What's new

People of Jammu and Kashmir used Internet to watch dirty films: NITI Aayog member VK Saraswat

Lol. He is not ordinary, he is the member of India's highest planning body and a scientist at that. I don't know her motivation. But she is not privy to official data, but he is. Delhi is in India but it is not the India. Why do I bother to talk to ignoramuses?

Shuuuuuu... troll.....

are bakths the smartest in the world?

Apologies but the gentleman needs an evaluation of his mental capabilities to have made such a statement.

VK saraswat is an academician, scientist and ex DRDO chief. He is the member of Niti Aayog, the highest economic planning body in the country. He must have data at hand to come to that conclusion.

Then why don't you ban p0rn and provide internet access?

What are you hiding?

Apologies but the gentleman needs an evaluation of his mental capabilities to have made such a statement.

He is trying to be clever by half.

Give them full normal internet, let them vent on social media and let their kids study etc.. just block any possibility of using proxy servers or deep web services etc and you can surveil them and get better intel on the jihadists that way too.

is my first blurt on the matter. Internet access is a human right.. don't deny them theirs.

the trouble is, it is next to impossible to implement such a solution

there will always be ways to go around state surveillance/censorship if you're tech savvy enough.

and the Kashmiri Jihadists who have carried out violence against the Indian state are forensically known to have been extremely 'tech savvy' in their use of the web and mobile devices etc.

tough situation, but what would the Pakistani authorities do ?

Lol. He is not ordinary, he is the member of India's highest planning body and a scientist at that. I don't know her motivation. But she is not privy to official data, but he is. Delhi is in India but it is not the India. Why do I bother to talk to ignoramuses?

So the highest planning body, a freaking vedic scientist of Bhakt Regime has somehow calculated or cooked up the idea that kashmiris are watching dirty movies yet Indian women who are protesting day in and day out about how cows are more safe than women in India. How indians love to rape women and Swati Maliwal specially opens here statement saying you ugly cucks love to rape 6 month old toddlers is all hogwash??

This is what happens when you drink too much cow piss. Honestly i can understand your predicament.

So the highest planning body, a freaking vedic scientist of Bhakt Regime has somehow calculated or cooked up the idea that kashmiris are watching dirty movies yet Indian women who are protesting day in and day out about how cows are more safe than women in India. How indians love to rape women and Swati Maliwal specially opens here statement saying you ugly cucks love to rape 6 month old toddlers is all hogwash??

This is what happens when you drink too much cow piss. Honestly i can understand your predicament.

Lol. You want to believe Swati Maliwal, then be my guest. I cannot be certain about her motivation. No body vetted her data. That doesn't mean I don't recognise the problem. But to say Delhi to be rape capital of the world, there must be comparitive data of other cities. How does she know Lahore isn't as bad as Delhi? Did she do research on the other cities of the world as well.

When you can't logically answer something, you revert to cow piss. Lol. How intellectual of you?

Also next time stick to the topic of the thread.

Last edited:
Lol. You want to believe Swati Maliwal, then be my guest. I cannot be certain about her motivation. No body vetted her data. That doesn't mean I don't recognise the problem. But to say Delhi to be rape capital of the world, there must be comparitive data of other cities. How does she know Lahore isn't as bad as Delhi? Did she do research on the other cities of the world as well.

When you can't logically answer something, you revert to cow piss. Lol. How intellectual of you?

Also next time stick to the topic of the thread.

The reason i said you drink cow piss is because you didnt even bother listenning to what she has to say about her accumilation of Data and calling delhi the rape capital of the world. First you said she has an opinion,than you said her data isnt worth noticing and still again you keep ranting and denying the fact she is using Official records.

Who is going to go against her data when she is quoting offical police records...i believe Swati Maliwal because she is bringing forth the Data from Indian Police and did her ground work accordingly.

There is No research or comparison with other cities you silly bhakt. She is quotes OFFICAL INDIAN Police records. What a sore loser.

You believe the vedic scientist who is spewing utter nonsense about kashmiris watching dirty movies but when indian women speak against your raping nature you simple turn too stupid to acknowledge it.

Before you go on telling us some high ranking indian cuck is credible please listen to your women who have been protesting and screaming that you rape 6 month old toddlers.

VK saraswat is an academician, scientist and ex DRDO chief. He is the member of Niti Aayog, the highest economic planning body in the country. He must have data at hand to come to that conclusion.

and them people ask why 90% of indians are idiots.....

The reason i said you drink cow piss is because you didnt even bother listenning to what she has to say about her accumilation of Data and calling delhi the rape capital of the world. First you said she has an opinion,than you said her data isnt worth noticing and still again you keep ranting and denying the fact she is using Official records.

Who is going to go against her data when she is quoting offical police records...i believe Swati Maliwal because she is bringing forth the Data from Indian Police and did her ground work accordingly.

There is No research or comparison with other cities you silly bhakt. She is quotes OFFICAL INDIAN Police records. What a sore loser.

You believe the vedic scientist who is spewing utter nonsense about kashmiris watching dirty movies but when indian women speak against your raping nature you simple turn too stupid to acknowledge it.

Before you go on telling us some high ranking indian cuck is credible please listen to your women who have been protesting and screaming that you rape 6 month old toddlers.
Come on idiot. My question is pretty simple. How can she qualify her statement about 'Delhi being the rape capital of the world'. Did she obtain similar police records from other cities? I can understand if she said Delhi has rape problem but calling it rape capital of the world requires qualification. Lol.

You are suffering from confirmation bias. You want to believe India has a rape problem. So you go on the internet, searching for rape articles from India, reinforcing your own bias further. Check it before it distort your world view, if it hadn't already.

Come on idiot. My question is pretty simple. How can she qualify her statement about 'Delhi being the rape capital of the world'. Did she obtain similar police records from other cities? I can understand if she said Delhi has rape problem but calling it rape capital of the world requires qualification. Lol.

You are suffering from confirmation bias. You want to believe India has a rape problem. So you go on the internet, searching for rape articles from India, reinforcing your own bias further. Check it before it distort your world view, if it hadn't already.

Oh come on you demeneted freak. She used Delhi as a metaphor for the whole country. Why would she compare data with other countries you stupid bakht?? She recognized a problem,she approached the relevant authorities and she fought them to obtain offical data which led to her ground work meeting rape victims and 6 month old toddlers which is why she called India the rape capital of the world.

Why is that so hard to apprehend?

You are quick to judge Swati Maliwal who quotes offical data but hands down you believe that vedic scientist who has no source to back the nonsense he is spewing.

Its not just Swati Maliwal protesting against rape culture in India, all your mother and sisters are out protesting against you ugly mofos because you rape them day and night.

images (2).jpeg
1528981216552.jpg
rapes-madhya-pradesh.jpg
Rape_630_630_630_630.jpg
image.jpg
images (9).jpeg
images (5).jpeg

Check this if you have comprehension issues. Stop telling us to fix our world views and listen to your women who call your country the rape capital of the world.

Oh come on you demeneted freak. She used Delhi as a metaphor for the whole country. Why would she compare data with other countries you stupid bakht?? She recognized a problem,she approached the relevant authorities and she fought them to obtain offical data which led to her ground work meeting rape victims and 6 month old toddlers which is why she called India the rape capital of the world.

Why is that so hard to apprehend?

You are quick to judge Swati Maliwal who quotes offical data but hands down you believe that vedic scientist who has no source to back the nonsense he is spewing.

Its not just Swati Maliwal protesting against rape culture in India, all your mother and sisters are out protesting against you ugly mofos because you rape them day and night.

View attachment 600819 View attachment 600820 View attachment 600821 View attachment 600822 View attachment 600823 View attachment 600824 View attachment 600825

Check this if you have comprehension issues. Stop telling us to fix our world views and listen to your women who call your country the rape capital of the world.
Oh my god. You are thick at the top. Don't want to waste any more time on this. This thread is not about rape but Kashmiris watching **** all the time. So lets stick with that.

Oh my god. You are thick at the top. Don't want to waste any more time on this. This thread is not about rape but Kashmiris watching **** all the time. So lets stick with that.

I can understand your embarrassing situation.

If a high ranking indian cuck and bhakt regime netaji can claim kashmiris watch dirty movies than please acknowledge that india women claim india is the rape capital of the world.

So what is worse kashmiris watching dirty movies or Indians raping six month old babies??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom