What's new

Pervez Musharraf - A true Pakistani ?

Yeah what happened? Even you know that how dominant our military really is.
Leave, I don't want to disrespect your soldiers otherwise I can go on and on what they faced in these countries.

True Pakistan lives in Pakistan who are angry at their corrupt govt. True Pakistanis are in Armed forces, not the generals who topple the govt. but the ones who lives in icy cold to jungles defending their country against TTP, BLA and other terrorist organizations.

Musharraf like people are not true Pakistani, they are opportunists and corrupt just like the political leaders. Leaders with dual nationalities and leading a party and creating mess in Karachi while sitting in UK are not true Pakistanis.

Unfortunately, because of few idiots, corrupts and extremists, entire general population of Pakistan gets bad name.

I don't have inherent love for Pakistanis but I see them suffering from same problems we Indians suffer.

Don't take it otherwise. Its just the sorry condition of both the nations.

Thanks for expanding that beautifully, thats precisey what I meant. It seems all one has to do in Pakistan is agressively say something anti Indian to be considered by the gullible populations as a true pakistani, forgetting what they actually did.

The Terrorist Indian Army is comprised of criminals, rapists and murderers!

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistani soldier 'tortured to death'

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...2-tortured-prisoner-s-body-arrives-india.html

INDIANS CHECK THIS THE TRUE FACE OF INDIAN ARMY!!!!!! you guys should be ashamed!

Thanks for expanding that beautifully, thats precisey what I meant. It seems all one has to do in Pakistan is agressively say something anti Indian to be considered by the gullible populations as a true pakistani, forgetting what they actually did.

it seems india is worse

Musharraf said: “We are not mad people. Stop painting us as rogues when you yourself are not prepared to admit all the cruelty that you inflict on us. Let alone LoC, what is the logic behind kicking our singers out, sending back our hockey players?”

“The politicians, media everyone in India have a tendency to be hysterical about everything,” he added.

COULD HAVE NEVER PUT IT BETTER THAN MR.MUSHARRAF!

True Pakistanis lives in Pakistan who are angry at their corrupt govt. True Pakistanis are in Armed forces, not the generals who topple the govt. but the ones who lives in icy cold to jungles defending their country against TTP, BLA and other terrorist organizations.

Musharraf like people are not true Pakistani, they are opportunists and corrupt just like the political leaders. Leaders with dual nationalities and leading a party and creating mess in Karachi while sitting in UK are not true Pakistanis.

Unfortunately, because of few idiots, corrupts and extremists, entire general population of Pakistan gets bad name.

I don't have inherent love for Pakistanis but I see them suffering from same problems we Indians suffer.

Don't take it otherwise. Its just the sorry condition of both the nations.

If anything in your post is debatale that is corruption charges against Musharraf. :) he may be anything but not corrupt.

he even dint misused a penny got from US . all used for strenthing command and control structure. the army quarters and soruces know that well

If anything in your post is debatale that is corruption charges against Musharraf. :) he may be anything but not corrupt.
he even dint misused a penny got from US . all used for strenthing command and control structure. the army quarters and soruces know that well
I hope Pakistanis debate about his honesty. Coz I don't think people will believe me or any Indian.

@A1Kaid Kindly comment on allegations of corruptions on Musharraf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Musharraf is in London...why can't all the Kashmiri Pandits and the people of India bring a law suit against him for supporting terrorism and crimes against humanity and try and convict him over there...like they did to General Pinochet of Chile....

Since Musharraf is in London...why can't all the Kashmiri Pandits and the people of India bring a law suit against him for supporting terrorism and crimes against humanity and try and convict him over there...like they did to General Pinochet of Chile....

Precisely, because there's no case.

Becase Kasmiri pundits dont have anything to do with mushy personally.
Behnazir bhuto is dead, and mushy did us a service.

On topic,

Its funny how one supposed verbal victory(which i have yet to see) is enough to rally so many in his name lol.

and he behead a dead taliban.....which indian celeberate and were calling gurka best bad *** in the world.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...musharraf-true-pakistani-5.html#ixzz2IPO7MJLx

Let me make this absolutely clear, Beheading during wartime is part of the ugly process.

But beheading during peace time ?
Unless Pakistan does not want India to consider it as wartime u better start acting straight.

Sometimes it makes me laugh about these pakistani politicians/people who make fools of themselves comparing right wing groups(although i don't like them) like Shiv Sena, MNS, etc who don't need the gun to intimidate...only their writ is enough....to coward terrorist groups like LeT, JUD, TTP, etc who go about killing innocent citizens whether Pakistani, Indian or other nationalities like happened in Mumbai..Just imagine if someday Shiv Sainiks pick up the gun...these people will start shitting in their pants....It shows how stupid these pakistanis are....

But he himself admitted supporting terrorist groups on tv

and he behead a dead taliban.....which indian celeberate and were calling gurka best bad *** in the world.

I dont think so..nor did he take the head as a trophy.

Moreover, Taliban themselves routinely indulge in such acts..but here the adversary was another army, as professional as the Pak Army.

If the Pak Army beheads some Taliban I would be the least bothered..because they are terrorists and not another sovereign army.

Becase Kasmiri pundits dont have anything to do with mushy personally.
Behnazir bhuto is dead, and mushy did us a service.

On topic,

Its funny how one supposed verbal victory(which i have yet to see) is enough to rally so many in his name lol.

Let me make this absolutely clear, Beheading during wartime is part of the ugly process.

But beheading during peace time ?
Unless Pakistan does not want India to consider it as wartime u better start acting straight.

NO BEHEADING WAS DONE!!! like mushi said are we mad to behead someone and leave his body? why not just dispose of the whole body altogether?

the indians love to whip up hysteria

Iceman, stop saying terrorist army everywhere, its going to confuse not just indians but pakistanis too.

NO BEHEADING WAS DONE!!! like mushi said are we mad to behead someone and leave his body? why not just dispose of the whole body altogether?

Yes, people behead others and then destroy the body so that nobody knows. Exactly! I'm blinded by mushi's BS and your lapping it up.

Saw his interview yesterday and I was amazed with the level of lies Musharaf was saying one after the other .
He said he was proud of Kargil taking place . I was reading his expressions and he looked like a person full of hate for India

the indians love to whip up hysteria
Common sence man.......the body was left to let the IA know what the PA has done with one of their soldier .
Its just that PA didn't expect this issue to be exagereted and hyped so much by the Indian media .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom