What's new

#PeoplesDailyComments Why are Chinese mobile phones popular in India?

@Adam WANG SHANGHAI MEGA
I would never buy any Indian products because of fkers like him.
Well i want to keep myself as open mind as possible,but Chinese products are always prefered!
I am considering buying a new
GEELY EmgrandGT
timg

to replace my BYD F3
timg

Yes, the money made there is critical for R&D spending at home, especially for Huawei, which is one of the highest R&D spenders in the world and plans to have the largest global market share by 2019.

Indians can't reject China brands because they are simply well-built and comes with price competitiveness due to China's complete manufacturing ecosystem. Huawei or Oppo's margin of profit is no less than that of Samsung in their corresponding segments. But, China has a lot of manufacturing advantages, hence, the prices remain competitive, which Indians cannot reject.

If it were for use and throw, Indians would be buying made-in-India products.

I never tried tennis shoes. But Li Ning basketball and running shoes are very comfortable, high-tech and durable.

I had Li Ning Smart basketball shoes with integrated apparatus that would connect with your smartphone (through an App) and give you a lot of information regarding fitness.

668854-057afa2bbc71f49e.jpg

That's another aspect. Because most Indian phone companies will source their components from China. Oftentimes, the paint job will be the one truly made in India.
It, therefore, becomes the fourth Chinese mobile brand that has its own factory in India, after VIVO, Xiaomi, and Huawei.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom