What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

Imran Khan IS WASTING TIME -- HE NEEDS TO GIVE THE CALL NOW !!

not even Chor, every criminal Is Allowed to enter Masjid e Nabvi
Please remember, Its a Place where you come for Forgivness

Now, when at this Place, you are being shouted out loud,...
This means,///

You are being Zaleel for a reason that Masjid e Nabvi is not a place for mercy for you

My prays Allah Maaf karey inhe b, aur hamay b
That's your interpretation and you are entitled to it.
Respect and humiliation is oy granted by Allah. If these people are being humiliated here then there is a reason. Why has no one ever endured such humiliation b4.
I ask Allah to forgive us all but I ask Allah to free us from these munafics. You cannot enter the house of Allah on stolen money. This is their reward. They earnt it.

I have no issue with anyone criticising IK, PTI for how they governed, think that is right of anybody especially citizens. I dont understand why some posters on here cant handle the same criticism back on the well known corrupt parties of PPP, PML, MQM etc.

Seriously how can anyone stick up for these parties who have robbed and killed for decades. Is this the role models you aspire too? is this really what you want for your country men and women or are you also corrupt like these parties.

On the chor chor shouts I found it funny but I also think its disrespectful and one shouldn't do this if your on a pilgrimage.

SHAMEFUL STUPID R*TARDED JAHILS!

THEY CAN’T EVEN RESPECT ISLAM’S HOLY SITES

THIS IS DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR

HOW CAN THEY DARE RAISE THEIR VOICES IN MASJID E NABWI !

Mishkat al-Masabih 744

As-Sa'ib b. Yazid said that when he was sleeping in the mosque a man threw a pebble at him, and when he looked he saw that it was ‘Umar b. al-Khattab, who said, “Go and bring me these two men.” He brought them and ‘Umar asked them what tribe they belonged to, or what place they came from. On their replying that they belonged to at-Ta’if, he said, “If you had belonged to Medina I would have given you a beating for raising your voices in the mosque of God’s Messenger.
Bukhari transmitted it.

Dude, we are talking about murderers and rapists, not someone from a different tribe sleeping in a mosque. GET YOU HEAD RIGHT !! :lol:

People say that what is good with a tweet ...
This is the power of social media which forces even “Rangeela Shah” like Shahbaz Sharif to pull an umbrella over his head. Where an army of servants stands with their hands tied, but now they are forced to be careful in front of the camera ..

on his way to SA..

1651189813124.png

Dude, we are talking about murderers and rapists, not someone from a different tribe sleeping in a mosque. GET YOU HEAD RIGHT !! :lol:
Read what I wrote properly.
Your not suppose to raise your voice in Masjid E Nabwi no matter what!
Take your political tantrums outside the blessed city of Madinah.
Imam Malik R.A. would walk barefooted in Madinah out of his adab for Rasulullah (ﷺ). Where is the adab of these people for Rasulullah (ﷺ)?

Back
Top Bottom