What's new

Performance of KP govt unsatisfactory: JI chief

I thought the JI and PTI had some sort of alliance and if so are they falling out already?

btw there is no electricty, no jobs , everythng is expensive , no value of human life ..this is due to political incompitance that has made the youth frustrated ...u can go in street and take to fakirs ... they will use the same language about them the status co has frustrated them .. u want them to send NS and zardari flowers?..but unfortuantly our media is more focused on social media forums.... bhie goonay behrey janwar chia tu ap k party ha na .. we will speak up against what every we think is not right ..

leaders dont make a nation, people do and if you think changing NS or Zardari with Imran will suddenly bloom flowers all over the country, our youth will get manners and knowledge as they will start reading (imagine in a city of 2 Karors there is one urdu bazar comprising of some 25 bookshops) and the quality of our human capital will improve and they wont ask Govt's help in improving their living standards, they will start cleaning in front of their house at least instead of throwing garbage out on the street, and when they see a group of kids dragging a puppy behind a bicycle there maybe one brave caring soul who would step up and ask them to leave the poor animal alone...if thats the case then with God's help lets all get together and bring Imran, If not then we can keep bringing bad apples so we can blame all our faults on them when we get together on street corners and start talking crap in our favorite vulgar language.

as far as there no nothing, there was electricity, there were jobs, we had water, we had value of human life not as much as it should be but wasnt as bad as now, then we started stealing electricity, water and Gas, we started bribing our way thru life...non of the leaders asked us to do it, we found our ways to do it ourself, we started taking and taking but no giving, leaders didnt do it, we did it...we got worst from bad and amongst us came new leaders, with lower values and lowered dignity .... why are you blaming them, you are them, we are them

the funny part is, these ptian's kids have dual standard for federal, Punjab and KPK govs.... are r u PTIans kids really satisfied with KPK gov??????

this guy seems to me one of the best performance analyst.. Baba 3 months is not going to determine the fate of KPK.

Meanwhile today in KPK:

1377750966_71.gif

1173673_10151580009481766_351016051_n.jpg

BUSTED?

this guy seems to me one of the best performance analyst.. Baba 3 months is not going to determine the fate of KPK.

but your super genius leaders and voter can predict the fate of fed gov in 3 months.... pehley apna behavior thek karoo phir dosroon ko bolooo

first of all we are not darbaris and dnt cash on vootes on different cast .. the answer is NO and we aare pressuring them to improve ..but we can do it in our party ..but u cant NS did ever meet the member of PML N youth or UC president? give me examples from post election duration .. they just use to and u all are chanting sher aya sher aya ... then after election gass b nhie daltay tum loggon ko

i like to be called a darbari then a zionist/ jew supporter and helper..... we dont need "Ghasss", we want solid ground work, like this gov have started lot lot lot of power generation projects, improved railway... what about your zionist did other then sitting in there AC room and did just on paper work ?????

but your super genius leaders and voter can predict the fate of fed gov in 3 months.... pehley apna behavior thek karoo phir dosroon ko bolooo

Apni party ki na ahli ka gussa PTI per kyun, grow up and start searching facts and realities, at least after 67 years u should know that what is the best interest of people of Pakistan.

Meanwhile today in KPK:

1377750966_71.gif

1173673_10151580009481766_351016051_n.jpg

BUSTED?

munafiqeen e islami chief on his way to celebrete the last of the jail breakings in KPK?
i mean he is satisfyied?lolzzz
more jail breakings. more mallala,s getting shot on thier heads, really satisfying?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom