What's new

Persia Vs. Turkiye (Who would win in a war?)

Who would win in a war, Iran or Turkey?

• Iran

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Turkey

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • Neither/I Don't Know

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PakistaniandProud

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Turkish-flag-held-by-acti-005.jpg

Vs.

1069658_full-lnd.jpg

Serious discussions please.

Thread must be closed. :disagree:

Iran Vs Turkey only, Turkey without NATO, of course Iran would win. no question about it. and even if Turkey used NATO, Iran can do some serious damage to Turkey.

Iran can rain all of Turkey's forces with Missiles, and attack Istanbul, Ankara within seconds. What can Turkey do? Turkey's longest missile is 300KM I believe, they may have superior ground forces, but that's not going to help them.

Iran can rain all of Turkey's forces with Missiles, and attack Istanbul, Ankara within seconds. What can Turkey do? Turkey's longest missile is 300KM I believe, they may have superior ground forces, but that's not going to help them.
As was seen in the first Gulf War, a rain of missiles aint all that.

I don't see why we can't have a emotion-free chat about this, let's be analytical about this it's not like these two countries are literally going to war just a hypothetical. My vote is strongly for Turkiye, Turkiye would defeat the Iranian military decisively. I say that purely analytically and without bias.

As was seen in the first Gulf War, a rain of missiles aint all that.

Iran had the same missiles in the gulf war as they do now?? Iran progressed a lot and its capable of doing a lot more then gulf war.

@Juice: Iran isn't what it was back then, I would say. Remember, these two countries neighbour one another, so the one who can rain missiles fasters and further is most likely to have a better effect.

I was actually talking about Saddam's Scud offensive.

Turkey is a more advance country.... It would win.

Now close this thread.

There are lots of variables,
Iran could do some serious damage in a pre-emptive chemical attack and following ground and air offensive but it'd be short lived. Turkey's most technologically advanced units to the west would come up and close the deal.

In a pre-emptive Turkish strike Iran doesn't have much to stop superior army and airforce of Turkey. It's militia could cause some losses and slow down the invasion but Even if they bring all the mollahs in hell they couldn't stop us at the gates of tehran. And the response would be again with ballistic missiles with bio/chem warheads to populated areas

Either way hundereds of thousands of casualities guaranteed in both sides.+

Normally i wouldn't comment on troll threads such as tihs but in light of recent events, possibility of a Turkey-Iran war suddenly became more reallistic.

to be honest Turkish Airforce will rule the sky n pound the Iranian forces n Turkish ground forces isnt a joke n with TAF air support its a win win situation for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom