What's new

Persian gulf or Arabian gulf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shut up!!Pakistan gulf!!shut up!!Pakistan gulf!!shut up!!Pakistan gulf!!shut up!!Pakistan gulf!!shut up!!Pakistan gulf!!shut up!!Pakistan gulf!!shut up!!Pakistan gulf!!shut up!!Pakistan gulf!!

11qrcyp.jpg

You should your Submarine there and just let it sit there forever right in the middle. Anyone who has a problem with the name "Pakistan Gulf" gets a few of its missiles :rofl:

shut up!!Pakistan gulf!!shut up!!Pakistan gulf!!shut up!!Pakistan gulf!!shut up!!Pakistan gulf!!shut up!!Pakistan gulf!!shut up!!Pakistan gulf!!shut up!!Pakistan gulf!!shut up!!Pakistan gulf!!

11qrcyp.jpg

Mosa is a Doctor ! Do you want ?
ambulance.gif

You should your Submarine there and just let it sit there forever right in the middle. Anyone who has a problem with the name "Pakistan Gulf" gets a few of its missiles :rofl:

ooops ! he needs doctor too !
27.gif

A nuclear submarine right? ;)

Iranian like wasting their times with these low lives.
2500 years Draius the Great names this persian gulf.
gulf arabs were invented by the British about 100 years ago.

Iranian like wasting their times with these low lives.
2500 years Draius the Great names this persian gulf.
gulf arabs were invented by the British about 100 years ago.

Persian mentality at its best. Oh I am going to enjooooooy what is going to happen to you all very soon. :D

Why don't you check out the other maps I posted as well??
11304828717.jpg

17.jpg

I see no Arabian gulf inside the map , but suspiciously center of the map i empty , it seems somebody used Photoshop to wipe Persian gulf then write something under it

I see no Arabian gulf inside the map , but suspiciously center of the map i empty , it seems somebody used Photoshop to wipe Persian gulf then write something under it

This is not an Iranian missile test for someone to use photoshop in it xD

Relevent to this thread how many people know that the Islamic version of the Olympics, the "Islamic Solidarity Games" had to be cancelled because Iranians and Arabs couldnt agree over the name of a frikin piece of water. I think that in itself sums up the state of the Muslim world today. Seriously? Fighting over the name of a gulf? Embarassing :confused:

بچه ها كفريش كنيم بن شه

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom