What's new

People in Pakistan Losing Trust in Army

847173.jpg

Now, it's up to the officers with Namus in the Army to be as Jesur as the ones without Namus, Haya or Edep....

If India will attack on Pakistan GB and azad Kashmir who save Pakistan for that expected invasion you and your family is going to save Pakistan from Indian expected invasion on Pakistan

What is the purpose of the military? Your entire existence is to defend Pakistan from external threats.

This is like being proud about parents to take care of their children. You’re supposed to take care of your children.

Do your job.

What is the purpose of the military? Your entire existence is to defend Pakistan from external threats.

This is like being proud about parents to take care of their children. You’re supposed to take care of your children.

Do your job.
You did not answer my question dude

You did not answer my question dude

Your question makes no sense?

India invaded in 1971 - you failed.
America invaded between 2002 to 2015 - you failed.

45% of the GDP for failures?

View attachment 948950

who knew this bc was going to be the one that brings the country to its knees.

What I don’t understand is why Pakistan society isn’t humiliating their families. We should be doxing these bastards one by one and finding out where their extended family reside and make their lives miserable.

I want these people to suffer…and not just them. Their ENTIRE families need to suffer.

I love the way Humayun Dilawar was running away from protestors in Hull. His wife was literally covered in a bag to stop people from taking videos of her.

We need to embarrass and humiliate these BC.

If India will attack on Pakistan GB and azad Kashmir who save Pakistan for that expected invasion you and your family is going to save Pakistan from Indian expected invasion on Pakistan

India fired a missile into Pakistan and is killing civilians on LoC but army does nothing!!!

What I don’t understand is why Pakistan society isn’t humiliating their families. We should be doxing these bastards one by one and finding out where their extended family reside and make their lives miserable.

I want these people to suffer…and not just them. Their ENTIRE families need to suffer.

I love the way Humayun Dilawar was running away from protestors in Hull. His wife was literally covered in a bag to stop people from taking videos of her.

We need to embarrass and humiliate these BC.
250 million people. they have failed themselves.

Why would India attack a territory occupied by its slave sepoys of GHQ.

Exactly my point….you know a few years ago I used to say the same thing about Pakistan’s stance on Kashmir. Indians would use the very same argument ”oh why doesn’t Pakistan attack Kashmir then”.

The answer is, Pakistan didn’t have to. India was creating such a powder keg within IOK that the place would bound to explode one day.

And here we are in 2023….if I’m India, I would stand back and watch this military push Pakistan further and further into the abyss.

The fact the military is willing to incite public anger and distrust towards itself is astounding. This is India’s best dream come true…

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom