What's new

People of Jammu and Kashmir used Internet to watch dirty films: NITI Aayog member VK Saraswat

Of course. If he says so it must be true, not propagandised half truth or simply a lie. Since he has access to true factual data, he must have by default used that data to reach an evidence-based conclusion. We should always simply believe these highly educated high ranking officials or simply folks who sound official, like IAF officers, your PM, Bollywood scriptwriters...etc.
In ki counting aur accounting aisi hoti hai:
upload_2020-1-19_17-22-1.png

In ki counting aur accounting aisi hoti hai:
View attachment 600692
Exactly, it's enough that such and such with whatever degree certificate on his wall or name tag on his shirt said something - we must believe it!

You'd have thought Indian citizens might have learned something about blindly trusting their officials following the events of Feb 2019.

Of course. If he says so it must be true, not propagandised half truth or simply a lie. Since he has access to true factual data, he must have by default used that data to reach an evidence-based conclusion. We should always simply believe these highly educated high ranking officials or simply folks who sound official, like IAF officers, your PM, Bollywood scriptwriters...etc.
If you have data showing otherwise then go ahead tell us how wrong we are. Otherwise i much rather go by his account (given he has much to loose by running his mouth) than a nobody like you who just couldn't take the truth. Lol.

Lol. He is not ordinary, he is the member of India's highest planning body and a scientist at that. I don't know her motivation. But she is not privy to official data, but he is. Delhi is in India but it is not the India. Why do I bother to talk to ignoramuses?

Shuuuuuu... troll.....

This is really fascinating. So there is an area of India where prn is watched on the internet? That's shocking.

And that prn watching was recognised just after unrest started in the area? And then action to curb the prn watching was taken just as a military crack down happened in that area. Wow.

And you believed that story and have turned up here to defend it.

Lol.. He should share the data then.

It was just a munh ka fire by your highly qualified minister.
Lol. You are a non entity to this conversation.

This is really fascinating. So there is an area of India where prn is watched on the internet? That's shocking.

And that prn watching was recognised just after unrest started in the area? And then action to curb the prn watching was taken just as a military crack down happened in that area. Wow.

And you believed that story and have turned up here to defend it.
Lol. Internet was used by Kashmiris effectively for ****. So it is not productive for the country.

Lol. You are a non entity to this conversation.

But I will still discuss it.

It was a munh ka fire from your highly educated minister...

And we Pakistanis know about how you do counting when it comes to suit your interests.. lolll

If you have data showing otherwise then go ahead tell us how wrong we are. Otherwise i much rather go by his account (given he has much to loose by running his mouth) than a nobody like you who just couldn't take the truth. Lol.
But I have given you examples of supposedly trustworthy Indian officials who are known to have lied to the Indian people on serious matters (balakot episode, Rafale contracts, involvement in gujarat massacres for starters). I would say that damages the credibility of anyone associated with Indian government or military organisations.

If someone is accusing an entire state of having done something (not that **** is in any way objectionable - assuming the **** is obviously between consenting adults), then the onus of proof lies with the accuser.

My credibility is irrelevant. I am not in a position of influence and I am stating my opinion.

Exactly, it's enough that such and such with whatever degree certificate on his wall or name tag on his shirt said something - we must believe it!

You'd have thought Indian citizens might have learned something about blindly trusting their officials following the events of Feb 2019.

Since the video came out in open of one pilot, India had to finally accept that it had lost at least one pilot, and Pakistan had to return the pilot.

Otherwise Abhiganjan would have met the same fate as that of the other serviceman in our custody.. lolll

I say Abhiganjan was lucky.. that's why he was smiling when people were taking his photos:

D0qp7HIXQAAKn39.jpg

Never forget that a Chaddi Dhaari remains a Chaddi Dhaari, whatever may be his education and PDF is a proof of this.
Have to search the name of another highly qualified and learned minister who said cow urine contains gold!

THAT WAS A GOLDEN COMMENT ABOUT THE GOLDEN LIQUID. :lol:

@Protest_again

Last edited:
Have to search the name of another highly qualified and learned minister who said cow urine contains gold!

THAT WAS GOLDEN COMMENT ABOUT GOLDEN LIQUID. :lol:

@Protest_again

This OP news only demonstrates that these Gangus and Chaddi Dhaaris can go to any extent, shamelessly, in fabricating lies.

This OP news only demonstrates that these Gangus and Chaddi Dhaaris can go to any extent, shamelessly, in fabricating lies.
Bhai, actually I have found it..

It was not one.. two or three chaddis.. It was a university that did some research on cows and found gold in their urine:

Holy cow! Junagadh Agricultural University scientists find gold in Gir cow urine ..

No wonder we hear very useful research news from our neighborhood..

The other day, someone published an article that said Indians have found a galaxy at 260 light years distance..

BC PDF hi mila hai bakwassiaat phelanay ke liey.. :lol:

Kuch rehm karain aap!
Sir, yeh @SIPRA aur @masterchief_mirza buhat sharaarti hain.. bhaga diya becharay @Protest_again ko

He is a member of India's highest planning body. Everything is accounted for in their analysis.

He accounts for economy.
Not p**n. How did he get the figures. Does Niti Ayog also collect statistics on who downloads what. Why is Niti Ayog interested in the internet habits of the public. Is there a rule that says that watching dirty movies will get you disconnected from the internet.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom