What's new

#PeoplesDailyComments Why are Chinese mobile phones popular in India?

OPPO apparently performed an extremely accurate surgical strike to Indian's consumer psychology, such surgical strike is definitely expensive, OPPO spend 10.8 billions rupee to perform such surgery. :partay:
LMAO.
I hope they have earned enough PPP money from their products....
Make-in-india surgika strika will be achieved in 2012.

Wait a minute, just less than 10 days left from their achievement of world's fastest Supa Computa!
Remember their grand plan one year ago?

Newest One Plus product

屏幕快照 2017-12-22 14.27.10.jpg

#banOnePlusInHindustan

I hate one plus, I love micromax, best <5000 rupees phone in the world.

Oppo, Vivo, and Xiao mi they are doing surgical strike everywhere

Lei Jun even performed a mini surgical strike to Modi, however Modi looked not very happy during the surgery, probably he was not satisfied with the surgery scale, he expected a big and luxury surgery, not the demonstrated one. :D:D

leijun.png

Didn't read.
The answer is, they're cheap and the leading brands aren't bad.

The early phones of even Xiaomi were so terrible, but they learned fast.

The key factor is performance-to-price ratio. Indian phones are even cheaper but far lower in quality.

Early Xiaomi phones were the first "flagship killer," took India by storm even without a brick-and-mortar store.

The key factor is performance-to-price ratio. Indian phones are even cheaper but far lower in quality.

Early Xiaomi phones were the first "flagship killer," took India by storm even without a brick-and-mortar store.
Indians phones dominate <5000 rupees range....
But their success is also important to China.....
Those not famous Chinese OEMs have businesses with them, so do lots of component suppliers.

Huawei is of course the best. The one that will beat Apple. They already have in some ways. Really impressive home made SoC.

I don't like the Oppo Vivo companies. They all (along with OnePlus) are actually one single big company and do their best to exploit the customer.
I hate their ads too.
Phonewise, I'm sure they're second to no other Chinese phone. But I remember when Oppo phones were absolute crap. Money changes everything.

Of course they're value for money.

Xiaomi did well in their first year itself because of their price to specs ratio, but the fact remains that their optimisation was way off, which is normal for noobs.
But like I said, they learned from it.

Xiaomi company is independently developing chipset "Pengpai S1." Hope They can make it coz it is critical to have the tech of CPU,VIVO and OPPO are doing great in ads.
Huawei is the most powerful one,i am sure about it.

0e2442a7d933c8951f80bf62db1373f082020028.jpg

Pengpai S1 of Xiaomi Company

4b90f603738da9779ef9e5d9ba51f8198718e36a.jpg
55e736d12f2eb938c7785170dc628535e5dd6f1e.jpg

Low end though but still good start!

Huawei P11 and Mate 11 with Kirin 980
u=588467898,3938988870&fm=170&s=1E287023510FF0EC4E75C0D20100E0B1&w=600&h=691&img.JPEG

Huawei P11 and mate 11 with Kirin 980

u=588467898,3938988870&fm=170&s=1E287023510FF0EC4E75C0D20100E0B1&w=600&h=691&img.JPEG

s_28a53480484840bb9d77ae439f97dc73.jpg

5K-10K (rupees) is too damn cheap, not dare to use.
At least 20-30K be a decent one.
By the way, in China, people don't re-sell old (existing) phones. Just throw them.
I have never seen anyone who sells so far. (However, in HongKong, it is different, especially Iphones).

Most people go for exchange offers for new ones. The old phones which are still in good condition are refurbished and sold again.

To get a perspective of mobile usage, average cost of usage is about ₹350. Packages are real cheap in India. For Rs 399 you can get unlimited voice and 1GB of data per day.

I use a OnePlus 3T - will get the OnePlus 5T soon or the OnePlus 6 when it comes out. I see it as a value for money product and if it helps create jobs in China which prevents Chinese refugees to coming into India - I see it as a Win-Win. Less burden on India to house Chinese refugees and Indians get good value for money products.

I use a OnePlus 3T - will get the OnePlus 5T soon or the OnePlus 6 when it comes out. I see it as a value for money product and if it helps create jobs in China which prevents Chinese refugees to coming into India - I see it as a Win-Win. Less burden on India to house Chinese refugees and Indians get good value for money products.

Ha, somehow you amaze, or more correctly, amuse me.

Ha, somehow you amaze me.
What's there to be amazed? What amazes me in the price points at which China is able to sell products - have been ordering a lot of stuff from AliExpress - excellent quality and ridiculously low prices. Can someone enlighten me on how good are the Li-Ning Tennis shoes? They are about 1/2 the price of a good Asics or Adidas. But are they good?

I used to like Chinese phones very much, but since my huawei honor 6 plus stopped charging due to some battery issues 2 years after purchase, I have lost hope on the final quality of certain Chinese products.
Now I stick with the regular iPhone for my daily use.
Although not all Chinese products are crap, it all depends on the OEM in China that manufacturers these products.
@Adam WANG SHANGHAI MEGA
I would never buy any Indian products because of fkers like him.

Their success oversees is vital to China's moving up in the smart phone supply chain.

Yes, the money made there is critical for R&D spending at home, especially for Huawei, which is one of the highest R&D spenders in the world and plans to have the largest global market share by 2019.

Indians can't reject China brands because they are simply well-built and comes with price competitiveness due to China's complete manufacturing ecosystem. Huawei or Oppo's margin of profit is no less than that of Samsung in their corresponding segments. But, China has a lot of manufacturing advantages, hence, the prices remain competitive, which Indians cannot reject.

If it were for use and throw, Indians would be buying made-in-India products.

What's there to be amazed? What amazes me in the price points at which China is able to sell products - have been ordering a lot of stuff from AliExpress - excellent quality and ridiculously low prices. Can someone enlighten me on how good are the Li-Ning Tennis shoes? They are about 1/2 the price of a good Asics or Adidas. But are they good?

I never tried tennis shoes. But Li Ning basketball and running shoes are very comfortable, high-tech and durable.

I had Li Ning Smart basketball shoes with integrated apparatus that would connect with your smartphone (through an App) and give you a lot of information regarding fitness.

668854-057afa2bbc71f49e.jpg

Indians phones dominate <5000 rupees range....
But their success is also important to China.....
Those not famous Chinese OEMs have businesses with them, so do lots of component suppliers.

That's another aspect. Because most Indian phone companies will source their components from China. Oftentimes, the paint job will be the one truly made in India.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom