What's new

Pervez Musharraf - A true Pakistani ?

People have been praising Pervaiz Mushraff's defense of PA on Indian news channel Times Now where he whemently denied PA could do such act, i.e. cutting of Indian soldier's head. Here is the real face of Pervez Musharaf.

The 2000 raid was on Ashok Listening Post, a remote advance post that had already been identified vulnerable by the commanding officer of 17 Maratha Light Infantry. [Seven Indian soldiers were killed, and sepoy Bhausaheb Maruti Talekar (24) was beheaded and his severed head taken back to P o K. Pakistani media has reported that Kashmiri paraded the head before Gen Pervez Musharraf and in the local town.

Pak cross-LoC raid: Brutality similar to 2000 strike by Ilyas Kashmiri - The Times of India

Please post any non-indian or neutral source of this same news. I'd like to see if there is any.

Sometimes it makes me laugh about these pakistani politicians/people who make fools of themselves comparing right wing groups(although i don't like them) like Shiv Sena, MNS, etc who don't need the gun to intimidate...only their writ is enough....to coward terrorist groups like LeT, JUD, TTP, etc who go about killing innocent citizens whether Pakistani, Indian or other nationalities like happened in Mumbai..Just imagine if someday Shiv Sainiks pick up the gun...these people will start shitting in their pants....It shows how stupid these pakistanis are....

But he himself admitted supporting terrorist groups on tv

Precisely - going by their yard stick there are dime a dozen Mullah and right wing groups in Pakistan which they and us should start labeling as terror groups.

I wish Allah should grant more pervej musharaf like characters to pakistan.I used to respect this guy but he is an cheap liar.
He is the guy

1)Who thrown pakistan in war on terror.(this is not our issue though)
2)When asked about indian PM statement on pakistani unstability,he said who is india to interfere here but why he commented about bal thackeray? and how many pakistanis bal thackeray killed? not a single one.
He said about gujrat 2002 but who are you poking nose in indian issues when you cant handle same when india do so?He said 2000 killed in gujrat...bulshit ..its figure was 750 about not 2000.

3)He clearly avoided question on ilyas kashmiri and he is responsible for killing of pakistani soldiers in kargil.There are about 270 burried on indian side otherwise this guy even dint accept that army is involved in kargil.

4)He and nawaj made a plan for kargil but when got bombed by IAF ,He begged sharif to go to U.S to save pakistan.

5)There are enough charges against him in pakistan.Why he dont face then?

6) what about lal masjid operation? he lied again ..and wat about killing of bugti? then after b'stan started to boil. :lol:

7)He was the guy who handed over paksitanis to U.S who were labeled as terrorist and in that list,there was name of 4 year old child :rofl: .This is the credibility of musharaf.

Coming back to pakistanis,They are habitual of denial and can make any body maai baap who bashes india even if the person is responsible for any crime in pakistan.

its sad how indians believe their own lies & love whipping up hysteria!! clearly any average IQ person would agree that you rather destroy the body after beheading or you don't behead! because it will create and outcry all over as well as international backlash!

finally it would also make the enemy soldiers less likely to surrender!

Saw his interview yesterday and I was amazed with the level of lies Musharaf was saying one after the other .
He said he was proud of Kargil taking place . I was reading his expressions and he looked like a person full of hate for India

Common sence man.......the body was left to let the IA know what the PA has done with one of their soldier .
Its just that PA didn't expect this issue to be exagereted and hyped so much by the Indian media .

So what do the TTP do after beheading Pakistani soldiers? take the body with them or leave it behind?

The Terrorist Indian Army is comprised of criminals, rapists and murderers!

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistani soldier 'tortured to death'

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...2-tortured-prisoner-s-body-arrives-india.html

INDIANS CHECK THIS THE TRUE FACE OF INDIAN ARMY!!!!!! you guys should be ashamed!

it seems india is worse

Musharraf said: “We are not mad people. Stop painting us as rogues when you yourself are not prepared to admit all the cruelty that you inflict on us. Let alone LoC, what is the logic behind kicking our singers out, sending back our hockey players?”

“The politicians, media everyone in India have a tendency to be hysterical about everything,” he added.

COULD HAVE NEVER PUT IT BETTER THAN MR.MUSHARRAF!

so i am requoting myself so that the rant war can be played both sides!

link for a link!

indians are lying hence not going to UN scared of being exposed!

its sad how indians believe their own lies & love whipping up hysteria!! clearly any average IQ person would agree that you rather destroy the body after beheading or you don't behead! because it will create and outcry all over as well as international backlash!

finally it would also make the enemy soldiers less likely to surrender!

But pakistanis dont ..

Listen,Stories of beheading goes on LOC from both sides as per my search but dont come in open in public but this time it came outside and here goes the media.

But pakistanis dont ..

Listen,Stories of beheading goes on LOC from both sides as per my search but dont come in open in public but this time it came outside and here goes the media.

maybe from your side BUT DEFINETLY NOT OUR SIDE! we are not mad! to torture mutilate and throw someone over the fence for his body to be found!

please understand this is not JACK THE RIPPER ARMY!

maybe from your side BUT DEFINETLY NOT OUR SIDE! we are not mad! to torture mutilate and throw someone over the fence for his body to be found!

please understand this is not JACK THE RIPPER ARMY!

:blah: :blah:

so called professional army failed to show professionalism in 71 when you did crimes against bangla women :lol: and in discussion i heard that during 71 war,in india punjab,your army did cut the breast of few women in some village and then IA killed every soldier of PA found there later on.

Same army did coup and same army did brainwashed your whole generation.Even you people dont know the story of kargil completely(i m talking about masses of your population and same goes to truth of 65 war :) ) .

victimw.jpg

INDIAN love to put their head in the sand and just believe their own propaganda! after so many threads and without them giving any proof i PITY THEM now.

dumb rhetorics

INDIAN love to put their head in the sand and just believe their own propaganda! after so many threads and without them giving any proof i PITY THEM now.

dumb rhetorics

Mushraf said

1) In gujrat 2000 muslims killed..

show me 2000 figure,it was 750 about.

2) He said why india cant control bal thackeray like extremist? Show me why thackeray was extremist?He never killed a single pakistani.He was against pakistanis for sure but never killed.

3) why mushy refuted n changed topic on ilyas kashmiri?

4) why he interfered in indian matter when he self could not handle the same statement by india on pakistan.

firstly answer this then tell whose head is in sand :rofl:

but again this is land of denial :hitwall:

Mushraf said

1) In gujrat 2000 muslims killed..

show me 2000 figure,it was 750 about.

2) He said why india cant control bal thackeray like extremist? Show me why thackeray was extremist?He never killed a single pakistani.He was against pakistanis for sure but never killed.

3) why mushy refuted n changed topic on ilyas kashmiri?

4) why he interfered in indian matter when he self could not handle the same statement by india on pakistan.

firstly answer this then tell whose head is in sand :rofl:

but again this is land of denial :hitwall:

the burden of proof is on you mate! but ofcourse being a low IQ person you won't know that!

bal thackrey was directly responsible for the babri masjid killings like modi was for gujrat killings!

750 muslims died oops sorry prove it!

and finally please listen to musharraf's interview and see how he slaps the indian Anchor! with sensible rational arguments!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom