What's new

People of Indian enclaves hoist Bangladesh flag

These territories are inside Bangladesh and therefore they are asking for Bangladeshi citizenship...

Just like Bangladeshi enclaves inside India ask for Indian citizenship..nothing spectacular about it..but i guess Jamaati nationalists need something to thump their chest about...so we have these kind of stupid news...

U are wrong dude..its not 840 million poor..but 1.2 billion..

Heights of stupidity..U guys dont have the courage to face BSF..but ur day dreaming about fighting against our Army..we will crush u like a bug if u even look at us...

If that was even remotely possible you wouldn't have waited so long. Now come to your senses and defend yourselves from the Maoists, Kashmiris, Indian Mujahedeen, ULFA, and numerous NE insurgents. FYI, Khalistan is brewing to reappear. No Gil will stop them this time.

But I think Bangladeshi believes that Bangladesh is unofficially 29th state of India.

You must do your thinking with a part of anatomy other than the head. Recommend you consult cobbler.

BANGLADESHI government should come up with a definate plan about those people in enclaves,as its the muslims who are suffering.ISLAM is first before every border or nationality.PLEASE HELP YOUR FELLOW BROTHERS OF FAITH :)

Luckily we control their government and their army and their secret service and their border guards too

Admission!! Well don't complain when Bangladeshis expose and oppose indian interference through stooge regime. One major problem is indian could not control people of Bangladesh.

why does every thread turn into a stooge blah blah? why can't you have a civil conversation, you way too aggressive over the net, idune.

So, citizen of BD enclaves and Indian enclaves both want BD citizenship. I dont blame them.

But I heard somewhere, Indians were afraid that both enclave people will opt for Indian citizenship for all those MILK AND HONEY.

MUHAHAHAHAHAH

BANGLADESHI government should come up with a definate plan about those people in enclaves,as its the muslims who are suffering.ISLAM is first before every border or nationality.PLEASE HELP YOUR FELLOW BROTHERS OF FAITH :)

Thanks for bringing religion in social and political matter.
You are really evolved.

So, citizen of BD enclaves and Indian enclaves both want BD citizenship. I dont blame them.

But I heard somewhere, Indians were afraid that both enclave people will opt for Indian citizenship for all those MILK AND HONEY.

MUHAHAHAHAHAH

Not necessarily .... for your bold pert. See enclaves within India and its people hunger striking but has not asked to be Bangladeshi citizen.

for both of you.......

Caution - its not a conspiracy of raw - :rofl: Enclaves: Indian citizenship in demand - Indian Express

dont know why you guys always start to thump your chest and start anti-indian chanting in every thread related to India...

when these enclaves in BD which has a majority Muslim population is not given BD Citizenship then it means that the state of BD is not intereted in their own Muslim borthers/sisters who are stateless. The reason i see that BD is not giving these people citizenship is that they fear for the following reason "If BD gives citizenship then INDIA will ask BD to include all the illegal immigrants in INDIA to be included and that will give the world the exact picture of how many are pole vaulting into INDIA, which will cause a international embarassement for the BD.

when these enclaves in BD which has a majority Muslim population is not given BD Citizenship then it means that the state of BD is not intereted in their own Muslim borthers/sisters who are stateless. The reason i see that BD is not giving these people citizenship is that they fear for the following reason "If BD gives citizenship then INDIA will ask BD to include all the illegal immigrants in INDIA to be included and that will give the world the exact picture of how many are pole vaulting into INDIA, which will cause a international embarassement for the BD.

Thats what a low IQ typical Indian can think at best. The question of accepting them citizen based on their choice will only come after the land swap is completed. Bangladesh has already gave the green light but your baniya mentality country yet to accept it and they so far just delaying it by saying it needs to be approved in the congress. Same thing was said also by indira gandhi dated back to 1974 and still same thing is continuing. Foolish Hasina meanwhile handed over the berubari and some other land of Bangladesh. :angry:

for both of you.......

Caution - its not a conspiracy of raw - :rofl: Enclaves: Indian citizenship in demand - Indian Express

dont know why you guys always start to thump your chest and start anti-indian chanting in every thread related to India...

No sir thats just a cooked up report without providing of any specific information. Most of the people of Bangladeshi enclaves in India demanded citizenship and thats why they are hunger striking. They have not demanded any Indian citizenship or hoisted Indian flags like the Indians in Bangladeshi enclaves has done. Most of them are muslim and they prefer to remain in Bangladesh counter to the claim of milk and honey raised by India. Only mostly hindus demanded Indian citizenship with a ratio now around 50-50 or 60-40. Even if we take your report at face value still majority of the 51000 people of enclaves of both country demanded Bangladeshi citizenship defying milk and honey.

This givt should take necessary initiative as soon as possible to fulfill the Mujib-Indira agreement,this can only give peace to us.

good luck to Bengali nationalists, hoping to ensure that that Bengali revolution/nationalist movement that began and saw fruition in 1971 sees its eventual completion

No sir thats just a cooked up report without providing of any specific information. Most of the people of Bangladeshi enclaves in India demanded citizenship and thats why they are hunger striking. They have not demanded any Indian citizenship or hoisted Indian flags like the Indians in Bangladeshi enclaves has done. Most of them are muslim and they prefer to remain in Bangladesh counter to the claim of milk and honey raised by India. Only mostly hindus demanded Indian citizenship with a ratio now around 50-50 or 60-40. Even if we take your report at face value still majority of the 51000 people of enclaves of both country demanded Bangladeshi citizenship defying milk and honey.

only for you buddy.....whoever cooked this story...it smells nice :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:..anyway,you provided your link,did i refuted it or claimed its "Cooked up"???so why are you???and 2nd..why always you guys bring religion in discussion???hindu or muslim,they are yours people.right??

This givt should take necessary initiative as soon as possible to fulfill the Mujib-Indira agreement,this can only give peace to us.

thanx buddy..thats right.most of these guys cook up RAW conspiracy,while the real problem lay undiscussed.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom