What's new

People who drink alcohol live longer

@Talon read this

Alcohol abuse 'costing Britain £6bn a year'

Alcohol abuse could be costing the UK up to £6 billion a year in NHS bills, premature death, losses to business and drink-related crimes and accidents, it was claimed today.

A study by the Royal College of Physicians said drink-related health problems could account for up to 12% of total NHS spending on hospitals, about £3 billion.

But campaigners said that with the estimated £3 billion lost through absenteeism, unemployment, premature deaths and alcohol-related crimes and accidents the total cost of excessive drinking is £6 billion.

Alcohol abuse 'costing Britain £6bn a year' | Mail Online

I know! Yet they live in denial! :D

And in dreams that they are HEALTHIER and will live longer :rofl:
Actually their government has realized the harm which alcohol could bring to society/people but its people who are not ready to give up even after knowing this fact. Drugs also give you temporary pleasure and relaxation then why not make it legal..just have light and moderate usage of drug. they will also sell you tobacco with this message
Beware Smoking Kills :D

http://www.avon.nhs.uk/alcohol/the_facts.htm

They're drunk on a saturday night, but it only takes one small blow to the face for them to drop like a sack of basmati rice. I'd rather be able to defend myself than live 'long'.

It was a joke.
sorry shame on me haha

i was quick in replying

They're drunk on a saturday night, but it only takes one small blow to the face for them to drop like a sack of basmati rice. I'd rather be able to defend myself than live 'long'.
yea wine also contribute towards rape incident . you get drunk, wake up on bed of stranger and realize in the morning that you have been raped

so people have problems with drinkers and gay people as well? so much religious bias

People who drink alcohol live longer

OKay good news for me,

but if the study is true, it's because you are given more time to perform Touba. haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom