What's new

Persian Gulf Could be a New Front in US-China Competition

I hope transfer of Chinese hypersonic technology is included in this.

the US and China are openly moving toward a long cold war. one that China will almost certainly dominate .

a stable, highly nationalistic and competent government. A rising economy that will at least double the US in 10 years, and a rapidly developing military.

The US would be lucky not to get into a civil war and split up in the next 10 years given how they are eating each other alive right now. dont you love karma? the US has used the policy of causing instability and ethnic hatred to advance its agenda....

isnt karma just beautiful?? enjoy these historic moments people. we are a lucky few who will personally witness the complete implosion of an empire that at its height (90s) almost owned the world.

There is little possibility that a civil war will start in the US. What's your basis for this claim?

Racist white man rejecting the diversity policies, we will diversify either way. As they came to spread their ideologies in the middle east we shall spread in the west.

Spread their female legs

Which country WE bombed exactly?

Blame USA? You sound like a typical m***** loser, full of conspiracy theory.

Which country have you NOT bombed? Might be a few places on this earth which haven't seen the tyranny and wrath of the fascist imperialist US.

Which country have you NOT bombed? Might be a few places on this earth which haven't seen the tyranny and wrath of the fascist imperialist US.

I talked about Germany. We bombed no one.

I talked about Germany. We bombed no one.
You side with criminal American government on many issues. Including war on countries and sanctioning other states. Even today you are afraid to export a single component to Iran because of the US. What happened to instex huh?

Pathetic Jewish American slave german government.

That's solely due to your post-WW2 pacifist policy based on shame for German's military past. Otherwise you'd be like the Dutch, like the Polish.. British.. French militaries involved in any of these wars.

Yes. Means I am right.

You side with criminal American government on many issues. Including war on countries and sanctioning other states. Even today you are afraid to export a single component to Iran because of the US. What happened to instex huh?

Pathetic Jewish American slave german government.

Because we think US is right and you get what you deserve.

Yes. Means I am right.

Because we think US is right and you get what you deserve.

We know that, you view us as sub-human and have us die in the hundreds of thousands. In return, you're not witnessing the Turkifiation/Arabization/Somalization/Islamification of Eurabia, muhahahhahahahahhaha!

And we think what you get is what you deserve. Soon all the muslims will breed with german women.

Agree. We get what we deserve. Even Muslims have sex with German girls. Have you notice. The same lame argument like the dessert camel ******.

We know that, you view us as sub-human and have us die in the hundreds of thousands. In return, you're not witnessing the Turkifiation/Arabization/Somalization/Islamification of Eurabia, muhahahhahahahahhaha!

Its not a point of view. Look at your own argument. We can not insult you more than you do on your own. Its a argument which N**** use. Whites afraid of black pontenzy. Jesus!

Arabization should start in Turkey and expanded from there.

Back
Top Bottom