What's new

People for sale. Where lives are auctioned for $400

You are technically correct of course, but at some point one must stand back for a moment and ask - should I say that something is right just because 100 others are saying something or is that crowd wrong and I must take a step back and see that the truth is something else??

Khaddaffi was stopped because he started mass murdering his own people.
The intervention in Libya was a reaction to the pressure of public opinion in the West.
The goal of that public opinion was to put a stop to the mass murders.

Khaddafi was killed by Libyans, but would probably have been hanged by Libyans
for his crimes, if he had not been killed on the street.

NATO bombed Serbia for the same reasons, and there are no slave markets in Serbia today.
I am sure people can find a lot of explanations for this.
None which makes any sense.

Please feel free to offer your own suggestion on why he is still so popular with a wide section of people, and why his overthrow raises such sympathy and pity. There's no monopoly.
go to Libya and you'll see why .
you know, It's said there are snakes in hell that people take refuge to dragon from them.

at his time Libya was a functional country , he was a dictator but a competent dictator is 1000 time better than a corrupt dysfunctional democracy .

The intervention in Libya was a reaction to the pressure of public opinion in the West.

NATO bombed Serbia for the same reasons, and there are no slave markets in Serbia today.
I guess situation of Kosovo and Libya was a little different .
and honesty what shaped mass opinion in west ? Qatar Dollars paid to western media ?
have they reported what rebels did to civilian ? do you knew the rebels didn't kill less civilian than Qaddafi during the fought , you guys complain of Qaddafi secret prison and torture did you know after Qaddafi fall 7000 Libyan civilian were held in private prisons by those rebels you supported ?
Hundreds of suspected Gaddafi supporters have been rounded up by revolutionary brigades, often on the basis of only rumour and accusation.[56] According to a report by the Secretary-General of the United Nations, up to 7,000 people, including women and children, are being held in private jails outside the control of the NTC, "with no access to due process in the absence of a functioning police and judiciary".[78] Many of the prisoners are being subjected to torture and systematic abuse, and there are reports of "women held in detention in the absence of female guards and under male supervision, and of children detained alongside adults."[78] A large number of the detainees are sub-Saharan Africans, in some cases accused or suspected of being pro-Gaddafi mercenaries, and some individuals were "being targeted because of the colour of their skin".[78]

On 26 January 2012, Doctors Without Borders (MSF) announced that it had suspended its operations in detention centres in Misrata due to detainees there being tortured and denied urgent medical care.[79][80]
On February 18, two policemen were hanged by protesters in Benghazi.[12] Also, on the same day, 50 black Africans, mostly from Chad, were executed by the protesters in Bayda. Some of them were killed when protesters burned down the police station in which they locked them up[13] and at least 15 were lynched in front of the courthouse in Bayda.[14] The bodies of some of them were put on display and caught on video.[15][16] By February 23, the government confirmed that 111 soldiers had been killed.[17]

or what NATO strike did to civilian ?
The Libyan official sources claimed that at least between 64 and 90 people were killed during the bombardments on the first two days of the U.N. intervention and another 150 had been wounded.[21] The Vatican news agency claimed that in Tripoli alone, at least 40 civilians died as a result of the bombing campaign.[22] According to the Libyan Health office, the airstrikes killed 1,108 civilians and wounded 4,500 by July 13.[23]

• On April 1, NATO airstrikes killed 14 rebel fighters and wounded seven more on the frontline at Brega.[24]
  • On April 7, news reports surfaced that NATO bombers killed 10–13 rebels and wounded 14–22 near the eastern oil town of Brega.[25]
  • On April 27, at least one NATO warplane accidentally attacked the Libyan rebel forces position near the besieged city of Misrata, killing 12 fighters and wounding five others.[26]
  • On May 13, 11 religious imams were claimed to be killed and 50 others injured when a NATO airstrike struck a large gathering in Brega praying for peace in conflict-ridden Libya.[27]
  • On June 19, at least nine civilians were killed in a NATO airstrike on Tripoli. Reporters saw bodies being pulled out of a destroyed building. NATO acknowledged being responsible for the civilians' deaths.[28]
  • On June 20, The then Libyan government, claimed that 15 civilians including three children had been killed by a NATO airstrike on Sorman.[29]
  • On July 25, 11 civilians were claimed killed[30] by a NATO airstrike on a medical clinic in Zliten.[31]
  • On July 30, 3 journalists were killed and 15 wounded in NATO attacks against the Libyan state TV Al-Jamahiriya, which continued to broadcast after the attacks.[32]
  • On August 9, the Libyan government claimed that 85 civilians were killed in NATO airstrikes on Majer, a village near Zliten.[33] A NATO spokesman confirmed that they bombed Zliten on August 8 and 9,[34] but said that he was unable to confirm the casualties. The Libyan government declared three days of national mourning. Reporters were later taken to a hospital where they saw at least 30 dead bodies including the bodies of at least two young children. The Libyan government claimed that the bodies of others killed in the airstrikes were taken to other hospitals.[35] Commander of the NATO military mission in Libya, Lieutenant General Charles Bouchard said "I cannot believe that 85 civilians were present when we struck in the wee hours of the morning, and given our intelligence. But I cannot assure you that there were none at all".[36]
In 2011 UNSC didn't allowed armed intervention NATO and their Arab Allies played with the meaning of unsc resolution 1973 and claimed it meant what it really dint meant.
and even if NATO wanted enforce resolution 1973 and protect civilians why they become rebels air force and bombed Libyan army 300km away from any cities and whenever rebels wanted to start an offensive.
where in the resolution it was allowed to kill Qaddafi that they several time tried to kill him.

I guess situation of Kosovo and Libya was a little different .
and honesty what shaped mass opinion in west ? Qatar Dollars paid to western media ?
have they reported what rebels did to civilian ? do you knew the rebels didn't kill less civilian than Qaddafi during the fought , you guys complain of Qaddafi secret prison and torture did you know after Qaddafi fall 7000 Libyan civilian were held in private prisons by those rebels you supported ?

or what NATO strike did to civilian ?

In 2011 UNSC didn't allowed armed intervention NATO and their Arab Allies played with the meaning of unsc resolution 1973 and claimed it meant what it really dint meant.
and even if NATO wanted enforce resolution 1973 and protect civilians why they become rebels air force and bombed Libyan army 300km away from any cities and whenever rebels wanted to start an offensive.
where in the resolution it was allowed to kill Qaddafi that they several time tried to kill him.

Excerpts from resolution 1973. It does not say that the Secretary-General as any veto.
It basically says that NATO can stop Ghaddaffis forces, but not with ground troops.
Basically a goahead to the bombings.

”Authorizes Member States that have notified the Secretary-General, acting nationally or through regional organizations or arrangements, and acting in cooperation with the Secretary-General, to take all necessary measures, notwithstanding paragraph 9 of resolution 1970 (2011), to protect civilians and civilian populated areas under threat of attack in the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, including Benghazi, while excluding a foreign occupation force of any form on any part of Libyan territory, and requests the Member States concerned to inform the Secretary-General immediately of the measures they take pursuant to the authorization conferred by this paragraph which shall be immediately reported to the Security Council;”

Then Again, I do not have to defend anything. Sweden did not bomb a single Libyan.

What happens afterwards is highly dependent on the Libyans - and Muslims coming from all over the world to fight for Al-Qaeda.
The situation in Serbia was indeed different.
They were more interested in maintaining a state, instead of trying to grab personal power,
like the Libyans did.

Yet, blame everyone else instead of blaming the real culprits.

Hmmmm

I must have missed the memo.

Gaddafi was not stopped due to that. He was good friends with the West until he stopped playing along / didn't suit our agenda.

Nobody especially in the UK gave a toss about it's internal affairs. So pleaee stop talking on the "Wests" behalf.....

Public opinion was very much against any UK intervention...

Cameron was later condemned for basing his intervention on a pack of lies. Read here:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...amning-verdict-on-camerons-libya-intervention

There were mass protests against any such intervention including in Syria as those of us with more than a habdful of brain cells can learn from the lesson that is Iraq.

Last edited:
go to Libya and you'll see why .
you know, It's said there are snakes in hell that people take refuge to dragon from them.

at his time Libya was a functional country , he was a dictator but a competent dictator is 1000 time better than a corrupt dysfunctional democracy .

Fine. Your opinion. You are entitled to it. As I am entitled to mine: that a competent dictator is one thing, a monster who can order the destruction of a civilian aeroplane is something else. Unlike the naive and impressionable, I do not worship strength. I respect strength that is under control, institutional control, not personal control.

Excerpts from resolution 1973. It does not say that the Secretary-General as any veto.
It basically says that NATO can stop Ghaddaffis forces, but not with ground troops.
Basically a goahead to the bombings.

”Authorizes Member States that have notified the Secretary-General, acting nationally or through regional organizations or arrangements, and acting in cooperation with the Secretary-General, to take all necessary measures, notwithstanding paragraph 9 of resolution 1970 (2011), to protect civilians and civilian populated areas under threat of attack in the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, including Benghazi, while excluding a foreign occupation force of any form on any part of Libyan territory, and requests the Member States concerned to inform the Secretary-General immediately of the measures they take pursuant to the authorization conferred by this paragraph which shall be immediately reported to the Security Council;”

Then Again, I do not have to defend anything. Sweden did not bomb a single Libyan.

What happens afterwards is highly dependent on the Libyans - and Muslims coming from all over the world to fight for Al-Qaeda.
The situation in Serbia was indeed different.
They were more interested in maintaining a state, instead of trying to grab personal power,
like the Libyans did.

Yet, blame everyone else instead of blaming the real culprits.
You see the resolution clearly state protecting civilian
to protect civilians and civilian populated areas under threat of attack in the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, including Benghazi,
Then how bombing Libyan army 300km away from any city can be considered protecting civilian is outside my understanding. I remember BBC had an interview with one of the rebels and he shamelessly said "today we had attacked government force several km ahead and the pull us back ,I think we need some more NATO bombing in the area."

Fine. Your opinion. You are entitled to it. As I am entitled to mine: that a competent dictator is one thing, a monster who can order the destruction of a civilian aeroplane is something else. Unlike the naive and impressionable, I do not worship strength. I respect strength that is under control, institutional control, not personal control.
A monster can order destruction of a civilian airplane by bombing it and another monster can order two sm-2 being fired at anothercivilian airplane and get medal for it.
Another monster can order a civilian shelter being bombed by precision weapon and easily get away with it. And another monster can order two nuclear bomb to be dropped on civilian or civilian in a city made of wooden house get fire bombed.
Another monster can order agent Orange to be used in another country and close his eye on civilian get napalmed . another monster can easily kill millions of African when they want independence and another monster still tax poor African countries for their independence.or another monster use chemical weapon for 8 years on civilian and other monsters close their eyes on that even help him to make deadlier weapons because it suit their agenda . or another monster use blacks as rat lab to see and document progress of disease which easily could be treated by antibiotics.
You see there are many sort of monsters I hope you are also aware of them .

Then how bombing Libyan army 300km away from any city can be considered protecting civilian is outside my understanding. I remember BBC had an interview with one of the rebels and he shamelessly said "today we had attacked government force several km ahead and the pull us back ,I think we need some more NATO bombing in the area."

A monster can order destruction of a civilian airplane by bombing it and another monster can order two sm-2 being fired at anothercivilian airplane and get medal for it.
Another monster can order a civilian shelter being bombed by precision weapon and easily get away with it. And another monster can order two nuclear bomb to be dropped on civilian or civilian in a city made of wooden house get fire bombed.
Another monster can order agent Orange to be used in another country and close his eye on civilian get napalmed . another monster can easily kill millions of African when they want independence and another monster still tax poor African countries for their independence.or another monster use chemical weapon for 8 years on civilian and other monsters close their eyes on that even help him to make deadlier weapons because it suit their agenda . or another monster use blacks as rat lab to see and document progress of disease which easily could be treated by antibiotics.

It is all a matter of interpretation.
If the policy of Ghaddafi is to attack Libyan civilians, then all Libyan forces are a threat.

People being sold.
Just the effects of NATO's illegal war on Libya.

Monday, November 27, 2017
How Obama Brought Back Muslim Enslavement of Black People
Posted by Daniel Greenfield 11 Comments

America’s first black president didn’t bring “Hope” to America, but he did bring slave auctions to Africa. After Obama “liberated” Libya for the Islamist rebels, Arab Muslims sell black slaves for a few hundred dollars at slave auctions.

While leftists tear down the statues of slave owners from centuries ago, it was the left that brought back the sale of black men as property.

Slavery was always one of Barack Obama’s favorite subjects.

It was a favorite subject because it provided him with countless opportunities for tearing down America.

When called upon to disavow the racist, anti-Semitic and anti-American rants of his mentor, he instead denounced the Constitution as “stained by this nation's original sin of slavery.” At the funeral of the Dallas police officers murdered by a member of the racist hate group he supported, he once again invoked this original sin even while he was justifying Black Lives Matter’s bigotry and violence.

At Hillary’s DNC convention, Michelle Obama claimed that the White House had been “built by slaves”.

The unifying theme was that America’s racist past made its origins, including their constitutional restraints on his power, illegitimate. A Constitution tainted by slavery should not be able to inhibit the actions of the nation’s first black president. His wife had a special moral authority over the White House because it had been built by slaves. Slavery gave the Obamas a unique moral claim on power.

But Barack Obama and his ancestors had never been slaves. They might have been slave owners and sellers. And America’s first black president unquestionably helped bring Muslim slavery back to Libya.

After Obama invaded Libya to aid the Muslim Brotherhood, black slaves are being sold there once more.

Videos show black people being put up for sale for as little as $400 by Arab Libyan Muslim slave traders. The black men being sold as slaves are described as “big strong boys for farm work.”

After years of lecturing Americans about the “original sin” of slavery, Obama brought it back.

The black men being sold as slaves are Nigerians. Islam forbids Muslims to enslave Muslims. Nigeria has a large non-Muslim population. It is likely another case of Arab Muslims selling Christians into slavery.

Unlike President Bush, Obama paid little attention to Africa. When he did pay attention to Africa, it was largely to reward Muslim violence against African Christians in Nigeria, Kenya or Côte d'Ivoire.

And, most prominently, Libya.

Obama’s Arab Spring encouraged Islamist movements in their bids for power whether they used ballots or bullets. The resulting devastation in the Middle East, with its death toll in the hundreds of thousands, and the rise of ISIS, has captured the world’s attention. But the Islamist wave spread chaos and terror through Africa. Egypt and Tunisia fell into the hands of Islamist killers who brutalized their own people even as the media cheered these “democratic revolutions”. Boko Haram allied with ISIS in Nigeria.

And Obama illegally bombed Libya to aid the Muslim Brotherhood and allied Islamist groups in their bid for power. The regime change operation in Libya had been urged on by Hillary Clinton. The former Secretary of State had been encouraged by her associates to use it as a platform for a presidential run. But the Islamist takeover in Libya made for a bad photo op. Our attempts to address the flow of Qatari weapons into the hands of terrorists (after Obama gave a pass to their weapons smuggling scheme during the civil war) led to the Benghazi massacre. And the blackest stain on Hillary’s record.

But it didn’t stop with Benghazi.

Libya tumbled into a second civil war between Islamists and the Libyan government. Despite the media blackout, the violence touched off by Obama’s regime change has never really stopped. ISIS has a significant presence in Libya. And until recently had a death grip on parts of Benghazi.

And that isn’t the worst of it.

The Islamist Arab rebels had quickly begun targeting Africans during the civil war in a racist purge. Photos and videos showed beheadings, beatings and mutilations. The false claims of genocide in Benghazi that Obama had used to justify his invasion became real when his invasion led to the actual ethnic cleansing of Africans in Libya.

The first black president, who had allied with hate groups such as Black Lives Matter that accused America of genocide, had made possible an actual genocide of black people by his Arab Muslim allies.

The rebels he had armed and backed would identify themselves as, “The Brigade for Purging Slaves, Black Skin”.

And then it got even worse.

The Tuaregs, a Berber Islamist people whose leaders claim to trace their “pure” ancestry back to Mohammed, invaded and captured a large section of Mali. Accompanying them were Al Qaeda Jihadists. The Tuaregs keep slaves and have been at war with the “blacks”. Their hostilities were motivated in large part by the conviction that “blacks” were slaves while they were the descendants of Mohammed.

Obama ignored another racist Islamist war caused by his pro-Islamist intervention. Instead it was the French that stepped up. The recent deaths of four American soldiers in Niger however can be traced back to the disaster in Mali.

Sgt. La David Johnson, the African-American soldier whose condolence call by President Trump touched off a storm of leftist outrage, was murdered after being captured and tied up. The Jihadists who murdered Johnson are believed to be from the Islamic State in the Greater Sahara, an ISIS affiliate empowered by the Mali invasion, whose perpetrators are from a group deeming themselves “white”.

While President Trump has been accused of racism by Rep. Frederica Wilson over the death of the African-American soldier, it was Obama who had empowered the racist Islamists that murdered him.

Meanwhile back in Libya, the slave trade has made a comeback. Videos show public slave auctions in Libya where light skinned Arab Libyans sell black Nigerians for a few hundred dollars.

The slave auction, that terrible institution, wasn’t brought back by the right. It was the left.

Slavery isn’t new to the Islamic world. And where Islam rules, slavery returns. The leftist-Islamist alliance doesn’t just mean the burning of churches and the bombing of synagogues, or that Jewish students are hounded out of college campuses while European streets flow with blood.

Muslims immigrants have brought slaves to America. When Islamists took over Egypt, one of their political projects was undoing the ban on slavery. "It's not possible to say that slavery is inherently absolutely categorically immoral in all times and places since it was allowed by the Quran and the Prophet," Professor Jonathan Brown, an Islamic Civilization professor, at Georgetown, insisted.

Brown is an Islamic convert. The Washington Post, and the rest of the left, came to his defense.

The left spends a great deal of time lecturing Americans on the evils of slavery. But it is they and their allies, from Cuba to Libya, who practice slavery today.

The slave auction is ancient history in America. But Obama’s Islamist alliance brought it back to Africa.

The Islamist Arab rebels had quickly begun targeting Africans during the civil war in a racist purge. Photos and videos showed beheadings, beatings and mutilations. The false claims of genocide in Benghazi that Obama had used to justify his invasion became real when his invasion led to the actual ethnic cleansing of Africans in Libya.

Truth, though I object to the word "Islamist" to describe mullah groups like the Ikhwaan.

Yes, I am aware of them. Two things: two wrongs do not make one right. And to shift attention from the discussion going on to another example of similar behaviour is called whataboutery.

Gaddafi remains a monster, and so do the others. But we are discussing Gaddafi here, not the others, and his behaviour, not that of others. Their behaviour doesn't justify his.

Monday, November 27, 2017
How Obama Brought Back Muslim Enslavement of Black People
Posted by Daniel Greenfield 11 Comments

America’s first black president didn’t bring “Hope” to America, but he did bring slave auctions to Africa. After Obama “liberated” Libya for the Islamist rebels, Arab Muslims sell black slaves for a few hundred dollars at slave auctions.

While leftists tear down the statues of slave owners from centuries ago, it was the left that brought back the sale of black men as property.

Slavery was always one of Barack Obama’s favorite subjects.

It was a favorite subject because it provided him with countless opportunities for tearing down America.

When called upon to disavow the racist, anti-Semitic and anti-American rants of his mentor, he instead denounced the Constitution as “stained by this nation's original sin of slavery.” At the funeral of the Dallas police officers murdered by a member of the racist hate group he supported, he once again invoked this original sin even while he was justifying Black Lives Matter’s bigotry and violence.

At Hillary’s DNC convention, Michelle Obama claimed that the White House had been “built by slaves”.

The unifying theme was that America’s racist past made its origins, including their constitutional restraints on his power, illegitimate. A Constitution tainted by slavery should not be able to inhibit the actions of the nation’s first black president. His wife had a special moral authority over the White House because it had been built by slaves. Slavery gave the Obamas a unique moral claim on power.

But Barack Obama and his ancestors had never been slaves. They might have been slave owners and sellers. And America’s first black president unquestionably helped bring Muslim slavery back to Libya.

After Obama invaded Libya to aid the Muslim Brotherhood, black slaves are being sold there once more.

Videos show black people being put up for sale for as little as $400 by Arab Libyan Muslim slave traders. The black men being sold as slaves are described as “big strong boys for farm work.”

After years of lecturing Americans about the “original sin” of slavery, Obama brought it back.

The black men being sold as slaves are Nigerians. Islam forbids Muslims to enslave Muslims. Nigeria has a large non-Muslim population. It is likely another case of Arab Muslims selling Christians into slavery.

Unlike President Bush, Obama paid little attention to Africa. When he did pay attention to Africa, it was largely to reward Muslim violence against African Christians in Nigeria, Kenya or Côte d'Ivoire.

And, most prominently, Libya.

Obama’s Arab Spring encouraged Islamist movements in their bids for power whether they used ballots or bullets. The resulting devastation in the Middle East, with its death toll in the hundreds of thousands, and the rise of ISIS, has captured the world’s attention. But the Islamist wave spread chaos and terror through Africa. Egypt and Tunisia fell into the hands of Islamist killers who brutalized their own people even as the media cheered these “democratic revolutions”. Boko Haram allied with ISIS in Nigeria.

And Obama illegally bombed Libya to aid the Muslim Brotherhood and allied Islamist groups in their bid for power. The regime change operation in Libya had been urged on by Hillary Clinton. The former Secretary of State had been encouraged by her associates to use it as a platform for a presidential run. But the Islamist takeover in Libya made for a bad photo op. Our attempts to address the flow of Qatari weapons into the hands of terrorists (after Obama gave a pass to their weapons smuggling scheme during the civil war) led to the Benghazi massacre. And the blackest stain on Hillary’s record.

But it didn’t stop with Benghazi.

Libya tumbled into a second civil war between Islamists and the Libyan government. Despite the media blackout, the violence touched off by Obama’s regime change has never really stopped. ISIS has a significant presence in Libya. And until recently had a death grip on parts of Benghazi.

And that isn’t the worst of it.

The first black president, who had allied with hate groups such as Black Lives Matter that accused America of genocide, had made possible an actual genocide of black people by his Arab Muslim allies.

The rebels he had armed and backed would identify themselves as, “The Brigade for Purging Slaves, Black Skin”.

And then it got even worse.

The Tuaregs, a Berber Islamist people whose leaders claim to trace their “pure” ancestry back to Mohammed, invaded and captured a large section of Mali. Accompanying them were Al Qaeda Jihadists. The Tuaregs keep slaves and have been at war with the “blacks”. Their hostilities were motivated in large part by the conviction that “blacks” were slaves while they were the descendants of Mohammed.

Obama ignored another racist Islamist war caused by his pro-Islamist intervention. Instead it was the French that stepped up. The recent deaths of four American soldiers in Niger however can be traced back to the disaster in Mali.

Sgt. La David Johnson, the African-American soldier whose condolence call by President Trump touched off a storm of leftist outrage, was murdered after being captured and tied up. The Jihadists who murdered Johnson are believed to be from the Islamic State in the Greater Sahara, an ISIS affiliate empowered by the Mali invasion, whose perpetrators are from a group deeming themselves “white”.

While President Trump has been accused of racism by Rep. Frederica Wilson over the death of the African-American soldier, it was Obama who had empowered the racist Islamists that murdered him.

Meanwhile back in Libya, the slave trade has made a comeback. Videos show public slave auctions in Libya where light skinned Arab Libyans sell black Nigerians for a few hundred dollars.

The slave auction, that terrible institution, wasn’t brought back by the right. It was the left.

Slavery isn’t new to the Islamic world. And where Islam rules, slavery returns. The leftist-Islamist alliance doesn’t just mean the burning of churches and the bombing of synagogues, or that Jewish students are hounded out of college campuses while European streets flow with blood.

Muslims immigrants have brought slaves to America. When Islamists took over Egypt, one of their political projects was undoing the ban on slavery. "It's not possible to say that slavery is inherently absolutely categorically immoral in all times and places since it was allowed by the Quran and the Prophet," Professor Jonathan Brown, an Islamic Civilization professor, at Georgetown, insisted.

Brown is an Islamic convert. The Washington Post, and the rest of the left, came to his defense.

The left spends a great deal of time lecturing Americans on the evils of slavery. But it is they and their allies, from Cuba to Libya, who practice slavery today.

The slave auction is ancient history in America. But Obama’s Islamist alliance brought it back to Africa.

Again with your anti-Islam Anti-Pakistan post... why do you have Pakistani flag as you avatar is all you do is hate pakistan.

Ps ... you bombed a nation into oblivion now are pointing saying, "look they bad" ...

Slavery is end result of US and EU (especially France and UK) regime change game and export of democracy. World should take note of that.

Back
Top Bottom