initially claimed Ajmal Kasab is not a Pakistani. By the way, how Bal Thakrey is Pakistan's issue. Sari duniya ka theka tumne hi le rakha hai. :cheesy:

are you mentally challenged? why are you discussing bal thackrey in a thread about LoC beheading?????

indians love getting involved in pakistani issues not the other way around mate!

like i said arguing with a dumb man is impossible! because of his low IQ! the point is DID MUSHARRAF SLAP THE INDIAN anchor over the issue of beheading yes or NO!??????????????

bal thackrey start a thread and i will prove to you that he will surely be burning in hell now!

Beheading?

it goes from both sides but never came in open ..This is even claimed by indian general and pakistnais did the same 3-4 times in last 4 years. Even i read news when zardari came in india last time ..

so if you high IQ person dont know the ground reality then wat low IQ person like me can do :rofl:

I brought bal thackeray coz mushy brought him in his speech and He was lying ... :oops:

thats why i asked u to prove it ..

allowed his own people to be killed by drone attacks, pushed his own country in WOT which has backfired and resulted in deaths of over 40,000 innocent people and who is termed as criminal by Pakistan itself and lives in million dollar house in UK, money he looted from his own people.

Is it wrong ?

a bharathi is nobody to judge the pakistaniyat of a pakistani, lady

we are here for that :azn:

Beheading?

it goes from both sides but never came in open ..This is even claimed by indian general and pakistnais did the same 3-4 times in last 4 years. Even i read news when zardari came in india last time ..

so if you high IQ person dont know the ground reality then wat low IQ person like me can do :rofl:

I brought bal thackeray coz mushy brought him in his speech and He was lying ... :oops:

thats why i asked u to prove it ..

BEHEADING DOESN'T HAPPEN FROM OUR SIDE!!! please show me this so called "thing you read about zardari saying we behead"!!!!!

look at the links of indians beheading pakistanis:

The Terrorist Indian Army is comprised of criminals, rapists and murderers!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...2-tortured-prisoner-s-body-arrives-india.html

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistani soldier 'tortured to death'

Mushi mentioned bal thackrey for the right reason his point was STOP TRYING TO PLAY INNOCENT WHEN MEN LIKE THACKREY & MODI EXIST IN INDIA!

he SHOWED YOU THE MIRROR! :rofl:

are you mentally challenged? why are you discussing bal thackrey in a thread about LoC beheading?????

indians love getting involved in pakistani issues not the other way around mate!

This thread is about Musharraf, he only dragged Shiv Sena. Now, what Shiv Sena has to do with Pakistan?? :cheesy:

BEHEADING DOESN'T HAPPEN FROM OUR SIDE!!! please show me this so called "thing you read about zardari saying we behead"!!!!!

look at the links of indians beheading pakistanis:

The Terrorist Indian Army is comprised of criminals, rapists and murderers!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...2-tortured-prisoner-s-body-arrives-india.html

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistani soldier 'tortured to death'

Mushi mentioned bal thackrey for the right reason his point was STOP TRYING TO PLAY INNOCENT WHEN MEN LIKE THACKREY & MODI EXIST IN INDIA!

he SHOWED YOU THE MIRROR! :rofl:

No sir ,Both countries do that.Even najam sethi claimed that same ilyas kashmiri beheaded pakistani soldier :azn: and he was SSg trained guy.

ilyas kashmiri did same with indian soldier and gifted head of soldier to mushy.

now,captain saurab kalia was too tortured n killed by your army and no doubt,we read news of people killed in baluchistan whom bodies are mutilated and found hanged with trees and blame directly goes to your army.

and ask mushy where was this professional army in 71? :azn: so dont be saint .. :no:

now coming to modi and thackeray..

i will last time ask you ..what these both guys have done with pakistan? i mean pakistan

a bharathi is nobody to judge the pakistaniyat of a pakistani, lady

we are here for that :azn:

i wish allah gift you more n more paervez muhsraf :)

He was an army chief and the president. You cant get better than this. He can easily retire but he still chooses to defend Pakistan on various forums. He is a true Pakistani. :pakistan:

No sir ,Both countries do that.Even najam sethi claimed that same ilyas kashmiri beheaded pakistani soldier :azn: and he was SSg trained guy.

ilyas kashmiri did same with indian soldier and gifted head of soldier to mushy.

now,captain saurab kalia was too tortured n killed by your army and no doubt,we read news of people killed in baluchistan whom bodies are mutilated and found hanged with trees and blame directly goes to your army.

and ask mushy where was this professional army in 71? :azn: so dont be saint .. :no:

now coming to modi and thackeray..

i will last time ask you ..what these both guys have done with pakistan? i mean pakistan

i wish allah gift you more n more paervez muhsraf :)

ilyas kashmir denied being PAK ARMY guy!

surabh kaila i think musharraf's answer to that was ENOUGH TO SHUT UP ALL INDIANS!

& beheading and mass graves well look at this link indians have 1000s of mass graves of beheaded bodies ddone by indian army:

AP NewsBreak: Kashmir won't DNA test mass graves - Yahoo! News

The mass graves of Kashmir | World news | The Guardian

as for bal thackrey he is the man spreading venom against pakistan! and a terrorist because he killed muslims in india he is inda's ilyas kashmiri! so musharraf showed you the mirror by bringing him up!

we STILL MAINTAIN WE DON'T BEHEAD YOU GUYS DO!

i truly wish if Pervaiz Musharaf again become president and Imran Khan prime minister, combine they will change the history of Pakistan.

i truly wish if Pervaiz Musharaf again become president and Imran Khan prime minister, combine they will change the history of Pakistan.

He didn't change much when he was the President what will he do now when the situation is even more worse? If anything he'll make it even more worse by selling the country to Amreeka, he is the one who brought America and WoT to this region. If not it would have been only confined to Middle East.

Back
Top Bottom