What's new

per Ajit Doval plan, Afghanistan approves setting up TTP bases at Pak-Afghan border

khadim rizvi talked in the same way lo aya ji hgauri............... :sarcastic:
his fate is well known .

khadim rizvi talked in the same way lo aya ji hgauri............... :sarcastic:
his fate is well known .
what fate? that he died a natural death that all of us, including you and me would? you guys remind me of a poem:

ol' sanghi bhakt had a dream, Ee i ee i o
and in his dream he was a supa pawa, Ee i ee i o
but with a swift retort here
and a swift retort there
swift retort
swift retort
swift retort in 6 places everywhere
ol' sanghi bhakt forgot his dream
and had fantashik tea
Ee
i
ee
i
oOoOoOoOoOoooooo

Last edited:
what fate? that he died a natural death that all of us, including you and me would? you guys remind me of a poem:

ol' sanghi bhakt had a dream, Ee i ee i o
and in his dream he was a supa pawa, Ee i ee i o
but with a swift retort here
and a swift retort there
swift retort
swift retort
swift retort in 6 places everywhere
ol' sanghi bhakt forgot his dream
and had a cup of fantashik tea
Ee
i
ee
i
oOoOoOoOoOoooooo
Under the new US administration, Sanghi-RSS goons from their IT-cells will divert propaganda for Chinese Muslims situation hype on social media to create a bad feeling among China-Pakistan Friendship. Let's see what our preparation for Arnab's Gate v2.0 is

Under the new US administration, Sanghi-RSS goons from their IT-cells will divert propaganda for Chinese Muslims situation hype on social media to create a bad feeling among China-Pakistan Friendship.
naaah...between channels like WideSide, Maleeha Hashmi, Siddique Jaan and many many others, the sanghi-rss goons have been more than matched.

naaah...between channels like WideSide, Maleeha Hashmi, Siddique Jaan and many many others, the sanghi-rss goons have been more than matched.
Tight up your seat belt, and let's enjoy a roller coaster ride.
:cheers:

Tight up your seat belt, and let's enjoy a roller coaster ride.
:cheers:
oh yara I foresee a very smooth and a boring right as biden has a very deeply divided nation on his hands with huge, massive internal problems, both economic and social. we can expect minimal action internationally, good ol' trump has done enough local damage to keep biden occupied practically for his entire term.

We wasted a chance of killing ajit dovel like General sulimani when he was meeting TTP & ISIS terrorists inside Afghanistan....

If Pakistan's Political and Military leadership remains docile like they are right now, I have no doubt that once TTP gets a boost in their Paycheck and cover from our dear brother Afghans, they will hit us and hit us hard this time, All that Positive reputation we get over the years it will take a couple of well-planned attacks with help of traitors like Achakzai's and Mehsood's and we are the back the to early 2000s. Bye, Bye Positive image, Bye-bye tourism, and Investments.

Doval will really make the job easy for us.
doval didn't visit afghanistan for the sake of getting a plate of Kabuli Pulao. a terrorism mastermind like that can only do what its good at. I can see trouble on the horizon sadly with the new nexus of india-biden in afghanistan.

I pray and hope we have some strategy in place.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom