What's new

Persecution of Orissa Christians by Hindu extremists continues

Seriously, you can stop now. You are not a Indian or a Christian...

Some Chruchs from Kottayam, Kerala, India. Where my family are from. And where I visit every once or twice a year.

Wat r u trying to say by posting those videos????

are u trying to show,conversion of hindus to Christianity is going in a full swing in kerala

Last edited by a moderator:
It is true that some people are attacking minorities,but remember our Govt has done much more to protect minorities in last 5 years than Pakistan or Chinese Govt.

lol dont bring ur teachings to me....
i will discard it..

That is your right, and one of the great things about freedom of religion. So why defend so vehemently those who are intolerant and do not believe in freedom of religion? As I stated before personal salvation is an individual choice. Let each person make up their own minds. Without fear of being killed for going against the prevailing religious group of the region.

First tell me for 3000 christain how many have iraqis have u killed....

Your question makes little sense.........If a soldier is on active duty in a war zone and receives fire it is within his right to defend himself. If he see's the enemy on the move and has the ability to hit them then he should. Now if that soldier commits an atrocity like taking civilians out of a market and killing them then that soldier should be prosecuted. Have crimes been committed by individual soldiers in Iraq?...yes! And those soldiers when caught have been prosecuted. Now let me ask you how many of the Hindu’s who have committed atrocities in the incidents listed in this thread been prosecuted?

again don't tell me the US army ,the british are non-state actors and they don't follow christainity.....

and don't be a hypocrite

Most in the military have a belief in a God but most do not practice a particular faith. For those that do the U.S. military is made up of many faiths.

@Thoman

i know that you are true follower but you can not just post from bible here to support missionaries...and yes most of the missionaries here might not be westerners but i have experienced that converts are more harmful than the others..

its obvious that you wont believe when i say that foreign missionaries use holy water(which is actually medicine) to fool poor and illiterate tribal people...
but yes it is reality and links given by me prove it and you are not willing to accept it..

Did you not read the nytimes article about south korea??

do you support what GOD tv is doing?? they are asking money from people by claiming to be only medium of god...
is this what Jesus taught us?

believe me when i say that christain missionaries are causing problem all over the world..

why are you christains so much obsessed with spreading religion like this?

South Korean missionaries brave many dangers to evangelise Middle East | Christian News on Christian Today

is this some kind of race??
no my friend it is typical colonizing mindset of western countries that will one day cause great trouble..

Conspiracy!!!

50-75 hindus were killed 2 months ago for not converting to christainity,it was not reported by media because christian money power(foreign sponsored cash) would get them to bad circumstances....

How's this ???

move on false flagger

If your going to make accusations on this board such as that then you need to post a link. Otherwise your just another extremist apologist that no one can take seriously.

praveen said:
1770552Most Indians post only about Pakistans security issues and those related to India but not about its internal affairs

That is seriously the joke of the day! What rock have you been living under? All indians do on this forum is troll and post stuff related to Pakistans internal matter that is none of their business. Yet when Pakistanis do the same, indians cry about it. Hypocrisy much?

For all you 'foreigner' talking about Christianity in India. Yes, there are some problems in some parts.
But go to places like Kottayam, Kerala and see how many Churches there. See how Christians there openly represent themselves along with Hindus and Muslims.

This is because Kerala Christians keep to themselves and don't bother to show the "Path of the Christ" to every other 'non-believer'. This along with the high literacy rate and communal harmony in Kerala prevents any Christian-'Other Religion' tension.

I have nothing against Christians, but I have reservations regarding Christian Chruches and Missionaries. First they convert, then they organize and then flex their political clout through the chruches influencing elections. So personally I am against the spread of any organized religion.

That is your right, and one of the great things about freedom of religion. So why defend so vehemently those who are intolerant and do not believe in freedom of religion? As I stated before personal salvation is an individual choice. Let each person make up their own minds. Without fear of being killed for going against the prevailing religious group of the region.

Your question makes little sense.........If a soldier is on active duty in a war zone and receives fire it is within his right to defend himself. If he see's the enemy on the move and has the ability to hit them then he should. Now if that soldier commits an atrocity like taking civilians out of a market and killing them then that soldier should be prosecuted. Have crimes been committed by individual soldiers in Iraq?...yes! And those soldiers when caught have been prosecuted. Now let me ask you how many of the Hindu’s who have committed atrocities in the incidents listed in this thread been prosecuted?

Most in the military have a belief in a God but most do not practice a particular faith. For those that do the U.S. military is made up of many faiths.

yea killing unarmed children n people are called soldiers and ur justifying...

and about ur question of hindus being procesuted...
if u read ur history and be honest u will know that u christians live on War....Kill thousands of people

How many u have killed??
In vietnam,japan,India,pakistan,afghanistan,iraq.....
u urself can't count how many u have killed....

and now tell me how many of Christians have been prosecuted for killing thousands of people.....

Wat about the jallianwallah bagh ,u christians killed unarmed hindus with guns........did any one got prosecuted??

in a military conflict between japan army and us army , u guys killed thousands of innocent japanese with nukes....
why u couldn't kill the japaneese army?????

did any one prosecute u for nuking and killing millions of japaneese????

and u speak about us and preach humanity..
first u have to wash urs before washing others..

Jallianwala Bagh massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1500 unarmed hindus killed by christains

Christianity is a great religion. Unfortunately, it's image is being ruined by the neo-missionaries!

If your going to make accusations on this board such as that then you need to post a link. Otherwise your just another extremist apologist that no one can take seriously.

if u look at that post , u can know i'm countering his conspiracy news....
Read before u post

yea killing unarmed children n people are called soldiers and ur justifying...

and about ur question of hindus being procesuted...
if u read ur history and be honest u will know that u christians live on War....Kill thousands of people

How many u have killed??
In vietnam,japan,India,pakistan,afghanistan,iraq.....
u urself can't count how many u have killed....

and now tell me how many of Christians have been prosecuted for killing thousands of people.....

Wat about the jallianwallah bagh ,u christians killed unarmed hindus with guns........did any one got prosecuted??

in a military conflict between japan army and us army , u guys killed thousands of innocent japanese with nukes....
why u couldn't kill the japaneese army?????

did any one prosecute u for nuking and killing millions of japaneese????

and u speak about us and preach humanity..
first u have to wash urs before washing others..

Jallianwala Bagh massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1500 unarmed hindus killed by christains

dude you can not relate military actions with religious aggressions...
there were indian(hindu and muslim) soldiers in british army..

@Thoman

i know that you are true follower but you can not just post from bible here to support missionaries...and yes most of the missionaries here might not be westerners but i have experienced that converts are more harmful than the others..

its obvious that you wont believe when i say that foreign missionaries use holy water(which is actually medicine) to fool poor and illiterate tribal people...
but yes it is reality and links given by me prove it and you are not willing to accept it..

Did you not read the nytimes article about south korea??

do you support what GOD tv is doing?? they are asking money from people by claiming to be only medium of god...
is this what Jesus taught us?

believe me when i say that christain missionaries are causing problem all over the world..

why are you christains so much obsessed with spreading religion like this?

South Korean missionaries brave many dangers to evangelise Middle East | Christian News on Christian Today

is this some kind of race??
no my friend it is typical colonizing mindset of western countries that will one day cause great trouble..

Christians actively evangalize becuase Jesus commanded it. "Is it a race?" ...Yes! becuase from a Christians perspective. God does not wish any to perish but all to come to eternal life. As far as God TV I don't support that type of fund raising. Or the theatrics that can be involved with some of it.

This is because Kerala Christians keep to themselves and don't bother to show the "Path of the Christ" to every other 'non-believer'. This along with the high literacy rate and communal harmony in Kerala prevents any Christian-'Other Religion' tension.

I have nothing against Christians, but I have reservations regarding Christian Chruches and Missionaries. First they convert, then they organize and then flex their political clout through the chruches influencing elections. So personally I am against the spread of any organized religion.

Dont you think it is against rules of democracy? India being the largest democracy in the world should allow every community, be it sikh, muslim, christians, jews, to do whatever as long as it doesnt not harm anyone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom