What's new

Persian Posturing: Iran’s Drone Fleet Seen From Space

Ah yes, ad hominem attacks will improve the performance of Iranian drones. Or not. :D

Please put up some actual evidence to base the claims being made.
I rather have my enemy be in the dark as to our capabilities. Enjoy your biryani or your Big Mac!

Ah yes, ad hominem attacks will improve the performance of Iranian drones. Or not. :D

Here take some more a$$ burn:
1619103141074.png

1619103061028.png

Happy to...
Here are some iranian drone strikes from syria,really no different to their western counterparts in fact.
And here you can see the mohajer 6 designating pejak targets for bashir laser guided artillery rounds
irans drone program pretty much started from this,the original mohajer,all the way back in the mid 80s during the iran-iraq war,which makes it the second oldest drone program in the mena region by the way.
m88.jpg

I am only quoting the concluding sentence from the OP article. Please feel free to disagree with the author.
THe only people that Iran's Middle east results arent clear to are Iran haters. just an fyi.
So, now you're "coming out of the closet" and admit that you didn't quote that part without agreeing with it. I was surprised you tried to hide it at first. lol

Facts and results that have been proven and rigorously verified by satellite photos by independent Western sources. If you want to educate yourself, there are enough photos and resources available for that. Heck, just looking at the Aramco incident should tell you enough about their battlefield history. And you can find them by just a simple Google search.
He's not looking for education, he wants more denial juice.

THe only people that Iran's Middle east results arent clear to are Iran haters. just an fyi.

FYI, international geopolitics knows no emotions like hate or love. Iran is trying to serve its own national interests as best as it thinks it can, just like all other nations, that is all.

I rather have my enemy be in the dark as to our capabilities. Enjoy your biryani or your Big Mac!
DO you really think he wants to "see" the truth if you showed it to him? I mean over the past 2 years Iran's attacks in the middle east have clearly shown what IRan can do and do succesfully. Like i said in that drones post on PDF, if you are denying Iran's drone and missile power and reality, you're only an Iran hater. lmao

irans drone program pretty much started from this,the original mohajer,all the way back in the mid 80s during the iran-iraq war,which makes it the second oldest drone program in the mena region by the way.

Indeed Iran has made a lot of progress in this area from the start a long time ago, I must admit. And I am sure it will make further progress, no doubt.

FYI, international geopolitics knows no emotions like hate or love. Iran is trying to serve its own national interests as best as it thinks it can, just like all other nations, that is all.
You missed the point, again.

You missed the point, again.

Has it occurred to you that those who allow emotions to judge any set of facts can make mistakes both due to love or hate, on one side or the other. My point was merely a reminder that proper assessments in international geopolitics are made without emotions. Try it some time, you may be surprised.

Has it occurred to you that those who allow emotions to judge any set of facts can make mistakes both due to love or hate, on one side or the other. My point was merely a reminder that proper assessments in international geopolitics are made without emotions. Try it some time, you may be surprised.
You just wanna see fancy footage of Iranian drones bombing terrorists (ironically the ones you support) to dust. That is for insignificant ''nations'' such as the UAE or Saudi arabia showing off with their Western made military hardware. Iran is focusing on quality and effectiveness.

You just wanna see fancy footage of Iranian drones bombing terrorists (ironically the ones you support) to dust. That is for insignificant ''nations'' such as the UAE or Saudi arabia showing off with their Western made military hardware. Iran is focusing on quality and effectiveness.

As I have said above, Iran is trying to serve its national interests as best as it can, which as a sovereign nation it has every right to do. I have no problem with that at all. Others countries, of course, have the same right too. The better players win.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom