What's new

Persian Gulf Could be a New Front in US-China Competition

This is what happens in Germany. That is right. Your peaceloving Germany.

The headscarf martyr: murder in German court sparks Egyptian fury

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/jul/07/german-trial-hijab-murder-egypt

LOL we kicked your a-s-s and now you beg for peace talks with the Taliban. Filthy crusader. If you talk too loud you won't even get an exit passage so shut your filthy gob.

I am enjoying the pain you are experiencing. Look at him beg and yearn for regime change LMAO Cry me rivers Nazi bitch. Your time us up white angry boy. China is here to stay and all the regional nations are joining hands. Pakistan, Iran, China and so many others. All you white angry nations are sweating like a pig. Embroiled and engulfed in problems. Both at home and abroad. Immigrants blah blah blah. Filth. We know why you are begging for regime change white angry boy. You little American slave. Deal with it.

@mohammad45 What you say bro? The little white fascist here is begging for regime change LOL He wants to overthrow a legitimate regime. This angry white fvcking cvnt has the nerve to openly discuss regime change in Iran. Can you believe this piece of shit?

Last edited:
How about Myanmar? Are Chinese still genocide Rohingya Muslims? Or will you blame us for this too.

ISIS is not a Christian terror organization. The mullah in Iran or Taliban, they are also not Christian.
ISIS is the result of invasion of Iraq by the US.
Situation in Iran are direct result of harsh economic sanctions by the US and Europeans.
And let's not forget the beloved taliban which was many years nurtured by the US.

Every where you look you see the dirty hands of anglo saxons against the native people of that country.

So your country now deserves all the raping and looting done by muslims. Let's hope it gets worse so you can come to your senses so you stop licking American asses.

Germany gave chemical weapons to psycho saddam. There is a small chance of Germany being respected again if they stop being pussies and dogs of USA and Israel.

lol bolton every year says "this is the last day of IR". and again says it next year.

Iran has a bright future. Just change the mullah regime.

Germany gave chemical weapons to psycho saddam. There is a small chance of Germany being respected again if they stop being pussies and dogs of USA and Israel.

And side with Islamist. No thanks. We side with our partners, we share common value.

Iran has a bright future. Just change the mullah regime.

And side with Islamist. No thanks. We side with our partners, we share common value.
No islamist here, Germany should look after its interests. US and and international zionism dictate the policy of Germany.

This news is from 5 hours ago:
U.S. Threatens To Expand Sanctions On Nord Stream 2 As Russia Moves To Complete Pipeline

https://www.rferl.org/a/u-s-threate...ssia-moves-to-complete-pipeline/30728812.html

Maybe we can make a deal. If you immigrants and refugees leave western states we could leave your democratic, high developed and free countries.
You're a very simple minded individual aren't you?

WHO WILL PAY FOR YOUR RETIREMENT IF ALL THE IMMIGRANTS LEAVE?

YOU MIGHT TRY THINKING ONCE INSTEAD OF BLINDLY PARROTING SOME BULLSHIT YOU READ ON THE VIKTOR ORBAN HOMEPAGE.

How about Myanmar? Are Chinese still genocide Rohingya Muslims? Or will you blame us for this too.

ISIS is not a Christian terror organization. The mullah in Iran or Taliban, they are also not Christian.
Sheesh.... Where the fk to begin with this moron?

Bismark you should know that China has very close relationship with Hui Muslims. throughout history Hui Muslims have held offices and power equal to that of the Emperor and many of the most famous generals and warlords were Hui Muslims. We are not like Europe who decided to wage a crusade against Muslims, we lived together side by side in peace for over a thousand years.

You dont like muslims as we do.
Errrr,I do believe you:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
The whole Western countries or some Western countries?
Germany, United States, France, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Sweden, Poland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, Denmark, Greece, Norway,

And why you care?
I don’t care about Muslims, but I care about justice, fairness, peace, and national sovereignty is not violated,

Dont talk to me as your terror regime founds humanity.
Great human rights judge, but where were you when Americans slaughtered civilians?

Maybe we can make a deal. If you immigrants and refugees leave western states we could leave your democratic, high developed and free countries.

I think you were in the Middle East before the Migrants in Europe..
So you take the 1st step out the fkc and then the Migrants will leave right after...

Deal?

This is what happens in Germany. That is right. Your peaceloving Germany.

The headscarf martyr: murder in German court sparks Egyptian fury

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/jul/07/german-trial-hijab-murder-egypt

LOL we kicked your a-s-s and now you beg for peace talks with the Taliban. Filthy crusader. If you talk too loud you won't even get an exit passage so shut your filthy gob.

I am enjoying the pain you are experiencing. Look at him beg and yearn for regime change LMAO Cry me rivers Nazi bitch. Your time us up white angry boy. China is here to stay and all the regional nations are joining hands. Pakistan, Iran, China and so many others. All you white angry nations are sweating like a pig. Embroiled and engulfed in problems. Both at home and abroad. Immigrants blah blah blah. Filth. We know why you are begging for regime change white angry boy. You little American slave. Deal with it.

@mohammad45 What you say bro? The little white fascist here is begging for regime change LOL He wants to overthrow a legitimate regime. This angry white fvcking cvnt has the nerve to openly discuss regime change in Iran. Can you believe this piece of shit?

All of Europe is now Niqabi.. lol... Ironic

8n3ycjm34ge41.jpg

Back
Top Bottom