What's new

People of KPK rejected 9 May propaganda and defeated Establishment and their stooges in Elections

1691362052149.png

Well they are Pashtun not kammi kammen punjabi or worse sindhi's
Such comments are unwelcome. Let’s be a little respectful towards all Pakistanis and stop this pathetic ethnofacism.

Everyone has balls of iron when they are behind a keyboard and don’t risk their homes being raided or their families picked up.

I hope you understand.

@Jango kindly review this thread it is need of moderation. Thanks.

its not ethno fascism. if I criticise people similar to me.

Yes its true that balls of tungsten are needed. I have had to put up with shit being a coloured individual in a majority white country.

When a punch lands in the face and verbal abuse lands with it then it shows what you are made up of. now you may say that's different. agreed.

BUT it teaches you to stand your ground, cowering will never help! Why don't the biggest ethnic group in Pakistan get their finger out of their arse and try to make a fking stand?

every time I go to Pakistan all I hear is whining from people about the difficulties and yada yada yada. Well do something about it. make a stand. nothing is given to you fro free.

I will repeatedly say this again and again an island nation from northern europe ruled this part of the world. If only the people had shown a little spine. IF ONLY.

Once again, my heavy criticism is Factual.
I invite you to Mianwali, please come here and then let me show you what the ground reality is.

Open invitation, to anyone who is “confused” feel free to visit me, I am mainly in Mianwali DI Khan these days for family reasons.

criticism is good, it’s healthy, hate speech is not.

applause, maybe there is hope, yet.

I am not into poetry and keep well away from it. The national poet of Pakistan.

Now from the verses of his poetry that have reached my ears. One of the topics it touches is.

Not to be kammi. to be chivalrous and to combat evil. particularly the tyrannical rule imposed upon the people.

If the zealots of punjab are not happy with my critique well the national poet of that country says otherwise!
Each to their own. My offer is still open, platitudes and hyperbole aside on PDF, come take a walk beyond the gilded streets of Islamabad and Lahore, witness the true pulse of the people.

Each to their own. My offer is still open, platitudes and hyperbole aside on PDF, come take a walk beyond the gilded streets of Islamabad and Lahore, witness the true pulse of the people.
Thanks for the offer, having seen Pakistan. north to south/east, west. Arrived at my conclusion after having seen it first hand.

Sindh won't. I think even karachi is aiming for JI.

May grab some seats in bolchistan pushtoons belt
Poor balochistan nawabs will do what the establishment asks them to

MEAN WHILE

Janoobi Pashtunkhwa is ANP territory

But with recent events idk...

Quetta will remain Qila for PTI, none of the other parties have a chance.

Janoobi Pashtunkhwa is ANP territory

But with recent events idk...

Quetta will remain Qila for PTI, none of the other parties have a chance.
Sir charta ye...ANP hasn't won a single seat of recent

ANP may find a resurgence as people still respect the old leaders but not possible untill PTI is completely dismantled

Totally Agree... All hate speech is equally deplorable. Didn't realize that this racist scum insulted the Sindhis as well. Thanks for pointing out

Government should really ban that book called the warrior race. It's just attracting recruits to the ISIS-K.

More than 10,000 political workers are in jails without any charge.
Army has created more enemies and haters inside than outside.

Back
Top Bottom