What's new

People's Daily: the outbreak of a regional war is possible

Like I said, don't drag my country into being a pacifist. For Asia to remain stable and secure, China needs to be an alpha and display its alpha. Right now, we have Japan trying to wrestle with us and we'll see who come out on top.

You're a total retard for being so desperate for ur country to be the alpha. Like a fat kid bully. You'll find out that bullying your neighbors gets u into trouble with the other superpowers on the globe, besides all those smaller neighbors of urs that you bind into a coalition with your silly need to be the 'alpha'.

Says the person from china where 24% have admitted to Rape and the other 26 % are impotent. LOL. Now you know why the whole world laugh at the chinese.

lol. yes we're impotents with 1.3 billion people. the whole world either respect or wary of us. They only laugh at a 60 year old country called india.

keep following my posts like a good lap dog. lol.

You're a total retard for being so desperate for ur country to be the alpha. Like a fat kid bully. You'll find out that bullying your neighbors gets u into trouble with the other superpowers on the globe, besides all those smaller neighbors of urs that you bind into a coalition with your silly need to be the 'alpha'.
We always ready to rumble, my Pacifist friend. Now listen, I don't give a shit what you say but don't drag my country into the sphere of being a weak pacifist mindset that get their *** roll by the West power game. Just because Asia like to asskissing, it doesn't mean we want to be in the same fate.

We have welcome you to form a coalition. Just stay the **** out of our business.

We always ready to rumble, my Pacifist friend. Now listen, I don't give a shit what you say but don't drag my country into the sphere of being a weak pacifist mindset that get their *** roll by the West power game. Just because Asia like to asskissing, it doesn't mean we want to be in the same fate.

We have welcome you to form a coalition. Just stay the **** out of our business.

for your info, foolish bully: i'm in .NL, just pointing out what I see happening around you if your attitude keeps being shared by your dear leaders.

for your info, foolish bully: i'm in .NL, just pointing out what I see happening around you if your attitude keeps being shared by your dear leaders.
NO need for you to worry. And don't speak for the majority in Asia. Only Japan, Vietnam, and Philippine that we got shit with.

NO need for you to worry. And don't speak for the majority in Asia. Only Japan, Vietnam, and Philippine that we got shit with.

Ya with your attitude that'll change sooner rather than later, in the direction i indicated. Itza no-brainer.

lol. yes we're impotents with 1.3 billion people. the whole world either respect or wary of us. They only laugh at a 60 year old country called india.

keep following my posts like a good lap dog. lol.

You are an impotent species who eat dogs. LOL. No amount of Olympics medals is going to wipe away that Shame.

Shinzo Abe is trying very hard to rebuild Japan through his very nationalistic views and acts. He's trying to bring back alive the past superior Japan before World War II. He's envisaging that rebuilding a strong Japan through militarization will also rejuvenate the nation, its economy, its pride and its people, to once again become the Big Brother or Elder Brother in Asia. And it's the very nature of Japanese people to just follow their leaders blindly as if in flock. As true as it was in the past during the Hideki Tojo reign, it's still true today. Abe may bring his people into the brink.

A very dangerous move. Indeed not only China, but the Asia need to be very cautious of the rebirth of the mighty and fierce Japan as in prior to WW II.

Unlike japan , china has at best small victories 100 feet from its land...i.e. no military prowess rather history of giving up i.e. hong kong and taiwan

That is why we laugh at China , who talks big but can't even bring Hong Kong and Taiwan under its control.

Unlike japan , china has at best small victories 100 feet from its land...i.e. no military prowess rather history of giving up i.e. hong kong and taiwan

That is why we laugh at China , who talks big but can't even bring Hong Kong and Taiwan under its control.
:bunny: LOL at the Indian going bonkers from 1962 inferiority!

Back
Top Bottom