What's new

People in Pakistan Losing Trust in Army

1690148454482.png

pakistan army.

The past few decades should have been an eye opener. And for the rest of us naive bloody civilians, the events of past year should have been an epiphany.

Now even if a dog on the street gets run over, the public will point to _________ .

in the past they played games with corrupts like sherif and Zardari and people believed them because it was believable. this time they fcuked with IK which exposed their intentions were never for Pakistan but for themselves.

Although now I believe that Generals are roots of all the corruption and mismanagement in our system not NS not Zardari, they just went along with them, khud be khatey hain aur hamain bhi khaney detey hain

Where's that clown @Signalian
Why do u have to bother a momin like that ? Surah Baqarah in first rakat and Aal-e-Imran ( I hope ispr doesn't rename it Aal-e-athim) in the second is what he is doing. Do I have to tell u the namaz also ?

Whats unforgiving is not IK removal but the kidnapping, torturing, making videos of people, especially women. Absolutely disgusting low lives. The army not once exposed these people, or even made a mention of it. People are not naive, the good officers are sharing who's behind it. This is how nations are destroyed.

Back
Top Bottom