What's new

Persecution of Orissa Christians by Hindu extremists continues

A pakistani posting an article about India and secularism is a bit hilarious.I suggest people to smell their own arse first before pointing at Indians.Indians are doing a remarkable job when it comes to secularism and none here have the right to object that.

Most Christian missionary work in India is done by Indians not foriegn missionaries. And Protestant and Catholic Christians don't use holy water in such a manner. We are commanded as the bible says to pray for the sick not give them holy water. As far as the Pravda article they have always been slanted with an Athieistic approach in thier articles since the Soviet days.

yes missionaries have indians but who funds them ? thats all what drives those missionaries... i always wonder rather dislike when religions try to convert people to their beliefs !!! religion is a personal matter but why is that some religions always try to expand and spread by showing or playing with local grievances ?

Religious fanaticism has become a severe issues in our region in general. Now you can't really blame the Christian Missionaries for doing what they were told to do now can you? If you don't want them to preach christianity, why have religious freedom at the first place? Everything comes with a price i guess. Specially in our regions where people are desperate for money and would do anything that soothes their needs, while offending million other bigots.

for 3000 americans how many iraqs have these christians killed???

Any number guys...??

And then say Christainity a reilgion of peace and good...

First of all you false flag scum, apparently you have been given a free hand in trolling as inspite of reporting your various posts, no action has been taken so far. Members, just have a look at all the post this newbie has made so far and you'll come to know what I'm talking about.

Secondly, you troll, the video you wanted to color in religious color, have nothing to do with religion at all and has been discussed to death number of time in this forum itself. Shameful it may be, but it was a ethnic clash between tea estate workers (not all of whom are Christian btw) and local residents in the city of Guwahati. This happened when the tea estate worker's proposed strike turned violent when they started damaging cars and property along their way to the assembly while going to submit a memorandum for claiming Scheduled Tribe Status.

Comprehende troll???

Last edited by a moderator:
A pakistani posting an article about India and secularism is a bit hilarious.I suggest people to smell their own arse first before pointing at Indians.Indians are doing a remarkable job when it comes to secularism and none here have the right to object that.

You need to get off your high horse, This is a Pakistani defense forum, where bulk of articles are posted by Indians, half of which are anti-Pakistan. But we don't wind up posting anti-India material on those threads. So do us a favor and stick to the topic at hand, no need to bring Pakistan into this.

You need to get off your high horse, This is a Pakistani defense forum, where bulk of articles are posted by Indians, half of which are anti-Pakistan. But we don't wind up posting anti-India material on those threads. So do us a favor and stick to the topic at hand, no need to bring Pakistan into this.

The simple point is you need point a finger at others when you are clean and a cherubic angel in that aspect which isn't the case.If Pakistan was the standard and a model secular country ,you have the right to say we indians are assholes,but are you secular by any standards?.Most Indians post only about Pakistans security issues and those related to India but not about its internal affairs

dont go offtopic guys pls...

can anyone tell me ...for 3000 americans(christians) how many iraqi's have been killed????????

The simple point is you need point a finger at others when you are clean and a cherubic angel in that aspect which isn't the case.If Pakistan was the standard and a model secular country ,you have the right to say we indians are assholes,but are you secular by any standards?.Most Indians post only about Pakistans security issues and those related to India but not about its internal affairs

If you have concerns about secularism in Pakistan then start a new thread on that and voice your concerns don't detract this thread.

this is nothing but the propaganda and conspiracy by those foreign funded christian missionaries....

these missionaries sucks...ban them.....

dont support these fake missionaries guys,discourage them

If you have concerns about secularism in Pakistan then start a new thread on that and voice your concerns don't detract this thread.

first thing first, ask him to get off the high horse... and look around !!

Are u trying to say those soldiers in US military are not christains...??Who has killed thousands in last decade........

So according to u who does wrong are not eligible to be christain and who is right is only christain..

Sorry i dont buy it....
These christain missionaries sucks

And by the way can u tell me how many people have been killed in the hands of christain in the last decade,how many buddhists have been killed in nuclear explosion on japan???
How many thousands hindus have been killed by British(christains)....????
How many buddhist vietnam has been killed by christains?????

can u count?????

Answer me

The Bible says that it is by grace that you are saved through faith. What is that faith? it is believeing in who jesus is, and why he came to this earth. It is putting into practice his teachings. Faith is a verb, it has action to it. And as I said before it is an individual decision not that of a state. The state doesn't give an account of itself on the day of judgement, the individual does. whether that person is a President, King, General, soldier, Baker, or housewife.

The U.S. military is made up of many faiths. Christians, Muslims, Mormans, Jehova wittiness, Judiaism, and even Hindu's.

Back
Top Bottom