What's new

Persian gulf or Arabian gulf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing wrong about why it must be called with that Fake name is that arab countries have more of the Persian Gulf .
well the above logic is also fake and wrong because in fact Iran own more of the Persian Gulf and the reason is our Islands all the Island in the middle of the Persian Gulf belong to Iran
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_in_the_Persian_Gulf

and what Island Arab have are near the southern shore for example Bahrain Islands are between Qatar and Bahrain and because of that they wont add to the part of the Sea that is inside their water or Kuweit Islands are just near the land and have the same situation but Iranian Island are in middle of the sea and that's why they increase the portion of the Persian Gulf that belong to us .

^^ it is the truth. dont run away from it. Iranians are superior to you in every aspect

See everyone what I mean by Iranian arrogance?? This arrogance will be your own undoing and mark my words.

It will always be Arabian Gulf for us. Al-Khaleej Al-Arabi. You can ***** and moan all you want but that is not going to change. EVER.

We are around more then tens of thousands of years... who are you trying to scare dude ?

So were we. You tried to invade us so many times but each and every time we fought you back and defeated you. Then we only attempted to invade you once with even a smaller number army and defeated you.
So yes you should be scared... VERY VERY scared.

Apparently according to our Iranian friends Arabs just fell down from the sky over night.

So were we. You tried to invade us so many times but each and every time we fought you back and defeated you. Then we only attempted to invade you once with even a smaller number army and defeated you.
So yes you should be scared... VERY VERY scared.

Apparently according to our Iranian friends Arabs just fell down from the sky over night.
Well what you waiting for? point your dirty finger toward us and so what happens to your shutoristan.

Well what you waiting for? point your dirty finger toward us and so what happens to your shutoristan.

We are actually waiting for you to make your move :D

according to a forum guy . lol

There are 350 Million Arabs who call it "The Arabian Gulf" we would like to see how are you going to change that :D

We are making our move right? we are "Illegally" taking an Island which belonged to us for 2500 years at least.
so bring it now!!!

See everyone what I mean by Iranian arrogance?? This arrogance will be your own undoing and mark my words.

It will always be Arabian Gulf for us. Al-Khaleej Al-Arabi. You can ***** and moan all you want but that is not going to change. EVER.

then how your historian and travellers and Geographers always called it Persian Gulf ?
Among historians, travellers and geographers of the Islamic era, many of them writing in Arabic from the 9th to the 17th century, Ibn Khordadbeh,[17] Ibn al-Faqih,[18] Ibn Rustah,[19] Sohrab,[20] Ramhormozi,[21] Abu Ishaq Ibrahim ibn Muhammad al-Farisi al Istakhri,[22] Abu al-Hasan Ali ibn al-Husayn ibn Ali al-Mas'udi,[23] Al-Mutahhar ibn Tahir al-Maqdisi(d. 966),[24] Ibn Hawqal,[25] Al-Muqaddasi,[26] Ibn Khaldun, Mohammad ibn Najub Bekiran,[27] Abu Rayhan Biruni,[28] Muhammad al-Idrisi,[29] Yaqut al-Hamawi,[30] Zakariya al-Qazwini,[31] Abu'l-Fida,[32] Al-Dimashqi,[33] Hamdollah Mostowfi,[34] Ibn al-Wardi,[35] Al-Nuwayri,[33] Ibn Batutta,[36] Katip Çelebi and other sources have used the terms "Bahr-i-Fars", "Daryaye-i-Fars", "Khalij al-'Ajami" and "Khalij-i Fars" (all of which translate into "Persian Gulf" or "Persian Sea").

We are making our move right? we are "Illegally" taking an Island which belonged to us for 2500 years at least.
so bring it now!!!

In due time. And trust me you will know it. And no it doesn't belong to you those Islands are Arabian not Persian.

18618454004213533015.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom